♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest LiduvinaE

I watched RM and never stopped laughing until the end....
Here are the screenshots when they introduced GHS...as if they were aware of LMH's ideal girl!!!
file://localhost/Users/steviche/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202014-03-25%20at%2010.19.47%20AM.png

Guest dettegaj

have a blessed tuesday to all of you my beloved minsunners,i took this chance to post and say thank you to all your wonderful posts and updates about our couple and also for the links you shared,now iam able to watch RM and the teasers of our princess new drama,,Godbless you all and take care always ;)

@Surie_Riri‌ the hair clip/pin is a gift from LMH. I know he loves to shop even little things for GHS. :) it's always been that way.

Someone mentioned about soccer? I'm not surprised how GHS knows where the 2014 World Soccer was held. This is in Running Man Q&A portion. LMH's fave sport & he plays soccer too. :) ...in a relationship it's common to know what your partner is into, favorite things, etc. You don't have to love it but knowing everything means something. :D

Guest S_sun

Ok you all can LOL at me when it come to techy stuff. I give you permission because I am really bad!
@dysenteryanalyn , thanks for the advice about the app but I was too scared to go near it. It might explode on me! hahaha! 
Anyway I found the instagram uploaded in YT ! You can see LMH turning towards @dysenteryanalyn and @iamaminsuner and waving at them. I thought he gave a quick Vsign as well.Blessed are those who wait....-LMH. hahaha

credit mazrulsuperdry
So proud of you two! Minsunners rock!

myonenonly said: @Surie_Riri‌ the hair clip/pin is a gift from LMH. I know he loves to shop even little things for GHS. :) it's always been that way. Someone mentioned about soccer? I'm not surprised how GHS knows where the 2014 World Soccer was held. This is in Running Man Q&A portion. LMH's fave sport & he plays soccer too. :) ...in a relationship it's common to know what your partner is into, favorite things, etc. You don't have to love it but knowing everything means something. :D

Guest LiduvinaE

S_sun said: Ok you all can LOL at me when it come to techy stuff. I give you permission because I am really bad!
@dysenteryanalyn , thanks for the advice about the app but I was too scared to go near it. It might explode on me! hahaha! 
Anyway I found the instagram uploaded in YT ! You can see LMH turning towards @dysenteryanalyn and @iamaminsuner and waving at them. I thought he gave a quick Vsign as well.Blessed are those who wait....-LMH. hahaha
credit mazrulsuperdry

ANALYN and MALOU, you gals overwhelmed me with your awesomeness.  Thank you so much for sharing with your Minsun family another great event.  
Prettywiz, I almost got crossed eyed reading your post…lol  I watched running man and I was laughing so hard…..very entertaining.  GHS showed her spunk and cunning in the games especially that the men treated her like a delicate flower.  She's like a player in Survivor TV series, trying to outwit and outplay her opponent.  In the running the stairs relay, she blocked the guy who was such a gentleman and would not let him pass, he made her get her way.  
I also watched the interview of LMH at the Buzz and like you P, was pleasantly surprised that BOF scenes were shown when he's supposed to be promoting heirs.  What got me grinning like a cat who swallowed the canary was LMH referring to his fans like a mother.  Didn't GHS, in her interview in Hongkong mentioned that she thought of LMH as a mother?  So why is he copying wifey's answer?  I'm curious if the interview was after his fanmeet where he saw the name of GHS openly displayed by Analyn and Malou.  Is it possible that it was his way of responding to our PH Minsuners showing of GHS's name?  Throughout the years, our Minsun couple had been sending us cryptic messages that only Minsuners understand.  Also, I believe LMH's watching all of GHS's interview because he seem to be mirroring wifey's answers.

13395200933_caf3d21004_o.jpg

Here's a translation of the interview of Lee Min Ho conducted by Janice de Belen.  Since Janice was asking questions in English, I'll translate the Tagalog portion of LMH's answer.  To give you a little background, Janice de Belen started her career as a child actress.  Janice de Belen is a Filipina actress, commercial model and television host who was a GMA Network contract artist. She is currently part of ABS-CBN contract actresses.
Janice: "Welcome to the Philippines Lee Min Ho. It's you third time in the Philippines, so you are here to…."
LMH: "I'm in the Philippines to promote an event of a clothing company I'm endorsing.  Friday, I have an event, Saturday a shoot, Sunday, another event and Sunday evening I return to Korea."
Janice: "During your recent visit you said you wanted to see  Palawan, Boracay, Cebu, are you going to do that now?
LMH: I did mention that last time but my schedule was so busy.  There are many beautiful islands here in the Philippines.  I want to go and relax.
Janice: Next time.
LMH:  Next time.
Janice:   So I heard you've learned a few Tagalog words like  "Mahal ko kayo" and "Mabuhay," so what else have you  learned?"
LMH: "Mahal ko kayo" (I love you), "Mabuhay" (Long Live),  "Salamat Po" (Thank you).
Janice: "Magandang Hapon" (Good Afternoon)
LMH: "Magandang Hapon. Hi Magandang Hapon"
Janice:  "How important are your fans to you?"
LMH: "I'm here now in front of you, being interviewed because of the fans.  My fans, are like my mother.   They're very important to me…I'm thankful to them….I love all of them."
Janice: "Why do you think Filipinos love you so much."
LMH: "I've had many TV series and movies that the way I see  it, the fans loved the characters I played.  This is my  third time to visit here and every time I visit, I felt  your hot acceptance. 
Janice: "You have an upcoming series Heirs that will air soon here  on ABS CBN.  Please tell us something about it… how is it  working with Park Shin Hye?
LMH: "Heirs is about the love of teen-agers.  About love among  children from wealthy families.  Here you'll feel pure love  of teen-agers.  And working with Park Shin Hye…she was  ahead of me in showbiz.  She has more experience.  I'm  comfortable working with her."
Janice:  "And you have been given top excellence awards for  Heirs.  Tell us something about this award.  How  important is an award to you?"
LMH: "In the first place, I was not expecting an award.  But  I'm happy to be acknowledged with the work I did in the  TV series…especially the hard work I put into making  the project.  My companions in Heirs also received  awards…it's not only me. I'm happy for the staff and co-workers."
Janice: "Message to your fans."
LMH: "We're far from each other.  But even if we're far  apart, thank you for the love, support you've given me.   You're with me now even with my limited schedule.   Next time, when I come back, I hope we'll have more hours where I'll have a real concert, not just "Hi"  and "Bye. Khamshamida…Mahal ko Kayo"
Janice: "Please invite them to watch Heirs."
LMH: "Mabuhay.  I'm Lee Min Ho.  Watch out for Heirs that  you'll soon see here at ABS CBN."
I decided to translate the interview because I felt LMH's honesty and appreciation reflected in his eyes.  His face radiated joy…he was relaxed and seemed to be enjoying himself.  And…I was spazzing over the BOF clips.  The one who selected those clips must be a Minsuner….lol

Guest LiduvinaE

LiduvinaE said: S_sun said: Ok you all can LOL at me when it come to techy stuff. I give you permission because I am really bad!
credit mazrulsuperdry

Guest shalun

pumpkin_pie said: Hi!
I watched the Eng subbed running man very very carefully today. I noticed 2 things during the Question and Answer game- GHS seem to know the venue of the 2018 world cup. world cup is soccer competition. who likes soccer? - When they were choosing category, the running man competitor Haha wanted to choose cook. Then they mentioned that GHS is a good cook. I have never seen her post the food that she cooks on any social media. But I guess those korean entertainment people should know best. 
Delicate on the outside and fiesty on the inside. 
;))

Guest LiduvinaE

Have a good day Sisters!!!  Before I sign off, I made a little snack for you to munch on (cre photo as tagged)
1798508_693185327387571_1640567325_n.jpg

Guest inshiwa8922

Hello there everyone! I apologize for not being active here in our MinSun thread but surely as much as possible I am always updated about our couple because of all of you my dear MinSunners, as in at least once a day I must check this thread for our couple's news and infos. I feel weak and incomplete when I miss a day without them, I need VitaMinSun everyday to keep me alive and going! Hehe.
Anyways, I'm also sorry for not helping/participating with our other Filipino/Philippine MinSunners because I was and am still shy that I might not contribute anything. Since LMH first came here last November 2012. I was there in his first fun meet, patron standing. Because I was so depressed when I missed and was late to know about the meet and greet mechanics I just followed him in Skydome, Glorietta and MOA mall tour.
I also attended his My Everything concert July last year, I was at VVIP G-3. And on his most recent visit here for a clothing line campaign, I was also present in his second fun fan meet last Friday. It's more fun, laughter, and better than the first one. I can say he's much cooler and more ready/game to play and have some fun. Maybe because he's more comfortable now and already knew how to make Filipinos fall for his charm, looks, talent and personality more than ever. He wrapped up the show with a song number.
I also went to Trinoma and MOA mall tour. OMG! I was one of the lucky 50 fans (43rd) who got the chance to meet and greet him in MOA! What an unbelievable moment it was for me! When I was still sitting and the program was ongoing I was rehearsing my lines that I wanted to tell him. Like I super love him and our princess, KHS; I'm a big fan of the two of them and can he please bring Hye Sun here when he comes back. But sad to say when I looked at him with his almost perfect face, charming smile, very beautiful eyes, super pointed nose, radiant smooth skin, super soft hands, masculine voice and with his simple, "Hi!" My mind completely went blank. I was starstuck because I couldn't believe that he's even more handsome up close (face-to-face)! and it took me seconds to stare at him before I could finally say "Hi!" (only) to him. So sorry! I really really am sorry sis/bros! It was an epic fail! Damn his good looks and pretty face! Haaay... I decided to skip and not get an entry pass in Glorietta because of short time interval from Trinoma.
If I am not mistaken, our prince is the first and only "globalbenchsetter" (foreign endorser) who renewed its contract for Bench. I want to post a picture of an interview of LMH about how he got Choco, that I took from the first issue of BENCH/Mark magazine where he was also featured. But I don't know how to post pictures here so for now, I'll just type the question and answer: "As a side note, how long have you had your dog? [Laughs] Three years and a half? My mother was not really fond of having a dog in the house so I had the idea of putting my friend's dog beside her bed while she was sleeping. When she woke up, she found the dog and ended up loving it. [Laughs] So we got a dog." 
My first reaction after reading the statement was, Yeah right! "Friend's" dog? Really? I think it's more of a Girlfriend's which is KHS! Am I right or am I really right? Haha. *sorry again for my long boring post.

LMH - Isun Media Interview In China 25/3/2014

1549246_613529262071856_19281637_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/10155204_613527942071988_1402875946_n.jpg

LMH said during his interview that he is cute in the morning and sexy at night :) haha!

1521445_613529335405182_130005275_n.jpg

He too said he is willing to buy a house in China maybe in Beijing or Shanghai :D

1891205_613529382071844_192526872_n.jpg
credit trnslation by poororo
credit pix as tagged

Guest JoannaC

Hi guys! I'm new here. im also a minsun fans! :"> LMH just have fanmeet here in the PHL for BENCH I just watch his fan meet. :D I post later the pics :))