♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest LiduvinaE

@sukreen, thanks for the short entree super yummy...makes me hungry now waiting for the large dinner meal and of course do not forget the dessert.  ;);)  ;)

I knew it ,I knew it  that PPILIPPINOS (I wrote intentional with P -how LMH pronounce so sweet ) will provide to us more joy and excitement ! I'm grateful and happy my Minsuners went to see LMH ,for their joy and ours and most of all ,if they didn't ,I think our beloved BOY, SHOULD FELT ABANDONED, by his most important fans ! Thank you Philippinos for your passion , love, respect and sacrifice to endure so many hours of waiting our PRINCE ! With your HOT, SCORCHING, TORRID, HEARTS you made the miracle possible ! THANK YOU 7 million times ! 

Guest stroberry

found a video in instagram of the "구혜선" banner that @dysenteryanalyn‌ made!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Cr: yeppeunmajo21 @‌ instagram

http://s75.photobucket.com/user/margar3t/media/03853316b28711e396d0128cb3735abf_101.mp4.html

DAEBAK BRAVO!!! \:D/
Congratulations @dysentaryanalyn @iamaminsuner, you're the best :-bd

This near it's impossible Minho cannot see lol ;)) :x

EDIT - Photo added

Can you spot Ku Hye Sun's name? ;)

1510663_232021116990278_726817733_n.jpg
pics credit to the owner

Guest LiduvinaE

VIVA LA HERMANAS en FILIPINAS.  MABUHAY MINSUNERS.  You are the ONE...very impressive. Long live our KING and QUEEN!
CHEER:
THE MINSUNERS ARE ON THE MOVEWE'RE BACK AGAIN AND OUT TO PROVEWE ARE NUMBER ONE IN THE FAN MEETSO SIT BACK AND FEEL THE MINSUN HEAT

Guest LiduvinaE

stroberry said: found a video in instagram of the "구혜선" banner that @dysenteryanalyn‌ made!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Cr: yeppeunmajo21 @‌ instagram http://s75.photobucket.com/user/margar3t/media/03853316b28711e396d0128cb3735abf_101.mp4.html

Guest LiduvinaE

sukreen said: DAEBAK BRAVO!!! \:D/
Congratulations @dysentaryanalyn @iamaminsuner, you're the best :-bd

This near it's impossible Minho cannot see lol ;)) :x

EDIT - Photo added

Can you spot Ku Hye Sun's name? ;)

pics credit to the owner

Here is a screencap from Running Man with 'Angel Eyes' team in which, when Kang ha neul introduces himself, LMH and himself were shown in the miniscreen
KHN_zps1b398554.jpg

and also he introduced himself as the one who acted in Sangsokjadeul (heirs)!! At that time what wifey would have thought :D:) ha ha :)

I think you had the arterial tension over the roof , since I feel it my self ! Wow ,you're the GREATEST ,AWESOME ,AMAZING ! Thank you for giving us such a huge joy and emotion ! LMH went directly to them !

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all :-h :-h :-h

i am sooo happy for the recent ongoing vitaminsun  love it:x :x

PHMINSUNNERS YOU ROCKED I AM SURE MINHO CAUGHT YOU =D> =D> =D>

waiting for hyesun drama and minho movie all the best minsun

i am sure minho would definetly share those moments with his princess yippi...

f16da89b-aab0-4a02-821b-9be4b8f8d2bb_zps
CRT

thanks for all your posts and updates
love you all see you sooon:-h :-h :-h
w9is.jpg

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear MinSuners,

wah @dysenteryanalyn you made it sis :) thank you so so much and also to @iamminsuner :)
our deepest gratitude to you guys and all Philippines MinSuners, thanks so much for your effort and hard works, really pays off right :)

thanks@sukreen and @gayu312 for the #AngelEyes link, took a notes of what i see from our princess KHS in RM :
1. she wore heels at first and change to white sports shoe when the game begin
2. she wore black and white stripes t-shirt with the pastel green coat
3. her team mate KHN introduced himself with heirs clip footage
4. yellow flowers in the flower pot at the floor when she was waiting
from all notes above we know for sure that is descriptions Ideal and Only Girl of our price MH right?:x

thanks to All Lovely MinSuners, you guys always loyal and did great job for our MinSun and at JT

Have a good night/day Minsuners, God Bless >:D<

Guest tnalvminsun

aren't we all so happy right now all MinSuners :D
for the news of our MinSun
HyeSun really making us laugh and smile from the beginning at RM show and all cast of #AngelEyes
so i like to share my first trial making MinSun MV
all collection MinSun pics and gifs from MinSuners all around the world, big thank you guys :)
http://youtu.be/0PMofW2s_KY

I'd posted before that MINSUNNERS PHILS aren't participating/joining in any ofb events here. But we couldn't just help it LOL :)) . Like what @myoblu has said, we can't let MH feel abandoned because of the absence of Minsuners who were very active since his past two visits here in the Philippines.
Like what I said before, "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF." Without further ado, I'll get straight to what we know you have been waiting for since the mall tour has started.
As you see on this vid clip http://s75.photobucket.com/user/margar3t/media/03853316b28711e396d0128cb3735abf_101.mp4.html, MH went straight to our side whilst our KHS banner perking AFTER he waved shortly on the other side. I was actually also holding the KAMJA banner with the bold, black paint but the bouncer was covering it. So I helped on @iaminsuner on the Ku Hye Sun banner withmy other hand. From that point, if you were MH, would you not notice the bold, blue banner lingering on your peripheral vision? :-? 
Of course he was all smiles, as per his usual gesture. He saw our banner but he seemed like feigning that he did not. However there were moments that he would steal glances on our side. Maybe he was keeping his giggly stimulants reserved LOL :)) . You know~
Sam Oh and him proceeded on the essence of the event that we didn't understand, or should I say, not heard? We didn't care at all, because only our eyes and mouth were functioning :)) . Until my eyes found Lee Kyung Hyeon, remember MH's handsome ahjussi/right hand/bodyguard? I CAUGHT HIM STARING AT US/KU HYE SUN BANNER. So I exaggeratedly gestured my hand on the banner so he would know that we only wanted them to notice the banner which they already did. Surely, these two pretty men talked about this behind the scenes. =)) :x I have a video here, capturing one of these moments but I'm having a trouble uploading it. 
Anyway, I befriended a fan there. She likes MH, butnot a hardcore. She has videos more than photos. But they aren;t uploaded yet. I'll share those videos with you once she's done uploading them :D .
CHEERS!  <:-P  <:-P
PicsArt_1395613615247_zpsnijratdw.jpg

dysentery said: I'd posted before that MINSUNNERS PHILS aren't participating/joining in any ofb events here. But we couldn't just help it LOL :)) . Like what @myoblu has said, we can't let MH feel abandoned because of the absence of Minsuners who were very active since his past two visits here in the Philippines.
Like what I said before, "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF." Without further ado, I'll get straight to what we know you have been waiting for since the mall tour has started.
As you see on this vid clip http://s75.photobucket.com/user/margar3t/media/03853316b28711e396d0128cb3735abf_101.mp4.html, MH went straight to our side whilst our KHS banner perking AFTER he waved shortly on the other side. I was actually also holding the KAMJA banner with the bold, black paint but the bouncer was covering it. So I helped on @iaminsuner on the Ku Hye Sun banner withmy other hand. From that point, if you were MH, would you not notice the bold, blue banner lingering on your peripheral vision? :-? 
Of course he was all smiles, as per his usual gesture. He saw our banner but he seemed like feigning that he did not. However there were moments that he would steal glances on our side. Maybe he was keeping his giggly stimulants reserved LOL :)) . You know~
Sam Oh and him proceeded on the essence of the event that we didn't understand, or should I say, not heard? We didn't care at all, because only our eyes and mouth were functioning :)) . Until my eyes found Lee Kyu Hyeon, remember MH's handsome ahjussi/right hand/bodyguard? I CAUGHT HIM STARING AT US/KU HYE SUN BANNER. So I exaggeratedly gestured my hand on the banner so he would know that we only wanted them to notice the banner which they already did. Surely, these two pretty men talked about this behind the scenes. =)) :x I have a video here, capturing one of these moments but I'm having a trouble uploading it. 
Anyway, I befriended a fan there. She likes MH, butnot a hardcore. She has videos more than photos. But they aren;t uploaded yet. I'll share those videos with you once she's done uploading them :D .
CHEERS!  <:-P  <:-P