♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

On 1/8/2016 at 10:16 AM, chaellyn said:

OMG! I'm speechless while reading the shared thoughts of Ayden Wong about d finished filming of "TLT" bts GHS-AYDEN WONG..."After a 111day shoot#TLT #GU JUN completed thank u elder care @Zhang Han #GHS#gratitude this encounter Hengdian goodbye GU JUN see u soon...guys do u get what this it means? I think some people really knows MINSUN existence bcoz most of their dramas content/messages are related to them (MINSUN couple)...GU JUN see u soon, I just knew it that "TLT"finished filming already n of all d names why they used GU JUN missing "PYO"(GU JUN PYO already aka LEEMINHO) lol...And of all d dates to celebrates LMH years in showbiz why he choose his 9 years not 8/10 bcoz 9 is his wifey birthdate, then released some more on Jan 5 d day when BOF first aired isn't it that fishy obvious guys? Homerun already lol, MINSUN fighting! 

Wow.... glad to know this... :heart::heart:

Gu Jun... Intersting...:blush::glasses::heart:

• Like 4

I wondered why our MINSUN thread is catching a lot of attention  nowadays, a lot of people out there lurking, some took courage to entered saying all their stupid lowly idiotic thoughts making stories they cannot stand support n depend on such a nuisance n pain of the eyes...If someone or anyone wanted to invite themselves to enter in our territory better educate yourselves  first about us, so that we can welcome u with an open arms, got it?If u are a LMH fan, do u know who are his most favorite Asian actor's? It's Andy Lau n Jacky Chan, maybe some of u thinking who cares right? I explain,  bcoz both actor's are linked to different actresses/celebrities before made a couple of scandals but  every time they was ask their answered is "no comment" .Why? Because Andy Lau was already married for 23years he admitted only last 2013, as of  Jacky Chan he was also married for 16years he admitted also d same year 2013....Do u get what I mean guys? Maybe LMH learned something from them knowing that he always traveled am I right? Wuchun as well d supposed to be co-star of GHS in Absolute Boyfriend he also kept that he's been married for 4 years, im saying this bcoz not every news are true n reliable, only if that person admitted himself not agencies or whatsoever...have a nice day MINSUNners always fighting! Our dear couple hold on n always fighting! May God bless u both always. ...

• Like 6

W5CA28GQvScwe are weathering the storm - keep the faith burning 

LMH - short video in Paris - " I was here , " I am here " 

i think i know what he is trying to say . :blush:

the turtle neck over his mouth ... he was not  allowed to say otherwise . 

For those who  dont believe  in minsun  - post on your own page and leave the so called delusionals here .If you disagree and trying to prove us delusional - it means you more delusional than us . 

• Like 5

LMH upcoming concert talk show is coming around d corner hoping on that show he will cleared his so called 'relationship' to free himself before enlisting NS...not too sure though, maybe if viewers ask questions or whatnot  his manipulated agency won't allow him to answer again like what happened in Japan year 2014 filtered questions, controlled answers (sigh)...Never mind then bcoz we MINSUNners knew already d real score between them lol...Reading n learning, a continuous process that has no end, so people in other dimensions if u wanted to know more about our "royal couple"read more about their separate interviews, music, views about life ect...read between d lines then figure it out, if u can't still get n understand what they are saying bcoz most of d time they used riddles,  nothing u could do already but to gve up ok...that's my sincere advice so better don't show up here saying nonsense again, who knows 1 question we had 101 answers, just saying lol, our couple always fighting!

• Like 4

you are mysunshine                                                                                                       my only :star:                                                                                                                                                                                                LMH:thumbsup:

• Like 6

keep the faith burning . LMH will not disclosed anything 

publicly but if you are a true and faithful minsunner - you can dicipher and figure out and read between the clues . Minsun had been doing that since 2009. Dont believe the articles - believe only through his actions and if its trully from his lips. His agency can print all kinds of publicity and lies about his relationship but they cannot make him say it publicly with his lips . Only believe him when it comes to his true love life. Yes - he will protect his loved one but he will also show through his actions, mannerism, ideal woman and his support through his words or you may say hints . No other shipper can say that . Minsun fighting !

• Like 4

MINSUN D-DAY, "MY MOMENT, YOUR MOMENT" so proud n happy being a MINSUNNER.....I hve a thought, maybe before LMH going LIVE onstage in every performance,he performed first to his one n #1fan, angel GHS right guys? Goodluck Minho-shi,u r d best, greatest n brightest star in Korea that's why a lot of people out there wanted a piece of u, some took courage to hve a free ride to be able to recognized n a lot  still waiting to caught u in a TRAP so be extra careful...MINSUN forever fighting! 

• Like 3

I did not expect him to go public with minsun relationship but he did not disappoint me  by mentioning his  so called current relationship either. If its true he is in a relationship that has been confirmed publicly - acknowledging it in his concert talk show would mean a true admission from him . Not being seen publicly except  dispatch photo in March still confirms  my faith in minsun couple and not the other. There is such a thing as protecting his loved one  but I believe in his actions more than the tainted photos, articles and heresay rumors by his fans  . My first Korean drama is BOF; the first Korean actor that I follow is LMH ; the first Korean actress that I follow is GHS and the first and the last  couple that I follow is Minsun couple.  I have searched other couples but found this is the only couple with so much history, couple items , couple manners and connections : the way LMH stands holding the  microphone, the way he laughs and covers his mouth snd the  way he touches his hair are so insinc with GHS . 

Haters and antis - you have your own agenda - whether its a girl for  LMH or a guy for GHS - stay in your own ground where you belong . By coming and posting here - it only shows your stupidity by trying to force your  opinions which you undoubtedly have doubts otherwise you wouldnt be here asking us to prove you wrong . 

Like his old character GPY - when he loves - he loves til the end - his Jandi 

* When he is singing " I love you, I need you " song- and guess what is showing on the big screen - none other than Gu jun pyo . We all know who holds Gu jun pyo's heart - Jandi ! ( Goo Hye Sun)

LMH fighting!

GHS fighting!

Minsunners united fighting!

• Like 5