♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Carmel1

Thanks Rajita_Veni for the "h" cap pictures and SFwarriors for the video.  KHS was away for 3 nights and 4 days, I wonder who she was with?

I love the smile of MH on the pictures wearing the h cap, he looks like he's on clouds. At the back of the h cap is 01, meaning H is his one and only.

As Minsunners- of course that is what we believe but others may think otherwise . I don't see any brand that has an H . as you can see the letter H is underlined . It can't be his name because his IG is L. 

Noticed  his last concert - his jacket has MH and the H is in red . I think the H is for Hye sun - see video . Also - choco on his shirt .This is my opinion only .

Credit for the owner of the video 

• Like 4

Hello fellow MINSUNners its been a while d last time I posted missed a lot already, missed u all as well.....Thanks for all , constant n undying loved n support to our couple when d right time will come for them we can be at ease  already so don't lost  hope....SFwarrior sis don't bothered urself what other people say as long as we believed on MINSUN couple is more than enough for us....Rajita sis thanks for d pix of LMH he was so handsome as always he looked so happy n relaxed as well, about d letter "h" n "01"in his cap it was really meant to his very owned one n only love hyesun-shi...MINSUN still fighting! 

Edited by chaellyn
  • Like 2

For d record LMH's past n previous co-star's he nver looked n treated them d way he looked n treated GHS...Before until now they r always connected in terms of their mannerisms, clothes, accessories n answered interviews n its been almost 7year's...I wondered y LMH opened an IG accnt after d last airing of GHS drama "Blood" n his first pix vampire looked his message"imtherealone" I'm d real one y? Got it now lol.....bcoz on that time a lot of GHS pix n tags r circulating in IG w/ her co-star lol....Remember BOF days how he got so annoyed easily n looked gloomy if GHS was  involved in different situation he he, MINSUN love forever fighting! 

• Like 2

Chaellyn- you are right . LMH IG is about Koo and her blood costar. It's actually a combo of him saying he was alone in London and his jealousy . By saying # minomi (his Bof lion) he is referring to   Bof and back to Koo  and that he is the real Bf . Interesting connection - I like it . 

It's also interesting the hat he wore with the  H underlined is manufacturer of custom hats 

• Like 3

Check n look again LMH's hat d side of it looks like letter "s" w/ style OMG I'm going to  faint , i wanted to see d other side of his hat maybe has letter "g or k" on it as well....LMH getting more bold already, MINSUN undying love fighting!

Edited by chaellyn
  • Like 2

This is a nice video of LMH 

To me - it includes stuff related to GHS: Choco,

bicycle, book ( GHS loves to read and has a library of books, guitar ( GHS plays guitar - not sure if lmh does cuz I haven't seen him play ) . That is what I see in this video - because I'm a Minsunner and still have faith in them 

Edited by SFwarriors
  • Like 3

Guest akoito

missing 'MinSun' couple... why no K-producer make this couple a great movie/tv drama for reunion , sure a  big big hit ever that S.Korea showbiz will ever have if this is happen... (hope so very soon)♥:)

Akoito- it's because it's too close for comfort . LMH is very transparent when he it comes to Koo 

They don't have any new ones together but I like this old video . This is only my personal opinion ofcourse . I miss them - especially Koo . 

• Like 2

Goo Hye Sun - a beautiful person inside and outside . I hope your loved one realize what he's got . People don't always appreciate a good person because there is very few of them like you . We miss you . In our minsun hearts - you are the best ! I would love to see you in a children's show - you loved kids and they love you. 

Like  Lee min ho's shirt - you are the rays of sun shine 

• Like 3

HAI GUYS! GOOD  DAY TO ALL! I AGREE IT.WE MISS MINSUN COUPLE.I AM  WAITING FOR THE REUNION OF MINSUN IN BOTH DRAMA AND REAL LIFE. THERE IS A END TO EVERYTHING.BUT WHEN IS THE HAPPY END TO THIS LOVEABLE COUPLE? KEEP FIGHTING MINSUN IS REAL.GOOD NIGHT.

• Like 2