♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/797/goo-hye-sun-%EA%B5%AC%ED%98%9C%EC%84%A0/p1601
Also please support Blood thread, it is an awesome drama series, thankshttp://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2025135/current-drama-2015-blood-%EB%B8%94%EB%9F%AC%EB%93%9C-mondays-tuesdays-22-00#latest

Feeling so bad to say this is my last post here!To all the girls out there.. stay strong! 
LETS SUPPORT KUHYESUN!
Kuhyesun ssi... take care.. i really love u so much and u inspired me a lot! Im glad that i know such a great woman! Love u lots! WISH U ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK :)
I REALLY WANNA HUG U RIGHT NOW! :(

sukreen

said: Dearest Minsuners bros/sisters

I've a confession to make b4 i leave the ship for good, b4 today's news MINSUN IS REAL we're not a DELULU SHIPPER

but the situation with MH's fans makes MINSUN couldnt move nor revealed to public eversince they dating after BOF

So HS has to lay low respecting her boyfriend to be fame and have stable career for their future

It was 6 years ago KMinsuners been attacked by his Kfans if found Minsun's tog also we here being attacked if ever we post the REAL EVIDENCES. is this FAIR?

Those pics Minsun dating took by paparazzi been paid by both agencies to cover their r/ship cos to maintain success on MH's career cos as we know no fangirling or CF would like esp if the person alr has gf  Also his K-fans are covering to at all any sight seeing that has been upload at private blogs to be deleted asap. Isnt this FAIR?

During the 2011 Scandal, K-fans also know that was not the real truth so they couldnt bother to interupt much with the other ship but still we have as the REAL once has to guard whatever been posted here since those days.

Some still sighted Minsun tog in Jan, so how can you say we are delulu shipper?

WE know it's hard for us to follow when couple is in secret relship and dont know if reveal been easy or will be more harder?

Well .. let's see what is his K-fans action now be and how long this new relationship will last

Anyone who think I have to delete this post pls pm me asap thanks

Tale care, Love you all. God Bless.

i totally agree .she deserves a better boyfriend than that . I think she was talking about Lhm whenshe mentioned she dated a celeb but his career was more impt than her . She is one classy and sincere woman ! I dudnt post for awhile too because I felt GHS needed a boyfriend to stand up for her when she was getting all the bashing . I truly believe they were together once - she stated in the background while he rose to the top I

I have to tell you, I'm quite sure, almost 99% that they're were real, even still last fall, but
I've just realized where I lost my objectivity and missed to understand his words in an interview not long time ago (2015.02.07)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/07/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-favorite-song-fans-from-different-countries/

how I twitted recently to him, if I believed my first instinction reading that word "related" for that song, todays wouldn't be so shocked:-(

Here is a version of that song with lyrics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6w4BsIceg

I awoke and really say good bye this tread for awhile, likely forever!? It was a great adventure, even short for me, being with you and shipping our couple and I would like to believe both aren't hurt and they separated with consent. Although that is still find it injustice that never admit their relationship to the world, specially LMH who even second time did it with just after short time, but never did with their long time run together. I still like him (even disappointed), such a parents, who don't agree with their kids decision but still love them.
Well, I'll cry out myself and get back to my life and real world.

God bless both them and  all of you!

Guest Rose Milanes-Alcantara

@enggalia - why did i get off topic for? I did not say bad about anybody right? I was just saying what i feel. I did not bash anyone....

Hello Minsuners bros/sist,
sorry I still keep coming back even after saying good bye :(

Now I just wanted to say

PLEASE STAY CALM, I know how hard and emotional we have been through in this few days. Why not cos we're here for 6years right? What more following the secret relationship REAL couple it very very hard. Many people do not understand the feelings and burden unless the person him/herself who have been through and experiencing the good and the hard time together situation will know. What we have been through in shippng our MinSun couple was a priceless experience and memory for us all. Let's cherish & keep all the good memories together with MinSun together with all International Minsuners bros/sisters where ever you come from.

And also please dont write negative comments on LMH for i think as always we are not that kind of people and i also think our princess KHS dont like that too.

Let's be positive, Some said it's over, it's the end. But Life must go on. And the Future yet to know.

Albert Schweitzer — 'If you love something so much let it go. If it comes back it was meant to be; if it doesn't it never was'

Love u all, Take care :)

Omoooo.. That lyric's song :(:(( it's such a pathetic man feeling because of his broke up relationship. He really deep in love with our princess. That's why he said he can't stand with bof anymore. Because with bof he found "my everything." And our princess, she sold her manolin cafe. Because we know that places has a lot of beautiful memories of them. A couple who love to spent their day and night at home. And in recent our princess appearance on her drama press con, she's not using her little golden ring anymore which usually she always using it when she had a drama project. (I see she still using it when AE press con). That's why i said in this thread before, i get worry if something bad happen with our couple. And i think our prince is not a fake people or user or anything bcs what he do and what he said in the past is trully his expression of him self. Maybe now he just to start his new love life. And also our princess, she deserved to get a better and new love life too. I dont want to leave this ship. Even people out of there laugh at me and talk that "hey you must accept the reality," but how can i do if i choose to become deep in love with minsun? I will play with old minsun and hope "a good day will come. Blessed are those who waits" ❤️❤️❤️

yes @arisa me too, so hard to say good bye, i'm keep comeback to here eventhough i know allready no hope.
how i'm so hate him, i still hope someday they will be back again after they feel some other love out there so they can see how much precious their love (yes i'm delusinoal but whatever you are will say)

Hello there!

I feel bit disappointed with the news about LMH and the other girl. As I tried to ponder it, I have a hunch that his dating with this girl is something to cover up the pain in his heart. I mean, there's a major conflict with GHS and him, and he wants to show off that he's okay and he can move on. Though, knowing LMH's personality - loyal and he doesn't want his girl to be attacked by people, I believe there was a major fight with and GHS. Maybe with the fact that LMH gets overwhelmed with his popularity. And he's trying to prove to GHS that he's right whatever conflict they had. 5 years are something to prove that MinSun affection for each other was not a joke. This thing happen now due to human shortcoming. So let's try to understand and pray for them esp. LMH's enlightenment. He's just carried away with his pride and so on. It's not too late...only time can tell. If they are meant to be in this lifetime, GOD will make a way.

At times, life is really like this...it happens that LMH is little bit childish this time. He forgets that he's been in love with GHS for long years. So if he easily forgets GHS who's with him for years, there's a tendency that he would do it with other girls. If he won't change, I guess that's the beginning of the "complicated life" and even more, a possibility of the "fall" of LMH.

This dating of LMH, I'm sure would give him a lesson in the process, and I hope he would come to realize his flaws.

Let us keep praying for them! GOD knows best for them. We'll entrust to GOD everything about them.

Keep on MinSunners!

Guest dibayngracie

Is there any news about the reactions of korean fans about this so called " new couple?"I really hate it!

MOD EDIT: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISCUSS OTHER COUPLES! STAY ON TOPIC!

I know minsun couple is over but you know how Hye sun is always cryptic - why did she tweet that peach tree art with minho's face on March 10th ? That is about when he left for France . I don't get it . I am new in this thread but this forum became part of my daily life so it's sad .

Guest nanabanaaaana

Hi guys!
It is quite sad to see and read everyone's goodbye. I have been an active lurker on this thread since 2009, decided to be a member and post here 2010-2012, but then I got busy with school and stuff so I could only get to read this thread before I go to bed, every single time. With this ship, I got to find new friends, even got to know people who generously shared to me about the real score between the two, trusted me about our couple's intimate moments, their ups and downs, i got to realize that they are also human and that they are not perfect like what we usually picture them. I held on to the fact that they are just doing okay and that their love would be greater than all the inevitable circumstances that might come.... then this happened.
It's still a shock to me seeing the news headlines, even up to this day, It still hurts I swear, but I know it will all make sense one day. It will all make sense and by that time, we will all be a little more stronger. I can't say anything to make us all feel better for now, cos it seems all the unfairness is on our side and no one can defend us, we don't even have something to hold on to anymore. 6 years is not a joke, and it's not something we can easily forget and pretend like it's okay, cos it's really not. Some of them even think we're delusional crazy people, but we know in our hearts what once was the truth. Don't mind the people who suddenly post on this thread pretending to comfort us at first but ends their litany with somewhat like "so please stop this nonesense already". 
No one can under estimate the pain we feel right now, so as the two people involved. We can only wish HYE SUN and LEE MINHO well. I will continue to support Hye Sun just as i always did. I hope she is feeling okay, I hope she is surrounded by people who unconditionally loves her and so she would not feel any less every single day until she meets someone who would do anything for her; that's the most important thing. As for LMH, i still wish him the best of luck and I hope it's not too late when he gets to realize things. God knows what really happened, God knows our intentions. God knows. We will be okay, guys! 

Im really agree with you @milesamy_aym In fact our couple is just a normal people which have an up and down relationship. If they are really meant to be, i believe someday they will live happily together, but if not, hope they can became a friends which us minsun can see them even it's just in the stage :( :( :(

This could somehow answer our questions:

The surprising revelation came at the recent press preview for Gangnam 1970 (Gangnam Blues) in South Korea. Lee Min Ho admitted that his last love affair ended over a year ago, and he is now dreaming of meeting his fated love. 

Link:

The Angel Eyes actress has fallen for a fellow star! During a recent filming of KBS's variety show Happy TogetherGu Hye Sun honestly admitted to dating a celebrity in the past.

"I have gone on a secret date with a male celebrity before, " she said on the episode that will air on February 12. "I'm the type to be fully committed to one guy, so it didn't matter to me whether it went public. However, I got the impression that he wanted to keep a low profile. So I wondered if he liked me as much as I thought he did. It made me realize that he thought his career was more important. I think people usually break up in cases like this."

I have so many guesses about who it could be. I loved the chemistry she had with Lee Sang Yoon in Angel Eyes, but who doesn't have a special place in their heart for a Gu Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho union? She had several handsome leading men over the years.

Which hot celebrity do you think she dated in secret? 

LINK

Guest dibayngracie

I think it's lee min ho.Lee sang yoon is her friend ex bf.Choi daniel is only her friend,i think.Ji jin hee has a family already.