♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest GRIFFJEFF

chin7088 i agreed with everything you just write, i left a comment yesterday on this thread same thinking as your but sorry about my english

doradora1984 said: Hello, Everyone! 
I am not a LMH-GHS shipper so my apologies for intrusion into this lovely thread. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for all the disappointment you all feel. I've been watching Blood and one of the posters mentioned the disappointment they felt in passing on the Blood thread of LMH dating.
I've never watched Boys over Flowers, City Conquest or whatever, Heirs, Angel Eyes, or any other drama that had either of these actors (except Blood) but I think we as mature and intellectual viewers should refrain from saying anything negative about either persons. We do not know the back story (or if there even was one?) and it's important to remember that they are actors and actresses. They are paid to pretend. Acting is a business dependent on popularity which translates to sales/$$. I've heard people say LMH is a "user" who fed off fans interest and their beliefs that he dated GHS/PSH/whoever but remember that it is your interpretation of what you perceived he is doing; he did not actively blatantly say or admit to anything. And again, I reiterate, acting is a business and maybe his management is telling him what to say/what to do in order to gain more interest. Perhaps that's what the whole entertainment industry is in Korea! 
GHS is doing fine, I'm sure, and she has always been fine. She is getting along with the Blood cast and she's made new friends in Ahn Jae Hyun, Ji Jin Hee, and the rest of the cast. I personally think that LMH is overrated, he's not my cup of tea. But I noticed that LMH took a really big hit with all the fans, just because he is dating someone whom he actually likes/enjoys to be with. No one should have to be chastised for liking/dating someone. 
So that's just my two cents. It makes me sad to see people so upset over the news. I've read through a few pages here and you guys are all so lovely and have built such a strong community of friends! I really hope you guys continue to be fans of both actors and continue to support them but of course the decision is up to you. 
And we all have real lives too. We are all in search of/already have found our own love partner and that is so much more important than these people we've never met, right? =) 
I hope that you guys ALL feel better! I'm thinking of you guys! 

Guest dianaharumi

AyeshaG said: now im wondering where is the guy who said he will NEVER GO PUBLIC if ever he is in relationship.... but now, what's happening?.... 

like @AyeshaG said where is the guy who said he will NEVER GO PUBLIC if ever he is in relationship,

MOD EDIT: DO NOT DISCUSS OTHER COUPLES! BE RESPECTFUL AND STAY ON TOPIC!

not long time ago i said rude thing about him in this forum so i get notif to delete my post, but actually what i feel is right

Guest chin7088

@griffjeff_stv @melezecret :D its okay to express any feelings you want to share and you feel it is right to be heard! But glad,you both are awaken hehe!

Guest ginger4clover

To MinSun  I just read the news about LMH & SB dating and saw their photos I guess its safety to assume that they are dating. About the Government conspiracy theory cover up. I don't buy that.If it is true that they are dating at least they went public. No more innuendos or misleading in the part of the actor as some of you are claiming for financial gain. Five years is a long time, you are a loyal fan base. Some actors/actresses will be happy to have you as fans. I am here to empathize with you for what you are going through. Time is on your side it will pass. One good thing that came out of this  MinSun thread you made some friends and good memories. Thank you for the space.

Guest akoito

just reading all the comments... I feel like crying too.. but proud to say that I am more fan of GHS than of LMH so for me no use of crying...  what can you expect of LMH he is a certified user, doing anything just to maintain his status to be always on top...  anyway, that his prerogative, that's his private life, me, i never been a fan of LMH, i like him just because of GHS,, so, maybe time to say goodbye on this forum and go to GHS forum.. she is my first Korean Idol.  So, I may say for now GOODLUCK to LMH & 'that Girl' .                                                          
bwaahahahaha
:D >:) >:)

Please respect us for all of you who are not minsunner. Okay, i have to say that i've got captured by their character in bof long time ago. And hope they can became a real couple. Oh maybe i must to say too that im in love with hyesun and minho lately but first im in love with jun pyo jandi. That's why this thread name is joondi couple. So, please let us believing what we believe. We express our mad, pain, hurt, in OUR FORUM not others. It's our right too, to choose still like or dislike our couple whatever the reason behind.

Guest S_sun

I know you are all hurting  like I am after all, 5 years is a very long time shipping and loving Minsun.For the sake of keeping the good memories and helping fellow sisters, please don't bash him. We really don't know all the details.Please think of HS, how will she feel if we bash someone she has loved?I know it is hard. Please be strong and classy like HS. Together we can do it. We don't know how she is feeling. Please calm down and pull our strength to support her until we know she is ok and has moved on. That's the least we can do for her. She is a strong  woman.  Let's show support and love for her. MH has moved on and he will have to live with his choice. Good luck with his life.
People who have not been with us on this ship for 6 years, please stop coming here to make us feel worse. You  did not spend 6 years shipping and believing in their love . Whether we are delusional or not it is our choice to be in this ship.We are hurting and grieving. Leave us to do so. Time will heal our hearts we know.Sisters/brothers this is a safe place to let out your feelings. Take care all.This is my last post here. When I feel better , I hope  to see you all at GHS thread. :)

Guest vineela

hi sisters/bros i never thought like this day gonna come feel like crying seeing all your posts bidding Good byes and all its like leaving a family
one thing is we are not Delusional shippers the couple we had shipped are really dated once maybe not now so people out there please stop bothering us  we are in pain stop posting your rants leave us like this if you are that much willing to show you shades please do that in your respective threads
anyways sisters/bros thanks for everything giving me Good memories i'll forever remember them its a wonderful journey with you all i'll never regret for being here MINSUN is one and only for me i cant ship other couple as i did with them what to do its their decision we have to respect them so lets leave them in peace  hope to see you all in GHS thread  we dont know what happens in future if we are lucky enough then we gonna meet again.

8c9b02544c184fa15441d65afc400ada.jpg

Love you all

Guest kmg143

Hi to all of my MinSun sisters and brothers! Uhm, what do we have here? Haha kidding ;) undeniably we are all hurt by these news.. My heart was shattered, broken into pieces. (yeah some might say that I'm exaggerating but hey that's what i felt). It's so crazy i barely can eat, ive lost appetite. this is way over 30ft-wave in the middle of the ocean, a whirlpool,we drowned in an instant, a total shipwreck.. im still thankful that we have this thread, sharing our love and spazzing over MinSun, because without them, i won't be able to meet/see my new found friends..dear analyn, ate lilou, unnie Sukreen, @S_sun, sis aye, hannah angie, gayu, jajay, bro zamzam, sis faye..aahhh so many! even if there's no more couple for us to ship, i know we will remain friends, forever! :) My dear unnie HyeSun..i truely pray for your genuine happiness..stay as you are.. I am hurting for you, but..who knows what you really feel right? I'll love you all the way.. As for MinHo, well..good luck on your chosen path.. Im gonna cherish those sweet old memories of MinSun.. At least i know, back then, their love was pure, chaste and REAL.. I love you guys and see you when i see you! :x

Guest kuhyesun0416

Saying goodbye is really hard for us cause this couple is already part of our life....my dear unnie hyesun i know u are strong woman, you have our support with or without LMH beside u.....

The guy who said  he will NEVER GO PUBLIC if ever he is in relationship
The guy who said mature woman
the guy who like independent woman, like art, girl not exposing body, have manner to older people and still a lot

THAT GIRL AID HE IS LIKE MOTHER TO HER (GHS) WHO CAN GIVE HER FREEDOM, AND THIS IS THE ANSWER HE GIVE TO HER???
THAT KIND OF GUY IS REALLY WORTHED TO FIGHTING FOR????