♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@lliK just want to add this the press conference and  released GHS the Samsung Galaxy S4 cf

cre meowmm13

GHS:  As I was thinking about the theme, “My Life’s Companion. You see, I live with a dog. So, I thought it would be nice to have a dog come out in my project.  And, the message that I wanted to give in this cf is that having a life with you is my life’s home run and my meeting you is my life’s home run. Those are the things that I wanted to say.

translation cheerkoo via loveghs.wordpress.com

That is why ghamja = Mr.Lee..he he :) Not just with Ghamja by Mr.Ghamja also sung for the CF ♡ Minsun's cryptic messages are just awesome :) Koo loving Ghamja and Minho loving choco ♡ S4 cf is so special..

I don't like to share the newest pictures from Min Ho yah in Paris, because think most of it was taken in his private time, but this one seems he is  giving autographs, and I have to but because his shirt;-)

11054350_939640569392946_311121342556138
cr. to the rightful owner via Minoz Hungary FB

Don't you think that "I feel love" kind of a message to his ladylove on White Day? They're really like to show wide publicly their feelings for each other in their non confessed relationship :)>-

HAPPY WHITE  DAY ! At me it's still 14'th March . 

"Lee Min Ho is not just a “pretty face”. He has
a beautiful mind and a warm heart and if you carefully study LMH, you will
realize that he hasn't changed a bit from who he was, 6-7 years ago. That is why I always love and support my boy.
So, if you ever wondered as to why he is so handsome, this is
the probably the best answer "> 

I read this post in LMH-shi thread -soompi , written by a Minoz , who's not a Minsuner . If she can see clearly this essential observation about LMH-shi , why shouldn't we see the same ? He is a faithful , respectful man-boy , warm heart , bright , brilliant mind , fast laughing , sunny spirited ! Since BOF when he declared openly his love for GHS-shi , loud and clear many times , he never change his mind remaining truthful to his love and girl ! 

LMH-shi is an exceptionally loyal man , so rare in our days :RARA AVIS - Rare bird !

Can we believe less about GHS-shi ? Is she a woman who jumps from man to man ? I think she is the noblest woman , equally faithful and loving as her beloved HUBBY ! Modest , well educated , with a treasure of common sense , beautiful , talented , hard working and very aware of the GIFT she receives from God with her LOVE ! 

HAPPY WHITE DAY My darlings Minsunners -you are the best ! For me / us there are not most beautiful flowers and gift than this SUNNY PEOPLE !!!

Fotografia postată de Bbf Lover's ( Minsun 4ever ).

Guest S_sun

I don't like to share the newest pictures from Min Ho yah in Paris, because think most of it was taken in his private time, but this one seems he is  giving autographs, and I have to but because his shirt;-)

cr. to the rightful owner via Minoz Hungary FB

Don't you think that "I feel love" kind of a message to his ladylove on White Day? They're really like to show wide publicly their feelings for each other in their non confessed relationship :)>-

Hi sis. I believe the pic is photo shopped. If you look at it carefully you can see the outline of the photoshopping. The background seems not right. Maybe he did give autographs but  something is not right in that photo. Hmm??

Sorry it is not your fault but some of the stuff we see in the sns may not be true. Unfortunately it spread fast in the sns and get reposted.
What do you think minsunners?

I agree out of respect, we  don't post any pics form his private time/private life or of his family. :)

Guest WafaD
I read that many Korean and asian dramas will have season 2 ...So I think its time for BOF to have S2 too ...We all know that LMH will come back with a new  drama in 2nd half of 2015..by that time GHS would be finished BLOOD...so why not  see them again in the small screen together  [-O< !!... I cant help ....I really miss MinSun very much  :(( :((
Sorry I know all of u miss them too 
Thanx minsunners for ur posts and for keeping this thread alive ;;) ;;) :x 

Hi sis. I believe the pic is photo shopped. If you look at it carefully you can see the outline of the photoshopping. The background seems not right. Maybe he did give autographs but  something is not right in that photo. Hmm??

Sorry it is not your fault but some of the stuff we see in the sns may not be true. Unfortunately it spread fast in the sns and get reposted.
What do you think minsunners?

I agree out of respect, we  don't post any pics form his private time/private life or of his family. :)

@S_sun

It's altered, I agree, but seems those part what is not important (or others are there) simply covered with that stripes. Here is her Instagram page where is the pic and some other. Hope is not photoshopped that way how you mean, I won't like to share something what is  "claimed as real" but probably not.  

Ps.: I can edit pictures myself (even an older type of program, than Photoshop), so usually don't miss a real pic with an edited, specially this kind of poor way, but for me it seems just deleted/covered not made up.

Guest akoito

I read that many Korean and asian dramas will have season 2 ...So I think its time for BOF to have S2 too ...We all know that LMH will come back with a new  drama in 2nd half of 2015..by that time GHS would be finished BLOOD...so why not  see them again in the small screen together  [-O< !!... I cant help ....I really miss MinSun very much 

:(

(

:(

(

Sorry I know all of u miss them too 
Thanx minsunners for ur posts and for keeping this thread alive ;;) ;;) :x 

Maybe 'MinSun'ers rallying their request for another tvdrama team up for Minsun's couple.. why not spread request using all forms of gadgets to @KBS2TV? if the korean producers see flooded of request for minsun couple for another team up, i'm sure they will grant us our request...#myopinion.

[-O< [-O<

Hello Minsuners bros/sists :-h

Big thanks to all  for making this thread saling smoothly, even we encountered big storm and rough seas, but love, faithfulness and loyalty makes us strong till today.  we have been sailing for 6th years and counting now, hope our destination will to come soon [-O<

@IliK agree I like his 'I Feel Love" sweatshirt too, consider that was a White Day (14th March)

CAI0rcCUkAAU2Wh.jpg

This sweatshirt is from his favourite brand Givenchy hahaha "G"

CAFvVo8U8AAQCxw.jpg

ah yes @lliK today 15th March he wears a BIG LOVE sign on my heart shirt from  :D Wonder what brand is his shirt today well.. he is always carrying his love heart along until he got home m/be tmr or day after :x and is so nice his mom to accompany him this time cos he has to be in Paris for a week ;)

CAJp3SuVAAAwJjD.jpg

@Ayesuper1 get some info that Hyesun-ssi still has her shooting tomorrow 16th and probably her off day will be on 17th or 18th :P

btw Minho-ssi hair color is similar to his princess b4 kkkkk ;))

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Never Doubt  Minsun is Real :x

credit all pics to the owner and as tagged

Imaginary conversation between hubby and wifey ♡♡

MH : "yeoboya how did Blood shooting go?"

HS : "Tired..Have more scenes..puroptha yebo (jealous) .enjoying and having good time with mom..I m here busily shooting"

MH : "ha ha..next time with you to champ Elysees..our honeymoon"

HS : "cant wait..miss u come soon"

MH : "Bought something for u for white day..sammul "

HS: " aww! What's that??"

MH : "suspense.."

HS : "aigoo..this guy killing me!! I got a candy on white day "

MH : "aishhh..who is that?"

HS : "my fan..ha ha..yeobo jealous now?..palli va..1000 kisses to u"

MH : " yes will fly and catch u soon.hugs to u darling"

Imaginary conversation between hubby and wifey ♡♡

MH : "yeoboya how did Blood shooting go?"

HS : "Tired..Have more scenes..puroptha yebo (jealous) .enjoying and having good time with mom..I m here busily shooting"

MH : "ha ha..next time with you to champ Elysees..our honeymoon"

HS : "cant wait..miss u come soon"

MH : "Bought something for u for white day..sammul "

HS: " aww! What's that??"

MH : "suspense.."

HS : "aigoo..this guy killing me!! I got a candy on white day "

MH : "aishhh..who is that?"

HS : "my fan..ha ha..yeobo jealous now?..palli va..1000 kisses to u"

MH : " yes will fly and catch u soon.hugs to u darling"

@gayu312 I loved your imaginary conversation and just was thinking, if the "candy" answer was started with " .. my vampire ..." he definitely throws a "Jun Pyo like" tantrum immediately  =))  =))

Well, ladies, I'm in nostalgic mood (as always :)) ) and watched this BOF bts, what I saw earlier (maybe an other clip with some comments, so not really heard everything around) but today I become suspicious  :-?   After repeated a few more times, I almost quite sure the voice (and laugh) is so familiar, even can't see who is. So from 1:00 it's getting interesting, and if I'm right, the end is more cute than I thought it earlier :x

I've just finished to watch Blood ep 9 with eng sub, it's so excited, hard to wait for the next.

Something interesting kept my eyes in this episode, I take it under spoiler, if you don't want to know, don't open it;-)

When I see this scene (just a few seconds) I was really wondering who can decide what dr. Yoo Ri Ta is wearing in the drama? :-?
11059453_435341446643589_152926422408731

cr. KBS2

Specially after white day and when Min Ho ya worn shirts with "I feel love" and an other one with a big heart :)) Oh, won't be forget  all of the three are black & white =))

@IliK : sis i too thought exactly the same seeing this shirt of koo..he he :)) Couldnt post as i just watched live streaming..black and white and heart..ha ha ..that too he wore it correctly when her episode is airing..lol..minsun is super smart ;)