♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi, dear sist.

Oh Minho upted his twitter with a selca, very similar to hs yesterday, oh My mind is fly so high :D

Long time mh no put anything in his acount. His staff is who updated his fb,twitter,and weibo, but Now i think that is mh.

Is good to know that their love is more strong each year.

Is true, that there are little vitaminsuns lately, but when

Of surprised way we see it! Oh my heart is so happy :x

Well, my dear sist, today i wanted write in our wonderful thread, 'cause I'm happy with their updates, but always i'm reading your toughts .

So, i wish to all my sist minsun a happy week. :)

See you soon! :x

Guest S_sun

Hello minsunners.

What a nice surprise from LMH!  Minsun's similar expressions! hahaha!
Wonder does LMH read this thread?  You guys were talking of the Champs Elysees and ola! LMH 's  selca at the Champs Elysees! kkk

Seems our girl is looking forward to spring! Hope they get to spend more time together after Blood! :)
Thanks minsunners, for continuing to share your love for Minsun here! :)
A wave to @pjlu. :-h  Nice of you to drop by ,sis.
btw super sharp eyes from our minsunner Heart15. Thanks @Suri_Riri for bringing this pic here. 
Note  the slippers on LMH seemed too small for him!. Wonder if it is the same pair?!!! LOL!  =))  =))  =))

credit as tagged and Suri_Riri

Hello Minsuners :-h

@S_sun you're right he did selca at Champs-Élysées :-bd

OMG ...But most of all Minhossi you remember your JP promised to JD and did that selca for your wifey princess, knowing well your princess likes Paris so much. God i'm so touch and very happy too, The proof of your true love for your one and only, 6 years and counting. :x

Jun-pyo: “Let’s go someday.”

Jan-di : “Where?”

Jun-pyo: “Champs-Elysées.”

--------------------

[NFO]

Chinese Minoz find the approximate place around Champs-Élysées where @ActorLeeMinHo took his photo~ Wow~ credit: 潇Bally via Monika_leeminho at twitter

B_1DP1sUYAAOjAm.jpg

B_1DP15U0AExFQu.jpg

Keep the Minsun Faith Burning, Never Doubt Minsun is REAL. Amen [-O<

@surie_riri : sis..thanks for the gif..he is so cute and funny when he does that..

he must be thinking "This is how my wifey will do 'cut' right? " He actually does it so forcefully that i get laugh seeing it...but its cute too..

may be he captured this in their camcorder and when wifey sees this, she must be saying "yaah, u r shuttering it too forcedly" and both laugh

Guest ayesuper1

LMH's upcoming schedule

21st March - LMH live in Hong Kong

8th April - Samsonite fan meeting in Shanghai

add one.

19th April - Semir FM in Hangzhou.

but i am not sure that FM is semir. hahaha Maybe will be right. hahaa

Guest gentlesoul1

Did anyone notice thst GHS was wearing red shirt in her photo with Bhap? Is it a coincidence that LMH is promoting Samsonite Red? I remember when she was promoting gray ribbon campaign, LMH wore a shirt with the word Grey. I am glad they continue to quietly support each other.

I don't say it has any meaning, just interesting that LMH has similar hairstyle than almost two years ago.

6803_433323756845358_2468725543326648590
cr: LMH, shamcey (Korea.com)

Quiz: Do you remember/know what happened on that day when the older pic was taken? ;-)

Answer:

That day was the press conference and  released GHS the Samsung Galaxy S4 cf ;-)

@gentlesoul1 
It can be one of the "meaning" of the red shirt, also can represent "Blood" as well;-) 

@lliK just want to add this the press conference and  released GHS the Samsung Galaxy S4 cf

cre meowmm13

GHS:  As I was thinking about the theme, “My Life’s Companion. You see, I live with a dog. So, I thought it would be nice to have a dog come out in my project.  And, the message that I wanted to give in this cf is that having a life with you is my life’s home run and my meeting you is my life’s home run. Those are the things that I wanted to say.

translation cheerkoo via loveghs.wordpress.com

922945_519139641455457_1296288815_n_zpse

Guest S_sun

To Minsun who have to be apart due to their work schedule on White Day,

Happy-White-Day.png

CTO

Princess Koo, we know when your prince comes home, he will make up for it in a big way!   Be prepared! hehehe!  :x  :x  :x

Thanks @sukreen , our couple so professional , monitoring themselves and  using the same videocam at work! So sweet! kkk
Thanks @llik and @Suri_Riri.  To our princess, meeting her prince was a homerun ! To our prince, meeting her was winning the lottery! kkk
Thanks @gayu312 and @Ayesuper1 for keeping us updated with LMH's schedule.

True minsunnners never lose faith! Let's keep the Minsun Faith!   :))

Thanks to all minsunners for sharing your Minsun love here. Happy White Day to those celebrating it with your loved ones !  :))