♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Minsun sisters.. Can I just saying honestly? I really want to see our prince do something these day to showing her support for his wifey :(:(:( something that we, minsunners can see huhuhu. I don't know why but i feel jealous to see our princess with her co-star in that drama now. I don't know why :(:( their chemistry is really remembering me with minsun when they did BOF. Arrgghhhh! Mianhee chingus.. :-S X_X

Thanks @Surie_Riri for the link

@Arisa, our princess HS is at work  and same goes to prince MH too both are in the same line of work but as said please trust Minsun., 6th years and countng. Never doubt Minsun is Real

Have a nice day/night Minsuners bros/sist.

Who said pink & white dont look good :D :x

10505489_374971799351749_472944396084201
cto

Hi fellow MINSUNers, first time posting here but im not new about MINSUN. Both of them working extremely hard, I remembered GHS past interview , she said she's working hard for a living but it doesn't mean she want to buy a house; on d other hand LMH past interview said he's working so hard but d only thing that under his name was a HOUSE. Can u sense n get what I mean MINSUNers, they simply rock's. If I will elaborate everything from my researched n observations I think we can reached 2000 pages in no time lol.So gve more faith on them n believe even in a lie who knows maybe we can reached homerun sooner than later.MINSUN fighting.

Guest may21st

Love the pict @kstar1234

Ive seen another pict of jealous Junpyo created by dramafever and wonder why Junpyo of all her co-stars (havnt seen another pict of her with another yet, hope i wont)

@sukreenThis 감자. 군밤.from Google translator: "Potatoes. Chestnut."
(ps: I've just almost gotten a heart attack from the world "military", so quickly tried an other translator;-)

Thanks for sharing HT with engsub now that GHS admitted dating a celebrity previously,hving a thought of asking him if she likes her more or his work more important now only I fully understand LMH song YOU n I,then GHS song IT'S YOU; part Minho song saying he confessed to his girl that she's d most PPRECIOUS to him, he confessed more than once, on d other hand Hyesun song d part that the man who likes her his first confession is so pretty meaning he confessed also more than once.Fellow MINSUNers u get what I mean? Im so happy now that I confirmed my suspicion about their songs. MINSUN FIGHTING! !!!

Lee Min Ho - Samsonite "RED SAY" with Lee Min Ho 26.2.15
- Starhaus Entertainment Video - 5.3.15 (eng sub)

download by Monika Setiono

-----------------------------------------------

Lee Min Ho gives 5 life tips to people in their 20s

lee_min_ho_dramafever_whatadrama_3.jpg

When you watch a drama, the beginning is always more fun. Why is that? Lee Min Ho  explains as he gives advice to people in their twenties.

Last Friday at the global luggage retailer Samsonite's talk concert, 300 lucky fans met actor Lee Min Ho, who rose to an international stardom with romantic dramas like Boys over Flowers and Heirs, in person. 

In the talk titled "RED Say with Lee Min Ho," which celebrates Samsonite's new red label, Lee Min Ho told fans in their twenties some advice, which was based on what he learned from his own twenties.

lee_min_ho_dramafever_whatadrama.jpg

1. Find what you love to do

Lee Min Ho believes twenties is a time to go through trials and errors. Through that, you find what you like to do. 

"I had a lot of trials and errors (in my twenties)," Lee Min Ho said, "Twenties is a period you don’t even know what you want to do. Everything is unstable — emotionally, socially, and financially." 

He recalled the hardest year in his life when he was 20. His first love had failed, and he had gotten into a car accident. He was hospitalized for the whole year, and his doctor said he might not be able to walk again.

He compares the twenties to the first few episodes of a drama.

“When you watch a drama, the beginning is always more appealing," Lee Min Ho said, "But when I finally get older and think back on my twenties, I will for sure think about the trials and errors I experienced."

2. Sleep wins over stressing

Lee Min Ho thinks sleeping is the only way to win over stress. He shared that he can sleep 8 to 12 hours when undisturbed. He’s a back sleeper, lying on his back with arms down.

3. Your ideal perfect partner will change

"Every year, my idea of Ms. Right changes, and the good looks got out of my priority at one moment,” Lee Min Ho said.

His current Ms. Right is not someone who’s pretty at first sight, but someone with a cute personality.

lee_min_ho_dramafever_whatadrama2.jpg

4. Embrace your loneliness

Although the life of a star looks flashy and pompous, "I’ve felt lonely to the point of gasping for breath,” Lee Min Ho said.

The disparity between his career and times he’s surrounded by people versus his personal life and the times he goes back to his dark, cold home, made him realize that when he receives a lot of love, he needs to give a lot of love in return.

“I feel happy when I receive love, and also when I give love,” Lee Min Ho said, mentioning the charity platform Promiz (PMZ) he and his fans created to share the love with the world.

5. Think bigger picture

“There are issue-making bestseller books that are read by a lot of people at one time. Then there are books that are read for decades,” Lee Min Ho said, comparing him to a book that’s cherished over time.

“I’d have to fill the book with quality content so people take it out of their bookshelves from time to time,” Lee Min Ho said, hinting that thinking the bigger picture is a crucial part of the twenties.

source http://www.dramafever.com/news/lmh/

-------------------------------

cieee Minhossi, thanks for being profound & humble like your little princess :) 

btw in his previous interviews he said he has no gf  right?  but look a his words on Ms Right ;)

~EDIT~

MH's current Ms. Right is not just a simple word  "cute", you will understand better how unique MH describe his Ms Right, and we know who he meant.

For more details please read translation  at LMH's thread

Never Doubt Minsun is REAL :x

Thanks @sukreen‌ for the response. I know it's just my wasted mind hehehe. Yeh! Never doubt minsun is real and always pray for both of them, their love will be stronger every single day :x O:-) :x :\">