♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Keisya_aline

MINUA_zps5rewkgur.jpg

hi @Surie_Riri...is Min ho picture with that cloth was in 2011? just remember that i had seen that LMH with this outfit somewhere but i forgot where, i am really curious about this picture.

thank you

Guest kstar1234

@Carmel1: Chincha??? She still have relationship with LMH? R U korean minsunner? Oh... please let me know. i am really curious. I really really love this couple...pls. tell me more about this couple if you have more information. I can't watch LMH with his other co-stars. sorry my bias.Carmel1 said:
KHS maybe not be as successful as LMH but she does a good job of keeping their relationship going.  Who needs fame and money if you have LMH as your "OPPA". 

Guest Carmel1

Hello my dear kstar1234,
I am not  a naturally born Korean but I am now at heart and in mind.  Just like you I love Minsun and because of that I love all Minsunners like you.  I live in the US with my husband and son.  I can't watch LMH with other stars too so I spend my time spying on our favorite couple.
It's as clear as broad daylight and one does not have to be a rocket scientist to know that Minsun is in a relationship.  Just read this Joondi thread, there's so far 1304 pages of evidences. Everyday I am more and more convinced that they are truly in love with each other and they are giving us hints so when they make public their relationship no one will be surprised and no one will accuse them of lying.

Guest kstar1234

Thanks sis.@Carmel1 for immediate reply. really appreciate it. 
I wish they will cherish each other until they make their relationship public, get married and till death do them part..  I wish they won't be shaken by the waves of Netizen and their porpularities. They are perfect for each other and i couldn't think of anyone else will be better for them.

hi, i'm a newbie in this forum... nice to meet you all. i'm just wanna saying and share my thoughts about this couple. why so many people hate or dislike our unnie?? i think she did all the best for her job, i watched BLOOD and she did a good job in her role as yoo rita. i'm falling in love with her character. people already comments even they are not watching full that drama. i think people know her relationship with min ho oppa, so they feel jealous.

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Yes, lovely MinSunners, I also think that most haters anti GHS since they smell their strong relationship and they jealous, so the negative effect point to her even she does her best and nothing wrong or poor as we saw her many great projects.
Anyway, as oversea fan, I saw Blood Eps. 1&2 and follow the drama theme, its quite good and nothing annoy even her voice tone since the spoiled girl in early part should be as she express but those haters still try to dig negative and stir negative comments to more wide and wide, so annoying.
I also enjoy blood, cheer both of them(GHS&AJH), also believed in MinSun couple and appreciated MinSunners.
Fighting&Fighting
Love both of them always..   
   :x

Hello Minsuners, be happy and keep the Minsun Faith burning :-h

Thanks @Surie_riri, all your psed are awesome, you're a pro now dear, keep up your creative work :-bd =D> haha all your pics 'play with Ghamja' telling it's own story, thanks so much :D

To all newbies, warm welcome to the REAL world of Minsun, Never doubt Minsun is REAL. Enjoy your stay. >:D<

Btw, please be reminded to us all, esp to newbies to read and comply with the soompi ruling when you post any articles/pics/video etc.. here.

Example :
1) No quoting of images/videos strictly not allowed, and if you do you'll get Moderator attention, deleting it..
2) Pls post and discussion on LMH and KHS issues only. Pls do avoid Negative remarks, so no misunderstanding arise.
3) Other than those topics in 2 above eg their dramas etc pls discussion at their appropriate thread.
4) Pls credit appropriately if you posted any pics/videos etc for ownership claim.

Read here for more details to soompi's rule>> http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2020835/rules-shippers-paradise#latest

Thanks in advance. :)

Guest Keisya_aline

wow your picture above just awesome @Surie_Riri..it looks like a happy family already Lol..no doubt that both of them is really a great couple..hope God will hear my prayer that they will get married soon

Through-back Saturday;-) (... or any days when don't get fresh news about our beloved couple and watching old videos, pictures etc because miss them.;-)
One of my favorite  and love her expression on the video (start at 3:13) when she said " I prefer Min Ho" ;-)
IliK's Cards's photo.
cr. ownersource: