♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Koo attend or not, for we are minsunner, it doesn't matter. If you believe that they are REAL, it wasted your time to think about that. I advice you to read this thread from first page till this page hihihihi. So, don't worry and be happy sist

Ah, i just read the news of minho's comment about GB. He says that through this film he wants to catch a male viewers. Bravo min ho-ssi! I think it is your time to start concetrate with global gilm industry. As long as i know, it will be easier for an actor to globalized his popularity among male and female fans, especially with action film. Like rain and lee byung hyun.

And it will be easier too right if minho's mostly fans are men? Hahahaha you know what i mean sist hihihi

Kudos Min hosshi -it's to capture male viewers not jut screening female fund - that us how you will become a global star just line jet Li , Jackie Chan who you already knows. By capturing both female and male fans, you will mature and grow as a better actor and not just a romance actor hailed by young girls .As you get older , you can choose meaningful , action pactt films and still do well . You are starting to sound like your little Princess . Love you Min Ho -especially love you + Goo Hye Sun. Like your process - good to try to reach and see if you will succeed in something . You will not know til you try. Hye Sun always try to have meanjng and make a difference in her personal project - seems you have same mentality .its good to be remembered as being a good actir because the film has underlying meaning rather than a sex scene . That won't go far when you get older .Kudos to your mom for raising you well . And kudos too to your especial noona too !☺️

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Both of them are the gift from god whom were send to convey happiness and cryptic message of love for all of us to focus on..:P
Love all MinSuners and love our couple very much also..

:x :-*

Bravo Minhoshi!! =D> =D>

Lee Min Ho’s “Gangnam 1970” Is the Box Office Leader on Opening Day

“Gangnam 1970” was the number one movie on the day of its release. The film is directed by Yoo Ha and stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won.

On January 22, the Korean Film Council stated that “Gangnam 1970” premiered the day before in 684 theaters and sold 163,398 tickets, making it the box office leader and the only film to sell over 100,000 tickets on that day. It beat other popular movies that are out, such as “Ode to My Father,” “Big Hero 6,” and “Today’s Love,” which followed behind in ticket sales.

“Gangnam 1970” is a film about two friends turned rivals and their story of greed and betrayal during the development of the Gangnam area in the 1970s.

Source :

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/21/lee-min-hos-gangnam-1970-is-the-box-office-leader-on-opening-day/

I have never seen a couple who is so alike in mannerim - even the way Min Ho sits during the interview is like watching Hye Sun .Even married couple who has been married for 50 years doesnt look like our MinSun couple.i wonder if Min Ho is aware he looks like his princess or if he is doing it on purpose- Its so hard not to love you MIn Ho - no wonder your princess once said "she will die without her Ghamja."

Stay sweet, humble and grounded Min hosshi . Cannot wait to see our Goo Hye Sun. Minsun fighting!❤️❤️❤️❤️

[news]
Lee Min Ho to donate proceeds raised through his special preview screening with fans for the movie, ‘Gangnam 1970’

tumblr_nik09sfxgY1r96otwo1_500.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho will be donating the proceeds raised at his upcoming movie preview for ‘Gangnam 1970’ to child service facilities through the actor’s donation platform, PROMIZ(PMZ), which will be set up at the event.

In addition to opening up a special movie preview for his fans, the actor revealed that he will be donating the proceeds raised, adding more meaning to the event.

A representative of the actor commented, “In order to repay the love he’s received from his fans, Lee Min Ho came up with the idea [of the movie preview].” Lee Min Ho also stated that he wanted to make an experience that his fans won’t be able to forget.

1,970 fan members will be invited to the special movie preview where Lee Min Ho will be preparing various 1970s themed events and segments. In order to attend, fans were asked to apply through the actor’s official fan site Minoz.com.

The special movie preview event for the highly anticipated movie, ‘Gangnam 1970’ will be held on January 24 and 25.

(Source: allkpop.com)

Aww! Uri couple is killing!! After brainstorming, I found these are commonalities of our couple!

1. Both are home bodies and dont go out

2. Both cant dance

3. Koo donates everything to the orphanages even if her bank account was nil and Minho also started doing donations

4. Both dint do Ice bucket challenge

5. Both have lot of couple items in common

6. Both have common mannerisms and look alike

7. Both are shy

8. Both said openly that either of them is their ideal type i.e minho had told Koo and Koo had told Minho (I dint see any other co-stars of Minsun saying each other)

9. Minho said he respects people who are both actor & director when asked about directing

10. Both have common food items as their favourite for ex - Peaking duck, pearl milk tea

11. Both wear grey, black, biege mostly

12. Minho's ideal is always fluroscent skin beauty which uri koo is the only one.Though there are white,natural ladies, fluroscent goes only to Koo

13. Choco & peanut are minsun pets which are same breed. Minho told choco as 30 years old which is soo funny. Choco is a girl and Peanut is a boy :P

The list will be updated as I get to remember more :)) or anyone please do it too :))

Awwww!! What else??? Just shout out minsun pleassse 8-} [-O<

Thanks all wow...there are so many "Minsun's mannerisms & similarities in behaviour", that's what we call Heaven made couple. :-bd

This can never be a coincdence anymore :D  They cant simply be copy, cut & paste like having same items of clothing or other items cos those anyone can buy it. This mannerism comes from your inner self when both belongs to each other and being deeply in LOVE  :x

Now if you read and follows on MH's answers in his interviews are just like readng HS's answered interview, a "deep thinker"

Everytime when asked abt MH's ideal woman his answer alwys constant and here in the recent interview at The Star magazine:

[On the topic of girls, the actor revealed that he was attracted to women he could "converse well with." That doesn't necessarily mean she has to be perfect. "Everyone has their own merits. I think girls who know their strong points and have self-esteem are attractive. I find unexpected weaknesses charming," the star said.

So it seems Lee, who is soon to appear on screen as a pauper-turned-gangster, is ruled by his soft side. What does he value? "What (you) cherish in (your) heart. The relationship where you can depend on each other, and turn to (one another) for comfort when you're feeling tired." ~http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201501201424095875989_2]

Here In another interviews articles, i find some similarities in the way to Hyesun.

Lee Min-ho, "I like being a boy" 2015/01/21
photo555483.jpg

With his first leading movie about to be released, Lee Min-ho became excited. He asked if media reviews always gave good comments and when we said no, he giggled like he does on TV.

From a love-drunk plutocrat to a warrior from the Koryeo times, Lee Min-ho has been widely active in modern and historical dramas. Then he landed himself in a leading role in director Yoo Ha's bloody noir.

"I didn't select this to change my image. I always thought I wanted to do a movie when I was around 28 years old and it just so happens the timing was perfect. I thought I would look less awkward in a movie in my later 20s".

Lee Min-ho plays the role of Jong-dae who jumps into the world of Gangnam land development with a small dream of getting a house just big enough for himself. However, he gets involved with huge power and loses something else bigger in exchange for his small dream. It's not the Lee Min-ho that we all know in "Gangnam Blues". He slurps down ramyeon in raggedy clothes and stabs people with umbrellas.

fullsizephoto555484.jpg

A life complicated with schemes and betrayals, unattainable love and all that action; nothing seemed easy to express until he said something unexpected. It wasn't as hard as he thought.

"I love doing new things. They give you energy. I heard it was tough working with Yoo and I was scared at first but I got 'O.K's right away. I was nervous during the premier though. It was my first time watching my work with an audience. However, it was fun".

How did top star Lee Min-ho manage to act out Jong-dae who has nothing? "I thought about the times I struggled". It was such an obvious answer and struggles are easily forgotten.

"If Jong-dae has desperateness, I have responsibilities. I have many fans in Korea and China waiting for me. Singers from back in the days choose their most active moments as happiest moments of their careers. They live in memory. There will be a time when I can do the same and I don't want to regret it. I am all about doing my best whenever I can so I can be bold and confident about it".

"There are times when I want to rid of these responsibilities. The mood of the set goes along with my mood and everything from 1-10 depends on my opinion...these things can be pressurizing sometimes. Sometimes I want to be invisible. It's not serious. Just sometimes". He laughs at the expression of the reporter who is getting serious.

He still looks good in a uniform and he's like a boy but he's turning 30 soon. He shakes his head.

"I don't want to be 30. I like being a boy. The ages 26 to 28 are good because you can be a man and a boy at the same time. I want to be a boy, but I don't want to be gossiped about when I'm 30 so I'm not looking forward to it".

Source : www.ajunews.com/view/...

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-min-ho-i-like-being-a-boy-77819.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

wow Congratulation Jong Dae!!! :D  =D> :-bd

Lee Min-ho’s ‘Gangnam 1970’ tops box office

Director Yoo Ha’s “Gangnam 1970,” with Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won in lead roles, topped the box office on Wednesday, pushing aside “Ode to My Father” on the day of its release.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150122

According to industry data, “Gangnam 1970” took in nearly 153,000 viewers on 684 screens across the nation on its release day to jump to the top.

Industry officials say that the initial response to the film is unexpected due to its long running time -- 135 minutes -- and its R rating.

In comparison, “Ode to My Father” took the second place on Wednesday with about 90,000 cinemagoers watching the movie.

Since its release, more than 11.4 million people have seen the film, making it the 10th most viewed movie in Korea.

As for “Gangnam 1970,” the movie follows the lives of two gangsters, portrayed by Lee and Kim, as they attempt to make it big as Seoul goes through rapid development in the 1970s.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Lee Min Ho Believes Dating Can Be a Way to Relieve Stress :x  :x via soompi

How Korean celebrities date ;)

Just read the full article!!

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/22/dating-101-how-korean-celebrities-date-secretly/

1. The restuarant

2. The car

3. The staff :star:

4. The couple items :star:

5. The hidden messages :star:

we know 3,4 and 5 Minsun already showed :P pending is 1 and 2

May be very soon :wink: :awesome: :heart_eyes: