♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Great video @‌Carmel1 -sis ☺️

It shouting Minsun all over it -Hye sun's mannerism all the way☺️

When the movie comes out - there will be all kinds of so called chemistry between costars etc etc but minsuners know the truth . Min Ho's last concert is the truth and most recent. Min Ho's gotten smarter - he neither hug,touch or sit too close to his female costars- our boy has learned his lesson . He sure doesn't want to hurt his Princess anymore or get tangle up in scandal of lies. With his movie coming out and Hye sun's drama - I doubt if they will go public. I'm glad the bed scene is deleted- may be it was never filmed - who knows ? He doesn't need to bare - he is already a hot commodity . The other actor (sorry can't remember his name )can have all kinds of sex scenes . He has done it before and it's nothing to him. Stay clean and lovable and classy like your princess min ho- we love yous d support you both !

howdy sisters! How's everybody doin? Ive missed you all! Again, mian..mian for rarely posting in our thread..as ive said before I really have a bad, limited internet connection!

Someone spreaded rumour that MH has Bed scene (As if it is very dirty scene) in his movie this time. But today article said "he has no bed scene. We didnt shoot from the very first time." puhaha. At that time, some minsuners believed her rumour, so she made some minsuners worry and sad. But now, we can say she is a liar n still she keeps lying. Kkkk. But only she didnt know and still dont know. "nobody believed her news at that time. Have been and will be" Dont touch our couple anymore.

Hi.minsuners

Long time no see ;)

I am doing well too like minsun. Hahahahahahaahahaha

Hi sis aye ive missed your posts as well! ;) glad that you are doing well :)

Sisters and bros, as we all know our ship is being constantly haunted by these nasty articles..

but then..MH's concert, the choco sweatshirt, the KHS pic on his jacket..it doesn't jive!

So..I trust MH..actions really speak louder than words!

Have a good day to you all my sisters and bros! Keep the faith burning! :x <:-P :-bd mwah!

Helooo minsun sisters! Whoah it's been a long time for me not in here cause i forgot my password huft.

Regarding of those article, i agree with all of you guys dont easy to believe in something that media had written about. I were worked as an journalist and i know how to twist a news to grab attention of public. So, just keep our ship sailing and pray for our couple become more stronger every single day! Keep the minsun faith burning sister! :*

Ah, i think despite of MH's last concert in korea, we must think about our princess tweet. "Honey ghamja", "201" (the date of gangnam movie release, 20 January), and even posted a toe-nail photo when we all know that minho got an accident with his toe-nail in movie's shoot.

Considerate? Hahahaha, too foolish to say it considerate

"Perhaps a good day will come and blessed are those who waits" :)

Done the survey.US and Canada minsunners, let's us all fill the survey and spread the word to get the survey done in 2 days!Let's get Gangnam70 to a theater near us so we can see our talented prince on the Big screen! Fighting! :)

Some more gorgeous LMH interviews pics! He looks so happy and handsome! Love his Guerilla date pics too. So many fans! He finally got to do it to promote G70!LMH did many interviews. Some parts are translated at different sites. Some contradict the other.I would say take them with a pinch of salt. We don't know exactly what were said and in what context. So , please don't worry. Be happy with the recent vitaminsuns! :)Let's keep the Minsun Faith burning and not let those detractors  rock our ship! Minsun fighting! :)
1533969_780849835342549_7999675478365096
PYH2015011407640001300_P2_zpsb5749c7c.jp
10931542_779866182098708_546685117498452
B7ZPoICCcAEKOmH.jpg

credit as tagged.
Thanks to all for the updates and posts!  :)

Also I just wanted to add -not just Min ho - if you remember Hye sun claims she has no boyfriend and not interested in a relationship either which contradicted her previous interview that a "boyfriend "was the most inspirational in her life. Their interviews of relationship change back and forth . Since I can neither read or speak Korean -I will believe faithful minsunner's seniors since they have been following our couple faithfully since 2009. I read this Minsun thread from the beginning and there is enough proof that our couple is real and still going strong .I love to watch love stories and with our couple - I feel like I an watching a love story that yet to unfold . One thing I don't understand - the media make up all kinda of untrue stories about Min Ho and yet nobody post anything about his concert- Min HO wearing a jacket with a picture of a girl on his back? Of course we know it's Hye sun .i find that strange .

Guest dianaharumi

lee min ho mannerism,habit,and style copycat ku hye sun.
                  hand
image.but I was confused, because a lot of photos lee min ho, as if I saw goo hye sun's behavior, which can be viewed on the lee min ho, they are more and more into one, like twins, I am increasingly convinced that goo hye sun and lee min ho had together, in a long time.that we call TRUE LOVE.

Lee Min-ho, "Glad to be with Korea's Golden Age of drama"

Actor Lee Min-ho who is back with a new movie, has been seen in dramas like "The Heirs", "Faith", "City Hunter" and more. What is the difference he feels?

We met Lee Min-go in a café in Seoul on the 14th after the movie press conference.

About working with director Yoo Ha, Lee said, "Any man would have trust for director Yoo. Maybe it's 'cause I heard that he bothers the actors but I didn't think it was hard working with him. "

He claimed that working on a movie was better than a drama thinking about production environment alone.

"Dramas are on a tight schedule so I don't have time to think. Most will say making movies is better than dramas. Still, I am glad to have been with the Golden Age of Korean drama. I like movies but I want dramas too".

Lee Min-ho is greatly popular with Chinese fans. Director Yoo Ha had said, "His face will never change even in the next generation" and Lee Min-ho believes it's because of his looks, too.

"My face looks Chinese when in China and South East Asian when I'm in South East Asia. I have the face of every country. I was known in China for "Boys over Flowers" but I am more popular for "City Hunter" because of the heroism".

Meanwhile, Lee's new movie "Gangnam Blues" is about the battle between two men during 1970s in Seoul when the land of Gangnam was being developed. It's Yoo Ha's third street movie and stars Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won. The movie will be released on the 21st this month.

source : Hancinema

The reason he stated preferring movies over dramas is the same reason Koo gave too! Aww i forgot thr interview where she told..If someone remembers it please post