♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

IliK

said:

This is one of my favorites moment at the Last event of BOF in Japan 2010 (actually when I've watched if first time my last doubt gone, I can't believe anyone who is just co-star or friend acting like this;-), his reaction, how he looked back and what he said was priceless when questioned about kiss scene of his recent drama (I think that time was the Personal Taste) start at 3:00.

Credit to the owner

I have an other favorite from that event, found it recently. There is a two second moment at 3:09-3:10, during the photo shoot, seems GHS "lost" her balance, although to me as a "delusional", rather faithful MinSun-ers have an other thought about it;-) and I find that moment is soooo cute:-)

Credit to the owner

Sisters -I notice when she mentions something -she said she wants to go back to acting-boom-possible casting in a new drama . In her last interview she mentions "who knows I may become a mother next year "- if we are lucky / she may really become one in 2015. She also said she had no regrets since she had done everything she wanted to do . Her resume is now missing -marriage and kids . Hopefully , it's next in her agenda . I think Minho's carrier is stable enough to withstand a family . Let's cross our fingers minsunners

[-O<

[News]
Lee Min-ho devotes himself to action for ‘Gangnam 1970’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141203

Actor Lee Min-ho will display fierce action skills in the upcoming film “Gangnam 1970.”

“Lee devoted himself to his action scenes without a single complaint, enduring all minor injuries. Thanks to his efforts, his action scenes turned out to be successful,” the action director for the film was quoted as saying.

In the noir film, Lee plays the role of Jong-dae, who spent his childhood in an orphanage and gets involved in the lives of gangsters with his friend Yong-ki, played by Kim Rae-won.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141203

The movie portrays the two men’s desire for money and friendship in Seoul’s Gangnam district in the 1970s, when the region began changing due to a boom in real estate investment.

Due to the 27-year-old actor’s worldwide popularity, the distribution rights for his first lead-role movie have been sold in 11 Asian countries. The film is scheduled to be released in January.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412031601495162580_2

Happy for Hyesun-shii :) ...it is good to see her in extremely different role and different way... and LMH looks hot in "gangnam 1970" ...i wish them all success :* 

Stars That Will Soon Be Enlisting in the Military

f0axgapXj

With the new year just around the corner, fans have been showing interest in which celebrities will soon be enlisting into the military to carry out their two-year service.

To start off, singer and actor Lee Seung Gi, born in 1987, has his military service coming up within the next year. Known to be the ‘Nation’s Mother’s Friend’s Son’ for his bright and positive image, the actor has a wide range of fans—fans of all ages, from teens to middle-aged fans. Lee Sung Gi’s agency has stated, “His enlistment date has not been determined.” However, it is expected that the actor will most likely be entering the army within the first half of 2015.

Another star who has been earning increasing amounts of popularity over the years, actor Choi Jin Hyuk who is currently starring in the MBC drama “Pride and Prejudice,” will be enlisting in active duty next year. The actor had originally planned to begin his service earlier this year in August, but ended up forgoing the police service for the regular army next year.

2015 will possibly be seeing an ‘Army Rush,’ as there are many male celebrities born in the year 1986-87. Other stars that may very likely be seen in uniform throughout the new year include actor Yoo Ah In (’86), JYJ’s Jaejoong (’86), Yoochun (’86), and Junsu (’87), TVXQ’s Yunho (’86), actor Lee Min Ho (’87), singer-actor Seo In Guk (’87), as well as actor Joo Won (’87).

Meanwhile, actor Yoo Seung Ho was just released from his two-year service, and singer Se7en will be joining him on December 28.

Source :http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/03/stars-that-will-soon-be-enlisting-in-the-military/