♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Thanks @sukreen. Great analysis! Our girl is making us think! hahaha!   =))    ;)All  coincidences, rrrrrright......?!!     ;)

Remember this one as well, minsunners? GHS tweeted this Jan 28 2014. Note the blue cushion behind her. Following92849cf4ee3cb3593c8eb645101893d1_bigger.구혜선@Koohyesun119

페이스북. 벌써 220만 돌파하였네요. 감사합니다. 정직 셀카로 인사드려요. 새해 복 많이 받으세요~!

Embedded image permalink

5:36 AM - 28 Jan 2014

Then later in February 2014 we learned that LMH was endorsing Bench new Eau de Toilette, Sure Blue and So in Love!

10535084_631120700318233_645219823_n.jpg

credit to owner, as tagged.

Minsun rocks! kkk

Our couple sooo quiet ....hehehe!

True love never dies , it only gets stronger with Time! That's our Minsun! :)

Thanks to all minsunners for keeping this thread warm and full of love for Minsun! :)

@gayu312 thanks for the throw back "Precious memories"

Minhossi really makes sure his Jandi will be his real gf after BOF :x ;))

tumblr_mlwpr3Lpbd1rq6d9co1_500.gif

"No matter how long it takes, true love is always worth the wait"

B3k75fDCAAAniVp.jpg

yay... I just love Minho shy genuine real wide smile when Hyesun mentioned his name and so far never sees him with sincerely wide smile it's when he is with his real princess only  :P:)>-

credit KBS

• Thanks 1

Guest sareerat_e9aa

GHS: So young and beautiful, right!! :x
Thanks all MinSuners for being here together to make this thread alive and dynamically fresh and special thanks to @Sukreen & @gayu312 for solid supports us about our lovely couple.
:x :x

When Angel Eyes ends, Faith begins on Philippine TV via ABS-CBN on December 8... I think the station is preparing viewership for Gangnam which will be shown here via VIVA Films  .. Princess and Prince are called KAPAMILYAS (member of the family) here in the Philippines and I am so glad that they are the most loved K-couple here.

I've just found a description about Cancer-Scorpio zodiac signs' relationship, think it's very interested (sorry if there is any grammar etc. mistake, I had to translate from Hungarian:-)

This is said to be fatal love! The only one of the big, the passionate, eternal - it may be true that any of it.  A great pair to form together,  since both are water signs, that is much more sensitive then the rest of the signs. The Scorpio is find emotional security at the Cancer, which is very important, as well as receive that someone just to be hers.

She can bind the Cancer herself, that he will not regret. Both of them are motivated by emotions, do everything for each other, and if they're in love, take their whole existence to the relationship. Cancer is the sign who best can tolerate intense feelings and jealousy of Scorpio. They’re so well each other that there is no need for other companies.  They’re immensely loyal,  very faithful. They speak of their secret language,  the special world in which they live, they are the King and Queen. If they lose to each other, it is very difficult get over …

I think we're just follow such a kind of love, aren't we?;-) 

They're so beautiful in and out, I always smile when thinking about them:-)

• Shocked 1

[News/Article] class="mdMN06Ttl"アメリカの視聴者が好む韓国ドラマを調査!1位に選ばれたのは?Investigate the American viewers like Korea drama! Was elected in the first place?

|2014年11月30日16時48分

Study found that American viewers prefer Korea drama of the romantic comedy genre.
Korea drama announced that Korea content agency "Korea drama American market consumer survey, and like most American viewers who KBS 2TV 'boys over flowers boys-Boys Over Flowers"(2009) is chosen. SBS followed "You from the planet", SBS "Secret Garden" (2010), MBC "Coffee Prince 1st shop" (2007), SBS "In the Sun of his Lord" (2013).
Korea drama is in the United States, according to the study from viewers who like romantic comedy (72%), and cited to the primary reasons for choosing drama 'good stories' (53%) and favorite actor (34%). As attraction points of Korea drama replied 'good stories' (44%) and good acting (20%).
Main chance to watch Korea drama is the largest k-pop and other Hallyu content of interest (34%). Spread by word of mouth from friends, family and acquaintances also cited as a primary motivation. Main audience ages teenagers late-thirties woman, accounted for 75% of the respondents. In another race in the order of Oriental people (29%), whites (24%), Hispanic-Latino (18.9%), African Americans (9%) of those who compare Korea drama Korea-American (4.4%) than turned out to watch much of it.
The report evaluated can confirm the potential of Korea drama as a universal content and even how racial balance distribution Korea drama of the American domestic audience.
A survey conducted last month from 16 to 31 watch Korea drama English subtitle services through American resident of 2,304 people.

source:http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2008746
(Bing translator)

boys-over-flowers.jpg

IliK said: I've just found a description about Cancer-Scorpio zodiac signs' relationship, think it's very interested (sorry if there is any grammar etc. mistake, I had to translate from Hungarian:-)

This is said to be fatal love! The only one of the big, the passionate, eternal - it may be true that any of it.  A great pair to form together,  since both are water signs, that is much more sensitive then the rest of the signs. The Scorpio is find emotional security at the Cancer, which is very important, as well as receive that someone just to be hers.

She can bind the Cancer herself, that he will not regret. Both of them are motivated by emotions, do everything for each other, and if they're in love, take their whole existence to the relationship. Cancer is the sign who best can tolerate intense feelings and jealousy of Scorpio. They’re so well each other that there is no need for other companies.  They’re immensely loyal,  very faithful. They speak of their secret language,  the special world in which they live, they are the King and Queen. If they lose to each other, it is very difficult get over …

I think we're just follow such a kind of love, aren't we?;-) 

They're so beautiful in and out, I always smile when thinking about them:-)

Guest dianaharumi

sorry for all minsunner .... had 2 this week, the network in my town, disturbed.
                         LEE MIN HO ABOUT
boy over flowers     :
IDEALGIRLFRIEND:

Interview with TVB when they were in Taiwan. Note the clothes they're wearing.

TVB:现实中你们会像剧中选双方吗
TVB: Would you choose each other in reality, like in BOF? [Note the qns: it asks if they would choose each other in real life]

浩:现实中我一定会选丝草,我和剧中角色很雷同,喜欢的女朋友可以喝朋友一样,有很随和的感觉,跟具俊表没太大差别
MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.
      JAPAN FM 2009 ;

Interview in Japan 2009  (BOF promotion).

Q: What does your ideal girl look like?

LMH: With my height , I just need a girl whom will fit in my arms.

Q: Do you think you and GJP share the same personality?

LMH: We have the same, for example, we both love one girl till the very end.

Another inteview in Japan:

Q: Who is your ideal girl?

LMH: I like tiny girls with faircomplexion.

Q: Is it GJD?

LMH: Yes (he looks embarassed)

then GHS appeared...the MC interviewed them.

Q: Why do you look nervous?

LMH; because GJD is beside me.

***ABOUT MEMORABLE SCENE IN BOF****

LMH: Of course, I like the kissing scenes.I have a lot of kissing scenes with Jandi, just when I’m about to kiss her, there is something to obstruct us. Luckily love prevailed...
When been asked about most memorable and difficult scenes that the scene where Jandi and Junpyo share their first kiss at the playground was his favorite. LMH said “The most memorable scene for me was the first kiss with Jandi at the playground. It was a scene that confirmed their love for each other, so I put a lot of effort into it.”

image.
CITY HUNTER.....
ABOUT IDEAL GIRLS :

Lee Min Ho has no secret love. And what’s his woman characteristic ? Is it like Kim Na Na, Choi Da Hae, or Jin Sae Hee ? But Lee Min Ho said that it’s far than them. He’s still keeping on his eyes to get the best one.

“Yeah, actually I prefer to a young mature woman. But sometimes it’s sweet if we have a petite girl. But it’s not Kim Na Na or Choi Da Hae. More mature is better for me. Hahaha”.

ABOUT KISS :

Was the kissing scene with pmy difficult? How did you prepare for the scene?It was a kissing scene without any emotions or feelings. It was just an episode that occurred while trying to solve a case as a City Hunter. We discussed more about our expressions and action scenes that were to follow rather than the kissing scene.
about memorable scene :

6:40 R: Which action scene do u remember the most?

LMH: The action scene that used the spoon. It's a sequence I had already learnt when I was training for the drama so I can do it even with my eyes closed.

CityHunter4.jpg
THE HEIRS .....
ABOUT IDEAL GIRLS:

6. Q: Is Eun Sang near to your ideal type of girl?
No, I would prefer someone more cheerful and lovable. Although Eun Sang is cheerful but a bit pitiful, too capable. My ideal type is someone I can protect. I’m a male chauvinist.

7. Q: Asks about the scandal.
LMH: Think it comes from the kiss, but there is nothing (Smiles)

ABOUT KISS :

The truth is, soon after we met Lee Min Ho, we asked about the kissing scene with PSH. Different from our expectations that he is going to be shy about it, he smiled mischievously like a boy and he said he just did what is written on the script

ABOUT MEMORABLE SCENE :

. Favorite scenes selected by Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho selected the scene where Tan finally reveals his birth mother, Ki Ae, and his real status as an illegitimate son to Rachel and Rachel’s mother in front of his parents while holding onto Ki Ae’s hand. He did it for his mother, who lived under a shadow, but also to break up his engagement with Rachel in order to be with Eun Sang. Kim Tan' impressive bravery in this scene made us laugh and cry. About this scene, Lee Min Ho said, “When I held the script of episode 12, my heart palpitated. I couldn’t erase the sadness throughout the shooting because my heart ached when thinking of Tan’s emotions and the circumstances he would go through. I can’t forget this scene now or forever."

best.jpg:)

QMG ...SOO THAT PASSIONATE AND HOT KISS ,HE DID JUST WHAT IS WRITEN ON THE SCRIPT??AND WITHOUT ANY EMOTION AND FEELLING??....lol

=)) =)) =))...
WE MINSUNNER KNOW BECAUSE LEE MIN HO ALREADY FEELLING IN LOVE WITH KU HYE SUN...AND HE A LOYAL MAN

Guest dianaharumi

crtag.jpg?w=479.
KU HYE SUN UPDATES ON TWITTER ON 12/O8/2011
"

사랑하는 아들 ‘감자’입니다. 요녀석. 지금은 몸둥이가 두배로 커졌데요. 보고싶어 죽겠습니다. http://yfrog.com/kicrtagj

updated on 12 Aug 2011 00:03 (Taiwan Time)

Translation:

Potato is my love son. His body was bigger than before. I will die since I miss him.

GAMJA OR NAMJA......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvKO5gu8Vy0BWGf5TMP97.

Minho-in-City-Hunter-lee-min-ho-23160719.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxmFvaRg-imugmB_wtECW.

LEE MIN HO CITY HUNTER IN THAILAND AND KOREA.

KU HYE SUN ABSOULUTELY DARLING IN TAIWAN.

"i will die since i miss HIM "..HIM

:x :x :\">...KU HYE SUN MISS LEE MIN HO..

Cr.thank meow

It is quiet time, relaxing, resting time ( cuddle time!)  for Minsun! hehehe
Our girl is so cryptic in her tweets. Let me have some fun and  let my imagination go wild here!  =))  =))   =))She wrote summer, meaning hot place.She is smiling, meaning she is happy.She showed 2 dogs, meaning the two of them!So minsunners, do you think the 2 of them are happy, relaxing in a hot place somewhere?!! kkk  =))  =))  ;)  8->
B3lxQLBCMAA2LTi.jpg:large
credit koohyesun119
Thanks all (you know who you are!) for the updates, the sweet memories, the minsun pics, etc . You are awesome! :)Minsun fighting! :)
Minsunners,please vote for GHS in Dramafever poll  once every 24 hours until poll ends.Use all gadgets and get friends and family to vote. We can get our princess to New York City  for the awards ceremony!http://www.dramafever.com/awards/2014/#/introduction

Can you believe it?!!! BOF is still in the weekly top 10 dramas watched at Dramafever ! YAY! After 5 years, it is still popular!
http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-november-24-to-november-30-2014/

I love your imagination sis S_sun. Well, the interpretation sounds very reasonable .
Thank you very much sis Dianaharumi for your recent posts, I enjoyed them a lot specially the first one .
Thanks to all MinSunners for your continuous support to this lovely page and for voting to our amazing couple in the various polls .

S_sun said: Can you believe it?!!! BOF is still in the weekly top 10 dramas watched at Dramafever ! YAY! After 5 years, it is still popular!
http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-november-24-to-november-30-2014/

Thanks all Minsuners bros/sist for your everlasting support at JT :-bd

@S_sun, like @Shadia71 said your analysis is awesome and you makes me giddy too  8-}

Anyway, after Nov 24th all so quiet and on Nov 29th suddenly Hyesun tweeted abt "Summer" isnt this fishy when Korea is super cold today and winter coming :-? And as we noted from her past tweets all very crypted yet inter-related with what she is doing.

i thot they should be doing this :x

50072223?size=512x288

or this :D

image13vm.jpg

instead of this lol B-) :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAbs_xPndUbJnJGh3VRKx

Thanks @dianaharumi, Minho is always transparent and sincere when come to his love life especially during BOF days, cos he is still young and don't know how to lie nor his hide feelings, but as he fame and got older haha he is smarter, extra careful and matured with his answer cos now he has to protect his love one lol :)

Still remember his FM in Taiwan, Minho priceless facial expression :P
Action speaks louder than words :x

youtube091216ctiyulesha.gif
credit to the owner, as laelled.

IliK said: S_sun said: Can you believe it?!!! BOF is still in the weekly top 10 dramas watched at Dramafever ! YAY! After 5 years, it is still popular!

This is one of my favorites moment at the Last event of BOF in Japan 2010 (actually when I've watched it first time my last doubt gone, I can't believe anyone who is just co-star or friend acting like this;-), his reaction, how he looked back and what he said was priceless when questioned about kiss scene of his recent drama (I think that time was the Personal Taste) start at 3:00.

Credit to the owner