♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I've already tweeted and wish our princess a happy birthday many many times .If she is reading this thread and I hope she does - I want to say to her that although I can't relate to her movie daughter because my mom died when I was young and I don't have a daughter- only 2 boys - I would wish for a daughter in law just like her - someone who is kind and respectful to her elders, someone who will love and take care of her in laws like her own parents , someone who has a lot of passion and conviction, someone who is capable of giving 200% of her love to another . So Goo Hye Sun - Live ,Love and Laugh and continue to follow your dreams .Lots of love from this woman who admires you across the ocean . ❤️

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Happy birthday "Our little princess", you are deserved to all best wishes from people around the world,We love you sooooooo much <3<3<3 :) . Keeping strong, moving forward with great steps, shining aura of love and care and can touch all dream you wishes. We are beside you forever!!!
And have ultimate great love life with your love one. Anything you did and stay on this position proof that you are the one that not selfish, dedicated your personal desired to let him shine and going on your path with love and care. 
Big hug and great love to all Minsunners, you are so nice and kind, great love all you convey to GHS through many messages and actions make me full of appreciated, GHS will see and stay hot happiness with our loved theme :) :) .      

:x <:-P =D>

I never get enough from watching this video. What I like most in it is that both of them were very spontaneous at that time, they only followed their hearts, at least that is what I see . 
Sis@Bambi; many thanks for all your videos, I always enjoy watching and re-watching them .

My wish for Koo Hye Sun-ssi is....May you enjoy the freedom you crave and continue to live your passions, staying true to yourself and your heart!Keep on shining brightly! You are his SUNshine!  SunflowersBirthday.gif
:x  :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Happy birthday my lovely princes goo hye sun....My wish for you on your birthday is you are continue to love life and will always be happy and healthy, May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always!i hope u will celebrate your special day with someone special too