♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Soooooo soooooo happpyyyyy!!!! Jumping to the maximum :) :) :) :) Our Indian Rice wreath for "Koo hye sun" -  is finally achieved successfully. I take this oppourtunity to thank each and every person who helped in making it :) :) Soo proud that we are doing it for an angel like uri Koo <3 and I think sisters @dee_dina @mrita @vineela @Saladi Veni @mitsuko and @Monica who helped in making it possible....Lets pour champagne!! he he :D :D Moved to tears now!! Girls/Sisters not at all possible without you!! Thanks a million :) Hugs to you all :) :)  Since we are doing it for the 1st time, its like a big achievement for us!!

35mntzb.jpg

Thanks Minho shi for sending Kim Joon shi here :)) :)) :)) Additional happiness :) So now we know who are all Koo is in contact with :D :D Yaaaa Jun Pyo your entry would have given a "finishing touch" to the event...

Hye SUn once said -" I will only wear a mini skirt , short dress in public when my boyfriend is around " looks like MIn Ho is back in Korea. All the other time she was out in public- her dress are below the knees ( Min HO out of town for one thing or another) Here' s hoping all success for our beautiful Goo Hye Sun .

What a joyful , glorious day ,first for our princess who launch on life her creation " DAUDER " and then to see her loyal friends Kim Jun-shi and Choi Daniel-shi, with their eyes full of warmth and sweetness ! Big joy and happiness ! Big contentment !   Clap , clap for LMH-shi ! He looks genuinely happy for his return , like being stroke by the air of his city make him feels different , pampered !       

Every Dream Has a Beauty.

Rhythm σf Nature & Beauty.ılılılılı. ღ (y)http: 

Well-done, minsunners! Love the minsunners power! :)  What a lovely day/night for Minsunners! Thank you all for the support for our princess and Minsun! She looks so happy! Great to see those celebs friends   who can make it! :) ;) ;)
 happy animated GIF
credit giphy.She's beautiful!Embedded image permalink
credit zamzam , and as tagged
Congrats , Indian Sunnies on your first rice wreath for GHS! So happy for you all! :)

Greetings from Canada! I'm a new, but very devoted Minsun-ner. I accidentally started to watch BOF about a month ago (since then I've watched 5 times, recently started again) and I was falling with the movie, and specially the leading couple as well, and wish to see them together not just on screen.;-)
So I'm very exited whats happen recently, and just would like to share one of my thoughts, popped in my mind a few minutes ago:-)So I've seen this comment  on the FB pageof the tour: "Nana Nana November 23 Singapore National Stadium will host major soccer tournament in 15 days before the competition are required to maintain the site cleared, then was forced to postpone the concert, because this time the stadium's turf maintenance, so be postponed. Cr.leeminho bidu bar" 
I don't know it is the real reason or not, but it seems because of "Jandi" after all, doesn't it?!;-)

IliK said: Greetings from Canada! I'm a new, but very devoted Minsun-ner. I accidentally started to watch BOF about a month ago (since then I've watched 5 times, recently started again) and I was falling with the movie, and specially the leading couple as well, and wish to see them together not just on screen.;-)
So I'm very exited whats happen recently, and just would like to share one of my thoughts, popped in my mind a few minutes ago:-)So I've seen this comment  on the FB pageof the tour: "Nana Nana November 23 Singapore National Stadium will host major soccer tournament in 15 days before the competition are required to maintain the site cleared, then was forced to postpone the concert, because this time the stadium's turf maintenance, so be postponed. Cr.leeminho bidu bar" 
I don't know it is the real reason or not, but it seems because of "Jandi" after all, doesn't it?!;-)

S_sun said: IliK said: Greetings from Canada! I'm a new, but very devoted Minsun-ner. I accidentally started to watch BOF about a month ago (since then I've watched 5 times, recently started again) and I was falling with the movie, and specially the leading couple as well, and wish to see them together not just on screen.;-)

Guest lmhsaddicted

Guess what is the name of the character who plays Minho's lover in Kangnam 1970 - Sun Hye Minsun are fated to be together even in his debut movie :x Source : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/49933/20141103/who-is-lee-min-ho-s-lover-in-kangnam-blues.htm