♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Seems like LMH will be in China till Nov 3rd

Chow Tai Fook Event in Shanghai,Novermber 3rd 2014,03.00PM-04.00PM.

http://t.co/64VFGKKj5V http://t.co/iAbI0sa237

Seems there is a new event on his cart on 3rd Nov, for the new jewelry brand he is endorsing

[News]
Goo Hye Sun reveals her thoughts on family at the press conference for her movie 'Daughter' November 1, 2014

The press conference for the movie 'Daughter', written, directed, and starring Goo Hye Sun took place at the CGV on October 31. The movie centers on a complicated relationship between a mother (Shim Hye Jin) who clings to her daughter (Goo Hye Sun), who wants to come out from her mother's shadow. As family is one of the biggest themes in the movie, Goo Hye Sun addressed this at the event.

She said, "During the making of 'Daughter' and even after its completion, I thought about what a difficult relationship family is. You love them, yet it's pitiable. I put in my hopes that those feelings could improve. I created the movie 'Daughter' in the hopes that we could ponder over it together. I hope that a lot of people watch it and talk about it together. Just like how the mother curses in the movie, I think a lot of people can curse while watching it," making everyone laugh with the last joke.  

Fellow actress Shim Hye Jin, who plays the part of the mother, complimented Goo Hye Sun, saying, "All the feelings and ups and downs in Director Goo's scenario came out well, so that it was not difficult to act at all. Director Goo is also an actress, so she opens up a lot of parts for acting and was considerate. I am the sunbae when it comes to acting, but I respected all of the director's opinions. That's because she wrote the scenario herself, so she knows it best."

The movie will be out on November 6!

source:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/goo-hye-sun-reveals-her-thoughts-on-family-at-the-press-conference-for-her-movie-daughter

Minho NEVER bored nor missed singing "My Everything" on every of his concert till now :-bd.  It's been >5 years he's been singing 'My Everything" :D
From his facial expression he seems so seriously absorb with this song :x
Seems he misses his princess too much ;)

upload by Minoz Algeria

sukreen said: Minho NEVER bored nor missed singing "My Everything" on every of his concert till now :-bd.  It's been >5 years he's been singing 'My Everything" :D

upload by Minoz Algeria

Omo he looks so sad :( :( :( May be he is missing wify :( Aww felt so sad looking at his expressions! 
sukreen said: Minho NEVER bored nor missed singing "My Everything" on every of his concert till now :-bd.  It's been >5 years he's been singing 'My Everything" :D

upload by Minoz Algeria

LMH update weibo
기차타구 상해로 슝~어제도 행복했어요! 坐火车去上海!昨天因为大家我很幸福了!
(on the train to Shanghai. I was very happy yesterday)

B1a1VYeCAAAsRv1.jpg
credit STroopsMinoz

Whoa.. this is more like Gu Jun Pyo, renting a whole carriage for himself & the crew ;)
Day b4 in Beijing visiting the Innisfree store also justttt like GJP now in Real life :D

Goodluck! Ku Hye Sun for your movie 'Daughter' in behalf of MinSun'ers  we hope for the great success of your movie and we know this is one of your dream and we support you for that.. ♥ from Philippines..

Sorry minsunners, it is not couple ring. It does look like our ring but  it is PMZ ring. It has inscription on the front. LMH is promoting his PROMIZ project . Who knows what ring LMH wears during his private times. hehehe ;) Here's a better closeup pic.credit as taggedb0aa7b51gw1elws2aw7pfj21kw23u4bv.jpg