♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Our prince updated his FB yesterday by creating an event which is on Nov. 9, our princess' birthday. I am just wondering why of all his concert tour he only created an event for his Singapore Tour. Is he giving us a hint hahaha that it's a special day for his princess.. hahaha... I really like this feeling that he is giving special attention on that day.. Even though he is busy he still finds a way to make us feel that he has not forgotten his princess. Here's a screen shot of his post.
2mzil2f.jpg

Guest ayesuper1

LMH at the airport heading to China

pdAu9KOkj

p4l1uybnj

Credits to the owner

ha.

he is toooo handsome

handsome. handsome

handsome. handsome. handsome

handsome handsome. handsome

hhhhhaaaaaaannnnnnnnsoooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

sorry. i am crazy hahaahahah

......why he is so late today? ;)

Guest stroberry

ha.

he is toooo handsome

handsome. handsome

handsome. handsome. handsome

handsome handsome. handsome

hhhhhaaaaaaannnnnnnnsoooooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeee

sorry. i am crazy hahaahahah

......why he is so late today? ;)

HAHAHAHAHAAAAANNDSOMEEEEE!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

yea he is quite late today ... having a hard time to part with lovely wifey? Awhhhh ♡

*ohhhh delulu mind at work* : D

@Ayesuper1 still not enough dear, here added overload hotttttt & handsomeeeee Minho :P =P~

HD pic 25.10.2014 LMH at the INC airport to Guangzhou China

938184a2jw1elnn4tmro0j20go0k9779.jpg
938184a2jw1elnnau9oggj20go0newik.jpg

wonder why only one media today>> asiatoday.co.kr  :-?
6c2b2f06tw1elnna0wuwnj20go0nn40p.jpg
6c2b2f06tw1elnna55x7wj20go0ra0vg.jpg
6c2b2f06tw1elnna39x75j20go0onjtp.jpg
938184a2jw1elnnakm5gqj20go0edaca.jpg
938184a2jw1elnnc2s45aj20go0ls414.jpg

credit media and as labelled.

Because I have learned to love this couple because of BOF, here's a video I did last night to reminisce. I just can't get over this couple. I really wish they would pair again in another drama. (Disclaimer on my YT Account) 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Lee Min Ho Baidu Music Interview

cr;team leeminho
Wish someone Give english subs

ConnieD said: Our prince updated his FB yesterday by creating an event which is on Nov. 9, our princess' birthday. I am just wondering why of all his concert tour he only created an event for his Singapore Tour. Is he giving us a hint hahaha that it's a special day for his princess.. hahaha... I really like this feeling that he is giving special attention on that day.. Even though he is busy he still finds a way to make us feel that he has not forgotten his princess. Here's a screen shot of his post.
2mzil2f.jpg
Woww i even didnt notice it.. wowww oppa  u r debaakk!! Minsun couple too smart ;) ;)
Haha i am sooooooo happy.. thank u @connieD For awesome news

Guest ayesuper1

Info LMH new cf for orion Q蒂 (ChocoPie)

yay ... more cf Minho-ssi yesteday F1 KUMHO Tire and

today getting more chubby with chocolate biscuits :D

B0zE1UNCMAE6iDy.jpg

B0zE1U9CAAA4huZ.jpg

B0zE1VkCYAIdKhZ.jpg

credit as tagged

dont know well but

why i am funny aft saw his pics these days

just he is too cute

cute cute cute cute

cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kkkkkkkkk

love u minho;)

Sisters-thank you for all the vids , updates and posts . Our couple are getting more beautiful/ handsome as time passes . This happens when one's relationship is in a happy and content mode. Their faces are radiant and full of happiness. As much as they are mum in public about their relationship - their interviews if you read between the lines-

says otherwise . Only Minsunners know the truth because we follow, love and have faith in them . They in turn show their love to their Minsunners fans by giving us hints . Koo once said in her interview that she would like to get married by 30. She will be 30 (western ) on Nov9th. I hope her handsome prince will make her wish come true . It will make Minsunners dream come true also .i hope her prince plan something special in his concert in Singspore which I'm sure he will . Min ho always puts her his #1 priority . Success can be lonely but not for him since he has his princess . It's funny how other actresses tries to say they want to work with him or that they have the best chemistry etc etc . Don't they know -he only has eyes for one beautiful lady - Miss Goo Hye Sun. He fell in love with her at first sight, held on and til today -never let go.Since after Bof, Princess pursued other interests while her prince supported whatever she decided to do . He let her grow to the woman she is now and she in turn took a back seat and let him become a super star that he is now. This is a couple that is full of faith and love for each other. The so called "red string" of faith is tied on their finger that it will never break no matter what hurdles they face .i hope they reach their final destination - marriage - and they may have lots of kids especially daughters since they seem to prefer baby girls

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

:x

not lucky to post another vid again.. maybe later at night...I love this thread... I feel I am at home with the other Minsunners...This is my source of strength so keep rockin' all sisters. You are all very supportive here. I never felt out of place...