♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

cliffbinder2 said: too long since I last posted here just would like to share good thing, maybe a VITAMINSUN for us. Or maybe someone already mentioned this one, I might have run over with it. But FYI, the song ANAK for Min Ho's Gangnam Blues has also a movie with the same title. It is somewhat similar to the movie of our Princess because the movie was also about a daughter and mother relationship. Is it a coincidence or just a playful trick of our beloved couple... Ok maybe I am overthinking but of all songs why "ANAK" ... Anak is a Filipino word that can mean either son or "DAUGHTER"... Maybe Min Ho is trying to say to his fans, before watching or after watching my film watch also my wifey's movie "ANAK or DAUGHTER" :) AM I TOO DELUSIONAL? hahahhaha

@im also thingking that too sis..Anak is a famous song here in philippine...i hope its true ..

cliffbinder2 said: too long since I last posted here just would like to share good thing, maybe a VITAMINSUN for us. Or maybe someone already mentioned this one, I might have run over with it. But FYI, the song ANAK for Min Ho's Gangnam Blues has also a movie with the same title. It is somewhat similar to the movie of our Princess because the movie was also about a daughter and mother relationship. Is it a coincidence or just a playful trick of our beloved couple... Ok maybe I am overthinking but of all songs why "ANAK" ... Anak is a Filipino word that can mean either son or "DAUGHTER"... Maybe Min Ho is trying to say to his fans, before watching or after watching my film watch also my wifey's movie "ANAK or DAUGHTER" :) AM I TOO DELUSIONAL? hahahhaha

So true@cliffbinder2-"anak" in Tagalog/filipino can be translated to either son or daughter depending on the context. Of all songs why "anak" ? It's because minho is subconsciously trying to promote his wifey's daughter too! He is a superstar -I'm pretty sure he has some input in this movie. I love this couple . Hope both minsun mivie is a success ! Lots of love to them both

LMH's "Song for you" topped in oricon chart few days back :) Now its wifey's "Floral Rain" which is ranked 4th in Kstyle ranking with 132 views knh7T38np Source : http://mv.kstyle.com/ranking.ksn?rankingType=DR Credits : YG actors Japan@twitter

awwww!!! they'r really cute cauple ever lasting ..n i wsh to see dam doing drama togther again....thnk u to all sisy hu update evry time ....this is really amazing thread...i hope God will listen our prayer ....

Guest mersacabal

guys have you seen this article about minsun? 
http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-gu-hye-sun-shine-together-in-these-special-videos/

Anyeong sisters! Big wave to everyone! :-h :-h :-h been long since my last post :D anyways i just would like to share the news about our dear oppa MH's G'70 here's the link

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/entertainment/10/20/14/anak-ni-ka-freddie-theme-song-sa-gangnam-blues

It's in my language though, it simply says the song 'anak' is popular wayback in the 70's and a fave song among Koreans..it created a frenzy over mh's fans here in the Ph! O..m..g..

Thank you sis @gayu312, @Hannah Angie, @RubyK unnie @sukreen for posting all the couple items!! Just when I thought they're so silent, there you go! Boom! Vitaminsuns! :x :x you're right unnie @ayesuper1, mhhs is ours! :D

And it's so nice to read all the veteran minsuners' posts in here! Gomawo-yo unnies for never leaving the ship!

Thank you sisters for keeping our home up-to-date <:-P =D>

The coming days will be exciting!! Let's wait and see what MinSun has installed for us!

:D :x haha

I love you guys! Let's keep our faith! For MinSun is REAL..and always will be :x :x :x

Good day everyone!

Hello Minsuners bros/sists, have a nice day/night  :-h

Welcome all newbies to the real world of Minsun >:D<

Thanks to all my dearest Minsuners bros/sists for the updates and all, you're the best, big clap for we are still sailing smoothly =D>

On 18.10.2014, Ozing FM in Qingdao, China, there was a soccer game and MH showed his skills wow.. it's very impressive gosh he is a sharp shooter too haha using his left leg lol :)

10153704_730108293747285_573617728357438

From the pic haha i thot he kicked the ball at No.5 :D but instead according to a post at DC someone mentioned "There was a game which MH had to choose b4hand one box out of nine to shoot a ball. And MH choosed No. 6 and he succeeded doing it" :-bd

yay..just curious why No. 6 Minho-ssi, why not other numbers :-? hehe I guess we think alike BOF already 6 years and same with Minsun's r/ship too ;):P:)>-

10710917_730108313747283_196225271386768
credit to the owner as labelled.

Min ho has a concert at Singapore on 11/09- Hye Sun's birthday . Won't it be so cool and awesome if he also sings " my little princess " and "be my last love?" It would be like a concert dedicated to her. Min ho is such a romantic - he probably has plans especially for her . :D

Guest dibayngracie

Hello sisters!though I'm always in a lurker mode,everyday I see to it that I read all the articles about them.Hi Kmg!also a filipina minsunner here!

ConnieD said: cliffbinder2 said: too long since I last posted here just would like to share good thing, maybe a VITAMINSUN for us. Or maybe someone already mentioned this one, I might have run over with it. But FYI, the song ANAK for Min Ho's Gangnam Blues has also a movie with the same title. It is somewhat similar to the movie of our Princess because the movie was also about a daughter and mother relationship. Is it a coincidence or just a playful trick of our beloved couple... Ok maybe I am overthinking but of all songs why "ANAK" ... Anak is a Filipino word that can mean either son or "DAUGHTER"... Maybe Min Ho is trying to say to his fans, before watching or after watching my film watch also my wifey's movie "ANAK or DAUGHTER" :) AM I TOO DELUSIONAL? hahahhaha