♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Lee min ho ssi is really loyal hubby................He is always show and prove of his loyalty for his wifey and his fans..................any one have brain for little, that one can understand what he is try to say us.......................look so clearly, he is spent time with wifey friends at 31 night ( SBS drama ).........Every ones are know this 2 friends are really close for our uuni................. :x

:xs54a.jpgb1tj.jpg

Credit for owner................Thanks a lot...................

Minho ssi went to Thailand around February 2012 he is come back again, he had orange iPhone in his left hand.................Look closely it's happen 2012 February... :-bd

7bn0.jpg

Then April 29th 2012 our uuni is updates her tweets.........look closely she had a orange iPhone too................Both are use same iPhone is same time..........

hstg.jpg

And now They both are use same white iPhone in same time 2013 - 2014.............MINSUN is always real..................

ccg6.jpg

Credit for owners................Thanks a lot...............

@shanaya Sis you're on fire! That's why I missed you. Thanks for the MinSun photos. These reminds us all that MinSun is REAL! No worries. Be happy. :) Our couple are working hard for their future. GHS has a movie & drama. LMH has movies, CFs, FMs & promotion. Lets support both. Always remember, what they do outside their private lives are just acting & fan servicing- part of their JOB. That's all. Let's keep the MinSun faith. :) It's been FIVE years & we intend to keep our sure steady pace. We've got good solid, deep rooted MinSunners so keep it up! :-bd MinSun fighting! :D

Guest WafaD

Hello sists !! thank you for ur beautiful posts,when i see it i feel happy and that i want to smile ,thank's very much :x :x :x

gerbera-daisies-cupofjo-supermarket-easy

Keep the MinSun faith

0.jpg

minsun_zpsd13c5476.jpg

;;)

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all :-h :-h :-h

couldnt post regularly been busy with my studies but i din't miss any post of you all your posts are awesome its good to see minsun couple items our minsun

never miss to feed us with vitaminsun:x :x :x

i am so happy that finally we can see hyesun in a drama i think this year will be awesome we can see minsun in drama and movies yippi..

but want minsun togeather in a drama i hope my wish soon comes true[-O< [-O< [-O<

8g5q.jpg

belated "happy womens days" to all of you sorry couldnt wish you in time

7l1q.gif

while browsing found this wanted to share with you
zcsn.jpg

haaa..... minsun so cute:P :P:P:P

thanks for all your posts and updates

love  you all see you sooooon:-h :-h :-h
w9is.jpg

DEAR @Surie_Riri , I love more your artistic PS-ed ,its enchanting our souls and much: healing literally us .Thank you for bringing this new ,handsome doctor to take care of us ,because I think he can heal us only with his smile and piercing look . Plus I'm sure he'll watch after GHS fiercely ,not to happened anything bad to her (I hope you not think that out of jealousy- this never crossed his mind, or mine) ,being surrounded by so many handsome and spirited guys ! Thank you ,now I can breath easily !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          imagehttp:  @buzzytan said :         happy mornin everyone! i can't resist to post this...
   may i add about the couple key pendant necklace... during the bof promo in taiwan way back 2009, it was not only lmh who wore the white gold necklace w/ key pendant but ghs too! only she fashioned it as a bracelet coiled around her right wrist...( to be not so obvious of their love already in full bloom that time?) but you can see the key pendant dangling huh! she has the yellow gold and, lmh the white. both have this key pendant necklace worn on stage while lovey dovey promoting bof in taiwan.
can somebody expert minsun plzzzz find this pic of the couple onstage in taiwan and do the posting in here? THANK YOU LOTS!  ME:- I received my rank from Soompi ,but I received my privilege from you ( all of you my dearest   Minsunners ,but today I want to put all the light on BUZZYTAN ) @buzzytan,Your words have  a ripple effect on me ,remembering "Stars Crossed Lovers "by @Flower Pot ,who exert on me a never ending fascination ,due to her clear vision upon the facts in course and on the future of MINSUN, like a real, true fortune teller .She written their diary-SCL- so well documented ,so realistic, like she was together with them every step ,even in intimacy . Sadly she stops at one moment ,and I never understood why . Of cause she's not the only one ,but she was the first I've encountered and she putted on me the strongest imprint, spell - a witch of words -in the most beautiful meaning !again @buzzytan:"  @myoblu...oh my! such richness of words...you are so poetic like our angel and princess Ku Hye Sun. i sincerely love your genuine play of words... the innocence soothing like the refreshing trickling drops of rain under the pricking, parching heat of one summer sky... ciao everyone! " 
 ME- This words of yours touch me deeply and  I felt ennobled and profound enhanced ! THANK YOU ! YOU made a forever nest, of your own, in my heart ! Your words are equally poetic ! but please don't compare me with KHS -this is too much -how can I be like her ??!! 
@wafaD said ,I quote :

See this beautiful , magic words ,which sound so real , also belong to @flower pot ! PS I'm sorry I forgot to show you "my " beautiful, sexy, coquette leg and flip flops and very chubby ,ready for my date :
  Fotografie: Crochet Baby Flip Flopshttp:
 Mmmm, what do you say ? I left you without words ??? !!! 

Guest dianaharumi

Lee min ho section Tv interview for JejuAir shooting:INTERESTING,LMH want to go travel to ANTARTICA (maybe for honeymoon MINHO? :-? ;)))....with whom??....mmmmmmmm...i want tell you...kekeke...minho we minsunners know want travel to Antartica..yes ..right....a little princcess..the beautiful KU HYE SUN!!! :x :x :-*

dianaharumi said: Lee min ho section Tv interview for JejuAir shooting:INTERESTING,LMH want to go travel to ANTARTICA (maybe for honeymoon MINHO? :-? ;)))....with whom??....mmmmmmmm...i want tell you...kekeke...minho we minsunners know want travel to Antartica..yes ..right....a little princcess..the beautiful KU HYE SUN!!! :x :x :-*

Off Topic

It's still a mystery for Flight MH370, MalaysianAirline from Kuala Lumpur heading to Beijing carrying 227 passengers and 12 crews been missing for 48 hours now from the radar without warning after an  hour took off from KLIA, the search party still on going and it still remain a mystery.

Embedded image permalink

Hope miracle will happen. Please pray for #PrayForMH370.
May God bless. [-O< [-O< [-O<

pic pls credit to the owner.

Guest S_sun

MinSun4Ever said:
dianaharumi said: Lee min ho section Tv interview for JejuAir shooting:INTERESTING,LMH want to go travel to ANTARTICA (maybe for honeymoon MINHO? :-? ;)))....with whom??....mmmmmmmm...i want tell you...kekeke...minho we minsunners know want travel to Antartica..yes ..right....a little princcess..the beautiful KU HYE SUN!!! :x :x :-*

sukreen said: Off Topic

It's still a mystery for Flight MH370, MalaysianAirline from Kuala Lumpur heading to Beijing carrying 227 passengers and 12 crews been missing for 48 hours now from the radar without warning after an  hour took off from KLIA, the search party still on going and it still remain a mystery.

Hope miracle will happen. Please pray for #PrayForMH370.
May God bless. [-O< [-O< [-O<

pic pls credit to the owner.