♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@Surie_Riri,said :                                                                                                    HYE SUN 
SO HEE 
SUN HYE

The simplest ideas are the most brilliant ! This reality was under our eyes all the time ,still only you, my dear, saw it, like that letter "G " on his heart jacket at conference press during "BOF" Why, why are only you so keen ? You take some miraculous pills for sharping your attention ,or put some special droplets in your eyes in order to see something we don't ??!!!   Of cause this two bewitched birds (Minho and Hyesun) look alike ! Being together for so long time ,put the mark on everyone and special on them ! Seating together on that grassland ,so happy ,so beautiful ,so alike ,they look after their children ,don't they ? Am I right ?  imagehttp:

@ myoblu, it has to be fated. I mean so many coincidence how can they not be fated to be. I know I sound like a love struck fool but for some reason they make me melt and I'm not a melty kind of person. I prefer action movies and Sci dramas but kdramas especially BOF I gush over. LMH and KHS seem surprisingly real and good together. I like always say he who has KHS in his life is one lucky guy. If that happens to be his royal prince than even better.

[-O<

[More News]
Gu Hye Sun Returns on Small Screen with New Drama ‘Angel Eyes’

ynprem9yv57fkmq02sptigu5j13qn5hb.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actress Gu Hye Sun has confirmed to appear in SBS’ new drama series ‘Angel Eyes (working title).’ Gu comes back on small screen two years after her latest drama ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’ in 2011. Her comeback has got big attention especially because it is her reunion with writer Yoon Ji Ryun, who wrote mega hit drama ‘Boys over Flowers,’ which discovered Gu Hye Sun’s unique charm and potential as an actress.    In the series, Gu Hye Sun will be playing a female lead ‘Yoon Soo Wan,’ a passionate 119 rescue worker. ‘Yoon Soo Wan’ is an easy-going, boyish girl who lives in a sad memory of first love. 
‘Angel Eyes,’ starring Gu Hyu Sun, Jung Jin Young, Gang Ha Nul, and Nam Ji Hyun, is a traditional melodrama about a couple who had to break up due to their family issue and happened to meet again after 12 years. 
Gu Hye Sun said, “It’s been so long since the last TV drama series. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. To make the scenes look as real as possible, I will thoroughly prepare with rescue training before I start filming.”
“I always wanted to work with Ms. Yoon again. I had so much fun while filming ‘Boys over Flowers’ with her. I’m so happy to work with her gain. I will do my best to make the drama more fun,” she continued.   Meanwhile, ‘Angel Eyes’ is set to premiere coming April on SBS, as a follow-up series of ‘Woman Who Married Three Times.’ (photo by bntnews DB)
contact: news@bntnews.co.uk source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=9967

Guest FitrianaR

Just share my first vid of lovely Minsun

Hope u like my all beloved Sist/Bro

Watch "MINSUN (( LeeMinHo & KooHyeSun )) - Mine" on YouTube

And I'm really happy happy happy cz our Cutie accept "Angel aeyes"

Much love Minsuners

Guest SherylP

im so happy  very happy :D:D:D at last our princesss will comback  again after 2 yrs on small screen... im so so excited , im sure angels eyes will become big big  hit >:D< >:D< thank u so much go hye sun our princess :-* :-* :-* you made us misunners  so so happy :x

Yippee! KHS in Angel eyes! I can't wait! I really wish it could be LMH staring with her but I suppose beggars can't be choosers. @ FitrianaR the video was great who signs that song? @ Uc_mine, thanks for keeping me up to date on angel eyes. It sound like such a promising drama. By the by has anyone seen the video on YouTube where KHS is holding Nana the man on the video I swear sounds like LMH but maybe it's my wishful thinking. I don't know how to post videos otherwise I would have share so the great deceive minds of our minsunners could confirm or deny. I'll just keep my giddy fantasies till then. Love you all goodnight till tomorrow same time, same place. I-)

[Another News]

Ku Hye Sun Cast as Lead Actress for ‘Angel Eyes’

Ku Hye Sun will be returning to the small screen through drama Angel Eyes (tentative).

Through this project, Ku Hye Sun will be reuniting with writer Yoon Ji Ryun, who wrote KBS 2TV’s Boys Over Flowers. The drama will be directed by Park Shin Woo PD, who directed SBS’s Yawang and Ghost.

Taking the role of ‘Yoon Soo Wan,’ Ku Hye Sun will be acting as an emergency medical technician, who begins to live a new life after gaining eyesight through the transplant surgery.

Ku Hye Sun said, “I’m excited to be taking on a new project in a long time. As I will be a medical technician, I will be fully preparing for the role. The drama will be very realistic, so I’m nervous but I will be doing my best. I wanted to work with writer Yoon Ji Ryun again. I enjoyed filming Boys Over Flowers and have my trust in her. I’m so happy to be working with her again.”

Meanwhile, Angel Eyes will be airing in April.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59685/kuhyesun-to-star-in-new-drama-angel-eyes

sukreen said: [Another News]

Ku Hye Sun will be returning to the small screen through drama Angel Eyes (tentative).

Through this project, Ku Hye Sun will be reuniting with writer Yoon Ji Ryun, who wrote KBS 2TV’s Boys Over Flowers. The drama will be directed by Park Shin Woo PD, who directed SBS’s Yawang and Ghost.

Taking the role of ‘Yoon Soo Wan,’ Ku Hye Sun will be acting as an emergency medical technician, who begins to live a new life after gaining eyesight through the transplant surgery.

Ku Hye Sun said, “I’m excited to be taking on a new project in a long time. As I will be a medical technician, I will be fully preparing for the role. The drama will be very realistic, so I’m nervous but I will be doing my best. I wanted to work with writer Yoon Ji Ryun again. I enjoyed filming Boys Over Flowers and have my trust in her. I’m so happy to be working with her again.”

Meanwhile, Angel Eyes will be airing in April.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59685/kuhyesun-to-star-in-new-drama-angel-eyes

Thank God GHS finally confirmed it... that was some waiting huh! Now im reborn after you, our dear lady, killing us in suspense!!... and LMH, stay still for awhile ok, anyway youre still the man!

GOOD LUCK GHS and Good Luck Angel Eyes!

Hi MinSunners! So AE is very realistic according to GHS. I remembered she mentioned she wants to take roles that are more realistic. The writer is former BOF so our girl is putting her trust on her. Awesome!

LMH darling it's GHS' turn. If she has romantic scenes with LSY pls don't get jealous. Lol! You know the drill. It's part of the job, it's what they call acting! Kkkkkk... You've done it yourself. :))

Yihaaaaaa, finally Hye Sun confirm Angel Eyes #dancing #dancing

excited to the max for Angel Eyes
but Boyish again???? oh pleaseeee T___T why it's too hard to see HS in feminime style????T___T
dying to see HS in fashionable style of woman taste but if the caracthere of Soo Hwan like that then hope no more big size tshirt will appear and pleaseee no short hair cut pleaseeee TT_TT

really hoping HS and all the cast will make a great acting of their role and ANGEL EYES will success. FIGHTING ANGEL EYES

and Minsuners, let's support HS and Angel Eyes team up and let's make an achievement for our PROJECT FOR BELOVED Koo Hye Sun. MINSUNERS FIGHTING

Guest Torey Oluwatoyin

Yipppeyy!!!our princess will be busy with ANGEL EYES and the prince with GANGNAM BLUES.they sure have GOODTIMING =D>.BE HAPPY MINSUNERS :x

GOOOOOD DAY ! Everybody is happy for good reason ! Just look how happy is hubby : Fotografie: Oppa laughing out loud.. ╰(*´︶`*)╯  credit: owner ~ Mhttp: and he even make a toast for this event in wifey's life :
 Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http: credit to the owner It's time to celebrate ! I know everything will be brilliant from GHS part ,like always ! unpleasant things can only come from the other direction ,but this time will not be any . For  wooden rat zodiac ,this year will be a successful one: in love and in couple -she made get married -,she'll be successful in her activities ! Is a great year for both of them ,and HYESUN-ssi with her keen spirit practical and organizer ,doubled by her fantastic luck she'll be victorious ! For Japanese the year of rat is one of GOD OF LUCK and RICHNESS ,for Chinese represents also the ABUNDANCE, and a child born in this sign announce happiness !!! Plus ,in this year of wooden horse- the one in course -,will be born mostly baby boys !( Please ,get married and give us this year at least your first born boy !!) About physical preparation I found the best trainer for both of them :
  Six pack coming soon! credit  JUST WOW Fotografie: Six Packs Coming Soonhttp:
 Come on sweety don't be pouty you know we /hubby LOVE  YOU the most in this world  :
Fotografie: Koo Hye Sun transforms into a beautiful porcelain doll for MR Magazine--> http://bit.ly/Gu-Hye-Sun-News-Portal  —♥credit to the owner  http:
GOOD LUCK FOR BOTH OF YOU !  DAEBAK !YOU MADE US VEEEEERY HAPPY ! THANK YOU !

Thank you @MinSun4Ever for your photos and special for the gifts :I'm so proud that we have at least a sister who can and know to do this joyful and pleasant things ! I feel like I won a golden medal after a long wait ! Thank you my dear ! I'm so sorry for your pain !!! I hope you have some pain killer pills ,and anyway you have my love and virtual caressing. Get well quickly ! 

[Another News]
Goo Hye Sun confirmed to reunite with 'Boys Over Flowers' writer in new SBS drama 'Angel Eyes'

Goo Hye Sun has been confirmed to star in the new SBS weekend drama 'Angel Eyes'!

Her agency YG Entertainment stated on February 27, "Goo Hye Sun has been cast for the lead role of Yoon Soo Wan."

The actress will play the role of Yoon Soo Wan who was once blind but receives an eye transplant and starts anew as an emergency rescue worker. Although she appears like an elegant and graceful lady, she has a rough-on-the-edges personality and holds the pain from her first love in her heart.

Goo Hye Sun shared, "Since it is my first production in a long time, I feel thrilled... As much as my role in the production is a rescue worker, I plan to thoroughly prepare through real training. Although I am nervous hearing that the filming will be very realistic, I will do my best... I wanted to do a production with writer Yoon Ji Ryun once again. As I took part in 'Boys Over Flowers', I enjoyed it so much. More than anything else, I am joyful to meet the writer again. I will work hard to make it an entertaining production."

'Angel Eyes', directed by PD Choi Moon Suk and written by 'Boys Over Flowers' writer Yoon Ji Ryun, portrays the reunion of a man and his first love from twelve years ago. The drama will follow 'She Gets Married Thrice' this April!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/goo-hye-sun-confirmed-to-reunite-with-boys-over-flowers-writer-in-new-sbs-drama-angel-eyes

myonenonly said: Hi MinSunners! So AE is very realistic according to GHS. I remembered she mentioned she wants to take roles that are more realistic. The writer is former BOF so our girl is putting her trust on her. Awesome! LMH darling it's GHS' turn. If she has romantic scenes with LSY pls don't get jealous. Lol! You know the drill. It's part of the job, it's what they call acting! Kkkkkk... You've done it yourself. :))