♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest dettegaj

a warm applause to all my minsun sisters who always giving their heart and time to gather news and update about MinSun,,300%agree to you all that our princess is a real and rare prescious gem,,she's totally kind-hearted and gifted..words are not enough to describe her..every photo of ghs she always radiates and glowing and very innocent...sister's can i asked a favour?is it possible that someone can upload the documentary in youtube coz iam only using nokia phone and i am not able to watch online in other streaming sites,,thank you with all my heart sisters ;)

Oooh,yes @sukreen ,indeed he can't takes his eyes of his little princess ,but much more than that The prince can't take his soul,his heart and his mind off her ! And he shouldn't ! MY BELOVED DOVES ,BIRDS ! Fotografiehttp:   I love you !                                                                                   
Fotografiehttp:   

Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http:

[News]
Ku Hye Sun’s “Hu Nansulhun” is Aired at 1:20pm Today on MBC 2014.02.24
news_img_khs_20140224.png
- Ku Hye Sun’s transformation into poetess “Hu Nansulhun” is arousing “high expectations”
Part 1 of MBC’s special two-part documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” (written by Kim Miji/ produced by Park Tae Sam), in which actress Ku Hye Sun acts as “Hu Nansulhun”, is aired at 1:20pm today. 
Documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” consists of part 1 which contains documentary-drama and part 2 that features the making film and documentary. Ku Hye Sun appears as “Hu Nansulhun”, the leading character of part 1’s drama, and also plays the role of the narrator and producer. 
Part 1, the documentary-drama titled “Life Bloomed through Poem” is aired at 1:20 today (Feb. 24) and part 2, the making film and documentary titled “The Reblooming Confederate Rose” will be aired at 1:20pm on the 3 next month (Mon.). 
Documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” sheds spotlight on the life of poetess “Hu Nansulhun” of the Chosun era and the program delivers a variety of contemporary voices and views on “Hu Nansulhun”. Ku Hye Sun sheds a new light on Hu, by acting as Hu Nansulhun who went beyond the norms of the Chosun era to sing her beliefs and ideals, as well as by working as the producer and narrator for the program. 
In a still cut disclosed before the program is aired, Ku is showing an elegant charm, wearing Korean traditional costume that looks like that in Hu Nansulhun’s actual portrait and a hair style decorated with braids, which was the norm for women from noble families in the Chosun Dynasty period. 
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun is expecting the release of her film “Daughter”, for which she played triple roles as the producer, screenwriter, and the main actress, during the first half of this year. 
source: http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?LANGDIV=E&IDX=5245

sukreen

said: Pretty Cute Talented Director/Actress 

"G"

I'm so so happy to today, it's so long we don't see "G" on screen. She just amazing, very talented in everything, so so pretty too like a real princess opps.. ofc Minho little princess. Her skin was so pure so clean very refreshing even with minimal makeup, so so beautiful. No wonder prince Minho can't take his eyes off her :x

chyne22

said:

I back read several pages, and wondering, what happened? Is GHS being bashed again somewhere because of Minsun? or because she's just being herself? Well, I hope we don't get affected by those haters. Whatever those haters said, I agree with you all. They're jealous. Jealous because GHS is someone who they (or their idol) can't be. To be honest, I envy of GHS talents... ;)). And I wish I can be like her too, work ethics wise, and also her artistic sense...When it comes to art, I think Im like LMH. You know what I mean. I can only draw my hand :P

20140224144508675.jpg
I love the 1st pic of GHS here :) and what I can feel is she is walking like gu jun pyo :P not the wsy of walking actually but the way she puts her hands into her pocket and stretch her legs like uri minho :) ha ha the couple shoes and the same long coat which she wore when she went to Hong Kong :)and it was just bow I realized that she tweeted a pic of siting in verandah and using her iphone..correct me if I m wrong .. so happy seeing GHS in the documentary :)

Guest opeoluwaa

Pls minsun sis I saw a picture of lee min ho were he was filming his HBT kia motor k3 sendan cf bt the girl next too him look like GHS can any of this sis check it out 4 us pls

Guest opeoluwaa

I ave like 4 of the pictures bt I can' past it out but I just won't too confirmed it because the way they look at each other KHS was shy And smiling pls minsun sis check it out for us.

opeoluwaa said: I ave like 4 of the pictures bt I can' past it out but I just won't too confirmed it because the way they look at each other KHS was shy And smiling pls minsun sis check it out for us.

Great job @Surie_Riri, you have a hawk eyes ,and you became very keen ! I love your fine irony ,sharp and precise ! You become a maestro ! I'm so proud being your colleague ! Congratulations ! Indeed the angle which she was taken the photos ,make that girl looks like GHS .And so very generous, too,helping our new sister !

Gayu, shadia, thanks for sharing GHS's latest twit.  She was up all night???  Guys, I have a big grin on my face.  Guess why?  Reg, my bff in crime where are you?  Look, GHS looks disheveled and glowing.  There's one thing that puts a glow on a woman's face.  When did LMH returne to Korea?

How could a woman still look so fresh when she was awake the whole night.. LMH and GHS both are looking younger and younger everyday.. Looking at GHS selca is the true meaning of blooming and that is why LMH is always happy especially when they are together lol he won't even let her sleep.. those bad rumors will just fly away if he is with GHS .. God Bless Them :x

Omo, I can't handle it anymore.. When shadia posted hye sun twitt all I just want to do is write a comment.. Long hair?? Cute aegyo?? Beautiful skin?? Love culture?? Definitely it's belong to princess 'G'.. Just woww seeing her lastest twitt, unnie you are soo pretty you don't need make up to become pretty..aigoooo how come many 'people' hate you,.. Is it because of '..' Kekeke, I'm sure that you know what I mean esp for trully minsunners..

@shehe, am just here bff! it's just that soompi keeps crashing up on me. grrrr, i can't even post a pic. i don't know what's the outcome of this post coz it's like i quoted several posts and can't seem to undone them. so this is a trial post for now. i'll edit after a few... X_X

omg, now my post is invisible! ~X(

haha my invisible post is now deleted...thanks mods! ;)

am back and this time am careful not to quote any of your posts though am itching right now. :D
am so happy with LMH's responses in the latest Cosmo interview. he's actually telling us about his wifey and no one else. seriously, who's the fair-skinned actress he'd been associated with before and after BOF? there was NO ONE...ONLY GHS! he's been fascinated by her skin and we've seen the vid in one of the BOF bts. <:-P

OMO...she looks ravished! :))
prrk.jpg

who says this woman is 30 years old? she looks like a teener! so pretty even with unruly hair...no make up and no glamorous outfit! :x

@shehe...i think hubby arrived in Korea yesterday. lol am so green right now! =))

OMG! Hyesun you're so mean why did you post your 'oh-so-pretty selca', the antis wont like it they'll get more jealous ggrrr... but GOOD JOB!! show to them you are GOO HYE SUN!! LOL!! let them choke in envy! The girl with a face that could launch a thousand ships.. the girl who captivates our LMHs heart..now antis wont like it.. ok ok the girl who captivates a thousand and more hearts..