♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

minsun54_zpsa4fc3953.jpg

@myoblu thanks for liking my ps pict  ;))
@Minsun4Ever i love your spoiler pict
BOOOOOOM
GET LOST! :))

6172_100297473318965_4111002_n_zps9ffb6b

btw pict above get my attention (one of many pict), hs's skin so clean, translucent and with elasticity, moisturised, with no pores
:))  (copy minho's answer)

and that pict 300% from fans NO PHOTOSHOP

6172_100297479985631_2522779_n_zps1f8b18

no wonder Jung Ilwoosaid minho's type is Petite, fair skinned, innocent girl
that pict say it all keke

jc2c said: Hello Minsunners!  Wow so many vitaminsun!  I have been so busy I have to catch up a lot!  Thanks to all who have made this thread alive and lively.
I cannot let LMH's message pass without trying to unlock it.  Could it be a mesage from a FAITHFUL MAN?

To paraphrase as per my interpretation:Although it is the same "woman" I'm looking at for five years.  I feel something when I see you again. ^ ^ See you again.

How sweeeeettt!  How romantic!
Wasn't this a message sent on his way back to Korea? (not Shanghai?) I'm confused now if the message is for Shanghai of Korea?
Oh my! This just sums up his past interview... "takes away his tiredness just being with her... he is faithful... lively bubbly... fairest skin.."  Just reading his interviews, you can feel his longing to be with his little princess.
He is a faithful man.  Hands down!  It takes years and years of togetherness for one to be able to declare that!

1653862_10152163278603855_1114453222_n.jcredit @sukreen201434681393134987.jpg
credit@meow13
LMH so happy on the phone the night before going back home hmmmmm i wonder who is he talking with..99.9% it could be with his one and only woman and on  2/21 he is happily back home..of course because he surely knows his lovey GHS is just in korea waiting for him and not anywhere else..GOING HOME TO WHERE HE BELONG..What a nice feeling it is  :x =)) 

Thank you my exemplary , adorable ,KOO HYE SUN for the wisdom and love you navigated through the beautiful but with so many hardships ,this five years ! You took care of your love ,your hubby,and of us Minsunners ,in a subtle but firm manner .  The antis will cry if they know that are creating a reverse reaction : much they backbite  GHS , much love she receives from her beloved and for her fans ,specially when there is nothing to reproach to her ! @Surie_Riri ,of cause ,who doesn't ? This is a master piece ,which demonstrate a fine artistic sense and a sharp eyes ! 

Guest stouffville

Hello Minsunners!

It only take one Goo Hye Sun to beat the antis.

So no worries Minsunners coz GHS is unbeatable.

No matter how bad the antis/haters put her down they cant cz GHS speaks life to her over 2.6m grand fans.

Be blessed everyone!

S_sun

said:

jc2c

said: Hello Minsunners!  Wow so many vitaminsun!  I have been so busy I have to catch up a lot!  Thanks to all who have made this thread alive and lively.

I cannot let LMH's message pass without trying to unlock it.  Could it be a mesage from a FAITHFUL MAN?

To paraphrase as per my interpretation:Although it is the same "woman" I'm looking at for five years.  I feel something when I see you again. ^ ^ See you again.

How sweeeeettt!  How romantic!

Wasn't this a message sent on his way back to Korea? (not Shanghai?) I'm confused now if the message is for Shanghai of Korea?

Oh my! This just sums up his past interview... "takes away his tiredness just being with her... he is faithful... lively bubbly... fairest skin.."  Just reading his interviews, you can feel his longing to be with his little princess.

He is a faithful man.  Hands down!  It takes years and years of togetherness for one to be able to declare that!

775414916.jpg?1369673380

775414929.jpg?1369673383

Q: GHS, your skin is really and beautiful, can you share with us your beauty secrets? How do you maintain your fair skin?

HS: eating well, sleeping well.

MH: besides those [referring to the above], she does not use other ways to maintain her beauty. (laughs)  How did you know that LMH?….lol

LMH can't help himself, he just has to emphasized that she's a beauty.  He never said that about SHK.

Guest vebby21vebb

Hello minsuners.. i have to read back many pages...

Hahahahaaa

Antis are jealoud of koo cz their idols didnt have a pretty face and natural face and also a faiir skin like koo had...

Koo is NATURAL! even koreans admit that koo's skin are good and health. And when you saw koo in her minis you would be more more jealous when you see her KILLER LEGS.. how beatiful and perfect legs of a woman..

Remember that in back 5years MH always told that he wants a gf who has a white skin and fairy cz hes skin are dark.. and PETITE cz hes tall..(if someone can post the inteeview...)

PETITE... PETITE..BABY FACE...

Antis always said that their idols are petite too..i think they dunno what the petite is... kkkkk (anyone can explain to them????)

Try to look Koo MBC's new documenter pict.. its looked like that she still 20y.o... kkkkk

Soooooooo.... BABY FACE.... ^0^