♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

q14.gif

Sis @phamtonsnow you are totally right! If you look carefully GHS will always lean towards LMH while taking pictures 8-> Our angel is pretty transparent herself he..he..he ;)) :x

=========================================================

Welcome back sis @minsun4ever !! Glad to hear the surgery was a success ;) Also, many thanks for all the crazy crazy crazy 8-} vitaminsun which is making me sleepless at 0205 Msia time..LOL =)) Keep 'em coming!! :-bd Couple shoesssssss...black, red, brown, yellow, beige, mix colors, rainbow colors.....( they could actually open a shoe shop :D ) you name it, they got it 8-> :x

Just to share an interesting news article from Channel News Asia:
South Korean couples say it with matching outfits

SEOUL: In a country where public displays of affection are still frowned on, young South Korean couples often advertise their relationship by wearing matching outfits, whether socks, shirts, jackets or, more privately, underwear.

The fashion can also be seen among young people in China and Japan, but South Koreans have taken it to a different level.

A quick search of Keo-Peul-Look ("couple look") on major Korean Internet portals yields a seemingly endless list of online store selling couples' outfits.

Matching underwear and pyjamas are also popular, typically in pink for women and blue or black for men - but also in sizzling leopard-skin design for both.
(OMG!! my mind gonna explode with happiness LOLOLOL =)) 8-} )

Baek Eun-Joo is a diehard fan of the "couple look" and her dating history is a voluminous back catalogue of matching or identical his and her patterns.

"My husband and I have been wearing couple clothes for the past eight years. We just can't get enough of it," Baek told AFP.

"It feels weird and sweet at the same time... and is a great way to reaffirm your love with your partner ," Baek said of the trend.

"Plus, South Koreans tend to want to show off things they are proud of - including their relationships," she added.

** Anyway, just wanted to say something real quick, if the sisters here would remember, when I started as an "amateur" =)) minsun shipper..I will always put the word "delusion" in my post here.. However, If you notice, now I don't. Why? Why? Why??? ....coz MINSUN IS REAL and we are definitely NOT delusional 8-> :x just to set the record straight :-D *shows victory sign* : )>- ;) Have a great weekend ahead dearest sisters~~

P…I watched some of the bts of Please Captain and GHS was reserve towards DC compared to her outrageously flirting with LMH in BOF (there was a fan account where she shared a chocolate bar with LMH.  She bit on the chocolate bar and gave the rest to LMH who readily popped it inside his mouth).  Even her kissing scene with DC…. it was obvious she was holding back and not into it.  With LMH she was doing open mouth kisses to the annoyance of the director….lol
What's this?... our princess raided hubby's closet again.  That's clearly a man's coat as it closes left over right….the buttons are on the left side of the coat.  LMH towers over her and the coat's obviously for a tall person.  She's practically drowning in it and the hem's almost at her ankles…..lol

wpid-121219_50d0f59436cc2_zps99976f64.jp

201212190804062710_1_zps5f5e0e0a.jpg

201212190802162710_1_zps059e902e.jpg

It's all in the body language.  GHS subconsciously leans towards LMH….a non-verbal way of showing her feelings for him.
Not only that, they have a penchant for standing or sitting so close to each other, their bodies overlap.

taiwan4.jpg

200906-minsun-en-taiwan.jpg

ScreenShot2014-02-21at15711PM_zps5dd19a4

They were looking in opposite directions but their bodies were leaning towards each other.
ScreenShot2014-02-21at15738PM_zps2c76040

In the video, they were like a typical bf/gf whispering in each other's ears.  It's very unusual the way they were sitting so close to each other.  There's no way two actors would sit so close together unless they're in a relationship.  I've watched Awards ceremony like the Oscars, Golden Globes and Korean Drama and I've never seen this type of behaviour.  When LMH attended the latest SBS Awards 2013, he was nowhere near his female co-star.  

xgok.png

@ sheherizade3 I agree KHS with her other leading men she stands or sits next to them with plenty of elbow room. I saw a picture of her with DC and he seem to be the one hugging her to his side while she kept her hands in front of her clasp together and a little stiff. Her smile seemed a little force too. She was probably thinking you know who was going to get angry. :-\"

Guest cari007

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/fotos-lee-min-ho-en-la-portada-de-cosmopolitan/?utm_source=sendgrid&utm_medium=email&utm_term=lmhcosmo_nl&utm_content=DFesp_14&utm_campaign=email_weekly_esp

@cari007 LMH is so handsome. :)

Thanks Sukreen for the photos. LMH's hair is same color as his one & only GHS. :)) reddish brown. Now is that really a coincidence? Lol! Not only clothes, shoes, phones..... their answers on their RECENT magazine interviews are in tune with one another. Should I go on?..... Ok we will talk about livestock hahaha! ... Their dogs are peanut & choco also comes from the same kind. Oh dear.... I won't be surprised next thing all these couple stuff will be claim by others even if our couple had it for years! Hahahaha! Feel free. :D

@ twitter info from @Ayesuper1

2월 24일 월요일 오후 13시 20분. <MBC 네트워크 특선 #허난설헌> 방송. *연출/주연/내레이션 : #구혜선 #kuhyesun pic.twitter.com/cW8Rn69yQ5

translate : KHS docu-drama"Heo Nanseolheon" will be aired on Feb 24 (1.20pm KST) @ Gangneung MBC Local Channel

Embedded image permalink

Here's the link

*MBC On-Air Player -> http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx 

sukreen said: @ twitter info from @Ayesuper1

2월 24일 월요일 오후 13시 20분. <MBC 네트워크 특선 #허난설헌> 방송. *연출/주연/내레이션 : #구혜선 #kuhyesun pic.twitter.com/cW8Rn69yQ5

translate : KHS docu-drama"Heo Nanseolheon" will be aired on Feb 24 (1.20pm KST) @ Gangneung MBC Local Channel

Embedded image permalink

Here's the link

*MBC On-Air Player -> http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx