♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

S_sun said: Just interesting to read about the korean wave in Sri Lanka in the Sri Lanka Daily Newspapers. In it, it listed the dramas to watch .
For teenagers and young people, it listed no 1, Boys Over Flowers in which our couple was the otp.
An excerpt from it. http://www.ceylontoday.lk/11-10383-news-detail-the-korean-wave-is-on-its-way.html
For teenagers and young adults there is variety of dramas:

• Boys Over Flowers (2009) — Starring Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Koo Hye Sun. One of the best dramas made that gained immense International popularity. This romantic comedy follows Jan Di (Hye Sun) who comes from a family that runs a dry cleaning business near the prestigious Shin Hwa School. While delivering some dry cleaning she runs into the F4, four boys who basically rule over the school and cause trouble for anyone who speaks against them.
No matter what the naysayers said, our couple was in a drama well-loved by millions! :)

Guest stouffville

Happy happy hearts day everyone and keep moving on.

Everyday is a blessing so lets just spread the spirit of love and be light that shines above....♡♡♡♡♡!

Hi MinSunners!

Looking at LMH's airport pics in INcheon , @sukreen yes hubby is in a hurry. I wonder where he came from? We know he did Jeju CF recently. Tight schedule eh? Lol! Mr BG is on a special assignment again. Hmmmmm.... :D Wifey should be settled in by now. She's due for confirmation for her new drama anytime now. How was your trip Mr & Mrs Lee? Lol!

Waaah! Lucky Philippines minsunners! You get to wear your minsunners Tshirts again! hahahaHopefully our boy does not get sick with such a hectic schedule. I worry for his health.Please take care of him, Princess!How is LMH going to manage his overflowing schedule with filming for GB? Besides all the endorsements,isn't there a Japan FM as well in March?
Have a wonderful day, minsunners! Over here in North America, have a lovely Valentine's Day with your loved ones. :)

Credit to Lee Minho Global MinozLMH updates weibo 2/14/2014. Happy Valentine's Day. Yes it's for minoz but it's also for someone special as well!! hahaha
Photo: Lee Minho updates weibo 140214  ~Admin/Jominz
credit as tagged, Admin/Jominz

15.02.2014 LMH at Xiamen airport heading home

I wonder if he's has to transit from Shanghai back to Korea :-?

yay.. good boy never waste a minute time can't wait to go home where little princess waiting :x

1926694_584451034981397_1881332863_n.jpg
1653362_584450831648084_707008787_n.jpg
1422376_584448004981700_413334749_n.jpg
1619332_584447821648385_1496057107_n.jpg
1013326_584447894981711_26636310_n.jpg

credit to the owner and as tagged

15.02.2014 Xiamen, China

The bodyguards distribute water to the fans standing outside the venue of Xiamen Anna Sui for Fila event. These bottle water is bought by sweet Lee Minho (이민호) himself. So touching!

Los guardaespaldas de LMH distribuyeron agua a los fans que se encontraban fuera de la sede del evento de Fila Xiamen Anna Sui.
Estas botellas de agua fueron compradas por Lee Min Ho

cr. Weibo
via Minoz Mexico official

1911693_584456418314192_1503688290_n.jpg
1654271_584456431647524_1836921411_n.jpg

LMH is so caring & sweet to people around him especially his fans. He loves his Minoz. :)

FILA got him extra BGs.

I remember GHS is the same. She cares for people around her. I remember in one of her interviews that she would rather do her work alone because she worries that her staff might be hungry waiting for her to finish. Hahaha... Then when she was in HK she skipped her tour around the city because of unexpected fans that came to see her. They are so alike. Wifey & Hubby are good people. :D

연기를 먼저 시작하길 잘했네요근데  깨달음을 얻자마자 바로 영화를 만들고 책을 냈어요깨달은 것에 그치지 않고 실천에 옮겼다는 대단한  같아요보통 용기가 아니면 불가능한 일이에요.  It seems good that you started with acting. But, as soon as you had an insight, you made a movie, published a book. The fact that you did not stop at insight but implemented it is an amazing accomplishment. Without great courage, it would be an impossible thing to do.

감하긴   같아요. I do think I was brave. 무슨 깡으로 그렇게 밀어붙인 건지. I don’t know what made me stick with it. 이것도 처음부터 그랬던 아니에요. I did not do that in the beginning. 하기 시작하니까 되더라구요. When I started to do it, it became possible. 마음먹기까지 24년이 걸렸으니까. (웃음) It took 24 years to make that determination. (laughter) 친구들이 상담을 해오면 “일단 생각하지 ” 그래요. When friends ask me for an opinion, I would tell them, “Just do it and see. Don’t think about it.  연애 상담을  때도 “ 남자가 이런  아닐까?” 그러면 제가 그러죠. “우리끼리 시나리오를 쓴다고 되는  아니야그냥 물어 일단 .” When they talk to me about dating and say, “could it be possible he is this kind of person?”, I would tell them, “You cannot get the answer by writing the scenario in our heads. Ask him directly. At least go.”

credit @cheerkoo

credit at ohchloe

I took this from GHS interview from F.OUND MAG shared by @ohchloe and @cheerkoo(this is a small part of the interview)

It reminds me of LMH'S speech from SBS AWARDS night and his answers evrytime he is asked what he learned from HEIRS..JUST BE HONEST AND GO STRAIGHTFORWARD when you meet someone you like :Dand GHS talking about friends asking what to do if they meet someone and her advising ASKED HIM DIRECTLY AND GO LOL 1st time i heard GHS say this:x

Now i believed when LMH was preparing for a speech during the SBS AWARDS NIGHT they were together doing it.. GHS was done shooting her movie then and LMH had some time for them to spend quality time together and LMH was so happy that night:x:D did i see him glanced at any other girl..NO..i watched the whole program and there was nothing during the whole program that bothered me because i saw in him a pro actor oh i lied that is what bothered me he was too showbiz that night but then if GHS his real girlfriend can understand him why can't i when im simply just an onlooker of them 2..

When i read the part of GHS interview about her health im so glad because now we are also assured that she takes care of his health too no wonder no matter how busy he is he still look healthy and blooming and because of GHS simple living LMH remain sane and grounded because when he goes home and is with his gf GHS he is just LMH and not the superstar LMH ..I can say LMH is always happy even when he is out of the country because he is secured that when he comes back from a tiring and stressful work GHS is just in KOREA for him..their schedule is so matched more since the later part of 2011 so to prevent any conflict between them.Their constant togetherness is showing anywhere especially their unique mannerism..i say unique because no one does it but them..

I LOVE HOW THEY LOVE EACH OTHER..MINSUN CONTINUE LOVING EACH OTHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE:x :x :x

Thank you so very much ,@ZamZam for your beautiful, suggestive photos ! Wonderful !  My darling @Surie_Riri ,your last avatar suggest a sad state of spirit ! Is it so ? Please be happy , be joyful ! We love you so much !
 OK Philippines ,I should be jealous of you for this THIRD visit of LMH in your country . But ,I'm not ,in fact I'm happy for you and for us ,giving your generosity in sharing with us -the rest of Minsunners -this real feast,  joy , happiness ! GOOD LUCK !