♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

dianaharumi said: its Lee min ho wearing women shirt??...i see the buttons on the left,and this foto was taken after LMH finish the drama :"FAITH",in the event fans signature for eider... fishy...fishy.. :-? :-?,whether he wear wife shirt?after spending the night together? :-$ :-$...OMG i am getting wild mind again..... =P~ =P~ :D.....photo by Falcon....

dianaharumi

said: its Lee min ho wearing women shirt??...i see the buttons on the left,and this foto was taken after LMH finish the drama :"FAITH",in the event fans signature for eider... fishy...fishy.. :-? :-?,whether he wear wife shirt?after spending the night together? :-$ :-$...OMG i am getting wild mind again..... =P~ =P~

:D

.....photo by Falcon....

@dianaharumi @sheherizade3 remember little princess's twit

"I just organized my closet. All the T-shirts that I own are men's. The T-shirts' size is 100~110. They are big and comfortable. I use them when I work at the movie filming locations. They are also used for dates. haha. If you meet/date me, we can share clothes. haha."

488ac16231ec460e717f_T.jpgcredit:sndrma
Sorry it's too small,but it was in the korean news when GHS and F4 went to a hotel to contInue their BOF wrapped up party,apparently that news had disappeared and luckily some BOF fans got the paper..as far as i can remember there were 3 parties that day..1. official farewell party which MH came late becoz of CF2. BBQ restruant - MH, HS, jaehyung and a lot of BOF staff (from what i can see in photos)
3. no photos but heard from news that F4 and HS went somewhere for their personal celebration
Here's the translation of that news:준표-잔디 술자리서 '연인처럼'
Junpyo-Jandi "like a couple" at drinking party
스포츠한국 이현아기자 2009.04.03
Korea Sports Lee Hyuna reporter 2009.04.03
드라마 속 인연이 현실로 이어지나?
Is their meeting(fate) in the drama continued in real life?

'구금커플' 이민호와 구혜선이 1일 열린 KBS 드라마 <꽃보다 남자>의 종방연에서 묘한 분위기를 연출해 그 배경에 관심이 모아지고 있다.
The unusual atmosphere between the 'Goo-geum couple' lee minho and goo hyesun during the KBS drama Boys Over Flowers's farewell party held on the 1st has attracted attention.
두 사람은 이날 오후 9시께 서울 강남구 논현동 임피리얼 팰리스 호텔 지하의 바에서 김현중 김범 김준등과 5명만 따로 뒷풀이를 가졌다.
At 9pm that day, the two met up with kim hyunjoong, kim bum and kim joon, in an additional setting at Seoul Non Hyun Dong's Imperial Hotel's underground bar. 
이들은 호텔 7층에서 열린 종방연을 피해 오붓하게 회포를 풀었다. 이 자리에서 이민호와 구혜선은 가까이 앉아 술잔을 기울였다.
Compared to the farewell party that was held on the hotel's 7th floor, they seem more at ease. During this time, lee minho and goo hyesun were sitting close by and tilting (possibly clinking??) their wine cups. 
두 사람이 드라마 속 캐릭터 구준표와 금잔디에서 아직 벗어나지 못한 듯 친밀감이 유난해 보였다는 후문이다.
The two of them seemed to have not shed their characters in the drama as goo junpyo and geum jandi and particularly appeared to be close/intimate.
이 자리를 목격한 팬들에 의하면 '바의 VIP룸에 있는 이민호와 구혜선이 드라마 속 모습처럼 다정했다"고 입을 모았다.
According to fans that were witnesses, lee minho and goo hyesun who were in the bar's VIP room at that time were on friendly/intimate terms just like in the drama.
이민호와 구혜선은 <꽃보다 남자>가 방영 중이던 지난달 초 핑크빛 염문에 휩싸였다. 그 때문에 최근 몇몇 매체가 두 사람의 데이트 현장을 포착하기 위해 두 사람의 행적을 더듬고 있을 정도다.
Lee minho and goo hyesun's romance gossip surfaced during the airing of Boys Over Flowers. Due to that reason, several reporters who wanted to see if there was anything admiss were present at the filming of the date scene (referring to the beach date in episode 23).
당시 이들은 이를 부인하며 '친한 동료'라고 못박았다. 드라마의 한 제작진은 "워낙 친화력이 좋은 데다 드라마에 이어 CF까지 함께 촬영해 사이가 돈독하다"고 말했다.
At that time, they (referring to LMH and GHS) denied the rumor and said they were just close colleagues/friends. One production crew in the drama said that they have inherently friendly personalities and since both of them are filming drama and CF together, it's natural to be so. 

Sportshankook Newspaper Website

credit@webby
Wow 3 parties,they just can't get enough..no goodbye hugs from MINSUN because they knew THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER :x 
WAY TO GO MINSUN!

Look at the differents..............

Heirs scriptwriting..................He is sat from too far for his lead actress................

sal0.jpg

City hunter scriptwriting..................He is really don't care about his lead actress.............

tego.jpg

Boys Over Flower Scriptwriting..............But why he is like this.........Hahaahaaa Because LOVE IS LIKE THIS.................... :x :x :x

0fk4.jpg
q6nf.jpguwhn.jpg

Good day ,my dearest ! I thought to supply more apples in case somebody needs its :  Fotografiehttp:
  I've noticed some wants to eats the "apologies " , so help your self ,since I brought the orchard, too !You can eat its carelessly : they are ecological. But, please let some for our apple-girl and F4 maybe they get hungry :Fotografie: Koo Hye Sun transforms into a beautiful porcelain doll for MR Magazine--> http://bit.ly/Gu-Hye-Sun-News-Portal  —♥http:
credit to the owner and  Geum Jan Di  Fotografie: POLL: Who is in your favorite F4 character?  → http://bit.ly/poll-whos-in-your-f4  Kdrama F4s: The 4 character types of ideal entourages http://bit.ly/BOF4entourage  —-♥http:
 credit to the owner BON  APETIT !

Guest vineela

hi sisters how are you all:-h :-h :-h

ahhh.....i couldnt post frequently cause i been busy with my studies but i never missed reading all your posts :D:D:D

@prettywiz sis thanks for ur post about BOF wrap up party eventhough its a old news i felt happy reading it recalling minsun moments fill my heart with happiness

i hope our couple are doing well eagerly waiting for hyesuns movie

did minho purposely hiding his hand with his sleeve:-? :-? :-? i think yes

i miss minsun couple :(( :((

i started watching BOF again \m/ \m/ \m/

wicv.jpg
cr the owner

cr the owner

sisters thanks for all ur posts and updates MINSUN ROCKSSSSSSS NONE COULD DENY THIS [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

have a great week ahead love you all see you sooon :-h :-h :-h :-h :-h

oijh.jpg

Quote  @sheherezade and prettywizz said: " " sheherizade3 said:: ebullience said: Hey, shippers! Check out the Valentine Day's contest at couples - shippers paradise, and join the fun in support of your favorite couple! May the best team / couple reigns supreme!  @ebullience Thanks for the offer but we'll pass.I'm not in the mood to join @sheherizade3..For me MINSUN IS LOVE and THE BEST COUPLE EVER!" " I'll join you ,my sister ,since for me/us Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun are already thee King and Queen ,how so well illustrate in this PS, our talented @Surie_Riri:  credit @Surie _Riri imagehttp:  

Surie_Riri said: dianaharumi said: its Lee min ho wearing women shirt??...i see the buttons on the left,and this foto was taken after LMH finish the drama :"FAITH",in the event fans signature for eider... fishy...fishy.. :-? :-?,whether he wear wife shirt?after spending the night together? :-$ :-$...OMG i am getting wild mind again..... =P~ =P~ :D.....photo by Falcon....