♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

34025262.png

ms2u.jpg
minsun1.jpg
174408911.jpg

WOW I just realized BOF GOT A LOT OF BTS..real off cam pics of them together:x
To think they both denied the rumor that they were dating but nobody can stop them because LOVE IS WHAT YOU FEEL and CHEMISTRY IS HOW YOU ACT = MINSUN because they both have this 2 requirements for a relationship to last:x

58720229.png

LMH won't even let go of GHS..;):D
Sorry MINSUNNERS im on my BOF BTS MODE..we have so many of them to show off ..they're not from the drama they are real scens off cam..shame on those people comparing our MINSUN to their otp[-X  our MINSUN'S sweetness is non comparable kkkkk

@prettywiz, Please keep going with the bts! There's so many sweet moments that's enough to keep going for days. I am enjoying seeing them again. Thanks, P. :)It is so fun to see them again! The bts director must smell something as he was focused on them a lot. 
Long after the NG, LMH was hanging on to GHS. He is so transparent. hahaha GHS must have sensed he like her then. Both of them had mentioned it was fun filming BOF.And for the one LMH picking loose hair off GHS, didn't they have assistants there who could do that for her? That's the first time I see a male costar doing that for the female costar. hahaha

Reposting one of your pics,@prettywiz, if it is ok with you.
LMH is so shy after the kiss. Our boy is a fast learner. Now he is one of the best kissers onscreen! Hahaha He must have practiced a lot with lots of help and guidance from his director gf. lol. =))  =)) =)) =)) =))

S_sun said: Reposting one of your pics,@prettywiz, if it is ok with you.

LMH is so shy after the kiss. Our boy is a fast learner. Now he is one of the best kissers onscreen! Hahaha He must have practiced a lot with lots of help and guidance from his director gf. lol. =))  =)) =)) =)) =))

Great post everyone, keep up your good work minsuners :-bd
& Keep the Minsun Faith forever burning too :x

@prettywiz agree with you "nobody can stop them {Minsun} because LOVE IS WHAT YOU FEEL" a Natural feeling the created by God on us all and no one can force it to happen, ;)

@S_sun i just can't believe Minho that shy lol... why???  b'cos they're REAL :-* :)>-

Btw now Let's continue with the journey >> "Minsun Couple Ring" for year 2012

Actually there's more of MInho's wearing the same ring but i only focus when he wears it on his ring finger, he has many many time wore on his middle finger too. :D

Remember the scandal that was never happened was announced broke off in January 2012 and just look how happly Minho's facial expression is. The fact is and logically speaking if a Minho really genuinely involved with that scandal would you think he will smile widely that much? well.. if you don't believe it then by all means please compare Minho's pics at Gimpo Airport on the way to Japan for his FM on 25th August 2011 and value it for yourself. What more his is confirming he is faithful to his one and only thus Minho seen many times wearing a "G" jacket too :D

1150167_238837179631879_1934206568_n.jpg
1460952_221366778045586_1881444302_n.jpg
7741_238837196298544_671074136_n.jpg

Returning from Thailand ;)

1477894_221369161378681_593676484_n.jpg

To New Zealand  for Eider shooting

75647_239009706281293_619235713_n.jpg

Drama 2012 "Faith" start filming in May 2012.
Aha ..he never failed wearing the ring even during the drama filming

1655984_237719713076959_1325312150_n.jpgBelow a bigger pic
1782185_239025726279691_1221640344_n.jpg

At "Faith" presscon 9th August 2012

1781895_239019956280268_1863150015_n.jpg

Rehearse for MJ 3rd event 2nd Dec 2012

12726_239012902947640_258977997_n.jpg

Regardless from some warning we still sees Minho wearing the said ring in 2012 and now it's been the 4th year from 2009 -2012 and counting. :x

Stay tune minsuners, for the continuation in 2013, i'll try to post asap :)

all pics credit as tagged

[iNFO]
★2/3(月) 11:10 「花より男子-Boys Over Flowers」 (フジテレビNEXT)
=★ 2/3 (Mon) 11:10 "Hana Yori Dango-Boys Over Flowers" (Fuji TV NEXT)

source:http://kankoku.me/archives/36129

?pc=http%3a%2f%2fthumbnail.image.rakuten

IF BOF NOT A GOOD DRAMA, WHY WOULD THE TV STATION IN MANY COUNTRIES STILL RE-RUN MANY MANY OF TIMES?

And now is the 5th year since BOF aired  Can LMH/GJP do it ialone by himself  cos 5 years ago when BOF sired he is still not popular as per today but with GHS/GJD by his side he strive for more not only in acting but also other talents too WHY? cos she had inspired him and he learn alot from his gf who else none other than GHS, a mutitalented little princess.

[News]Goo Hye Sun Thanks Fans with a Close Up Selca

I.said.hi February 2, 2014

Actress Goo Hye Sun is thankful for her fans’ support, especially with the fact that her official Facebook page passed 2.2 million likes. On January 28, the actress posted a selca with the message, “Facebook. It has already passed 2.2 million likes. Thank you. I come before you all with an honest selca. Happy New Year.” The selca Goo Hye Sun posted was truly honest as it showed the actress’ natural look.

goo hye sun

Wearing a simple white t-shirt without any makeup, the actress showed her comfortable attire. Despite looking very casual, Goo Hye Sun’s large, round eyes and white, milky skin marked the actress’ signature beauty.

Meanwhile, the actress will be starring in a two-part MBC documentary drama titled, “Heonan Seolhun.” The actress will act as the main character, Heonan Seolhun, in the first part of the special project. Moreover, Goo Hye Sun will be showing her skills as a director as she will be directing the first part, which will be the drama aspect, while narrating the documentary aspect as well. “Heonana Seolhun” will air in February

source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/02/goo-hye-sun-thanks-fans-with-a-close-up-selca/#.Uu513CeYRhY

________

Minsunsrs, please note, dont forget to share your comment at the source link, thanks.

Hi!

I just wanted to say hello. I a new fan of our Minsun couple and I was so happy to find out that there was others who were just as crazy about LMH and KHS. I saw BOF during Christmas vacation on netflix. I fell in love with our couple.  While my parents and siblings tried to get me off tv making fun of me for watching K-dramas when my primary languages are Spanish and English. As soon as i finished watching, OMG! i wanted more! So i couldn't believe that a couple like them who seem to have so much on screen chemistry could just be co-workers. So even if i was delusional, i just had to look them up. I did on youtube, google  them and i found so much evidence that their was something going on. I swear i scream with joy. Finally, after searching for more info i found this site. I hope to join with you and be close with all the others that love MINSUN. LOL! Cause in my heart theres is still longing feeling and in my soul i feel that those two belong together. Yes, Im delusional but Im not alone thats the important thing. Right?

prettywiz

said:

S_sun

said: Reposting one of your pics,@prettywiz, if it is ok with you.

@phamstonsnow welcome to JT. Please enjoy this thread. If you have time you can try to read from the start so you will know the journey of this thread. You will laugh, spaz, get mad, cry, rejoice, be in love, happy etc. Too many emotions to mention. :D Most of all our delusions are with reasons.

I laugh when people say, GHS is LMH's past. Really? How sure are they? Hahaha.... GHS & LMH might not been seen together after 2009 dates with friends but the couple ring still exist & being worn mostly by LMH! :)) facts are facts & can't be denied that MinSun exist. MinSun is past, present & future. LMH is not going public about it that's his promise. His ideal Chinese actor is Andy Lau, why? Andy Lau denied/hid his ongoing relationship & marriage from his fans for so many years to protect her. Hmmmm.... it is so MinSun. :D They can ship him with their biases in any way but there's only one woman in his heart, GHS!

Hi MinSunners!

@phamstonsnow welcome to JT. Please enjoy this thread. If you have time you can try to read from the start so you will know the journey of this thread. You will laugh, spaz, get mad, cry, rejoice, be in love, happy etc. Too many emotions to mention.

:D

Most of all our delusions are with reasons.

I laugh when people say, GHS is LMH's past. Really? How sure are they? Hahaha.... GHS & LMH might not been seen together after 2009 dates with friends but the couple ring still exist & being worn mostly by LMH! :)) facts are facts & can't be denied that MinSun exist. MinSun is past, present & future. LMH is not going public about it that's his promise. So they can ship him with their biases in any way but there's only one woman in his heart, GHS!

Hi MinSunners!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm already reading the back post and having a giggling fit! The kind that most people would thing is crazy. In my heart I believe they are a real couple. I'm waiting for the day they announce engagement.

@phamstonsnow let me extend a warm welcome to you too. It is never too late to be a minsunner  because minsun is an ongoing real life story! Enjoy backreading and you will be up to date with the minsun love story. hahaha :)

@phamstonsnow let me extend a warm welcome to you too. It is never too late to be a minsunner  because minsun is an ongoing real life story! Enjoy backreading and you will be up to date with the minsun love story. hahaha

:)

Thanks so far I been falling in love with our couple even more as a red the back post. I love how you all seem just as crazy delusional as I'am. I believe from the moment JR and JR had their first altercation in BOF I felt that there was something more. I have seen the bts on YouTube a my heart jumped all over the place. There is just no way MinSun don't belong together. My heart is all pitter patter over those pics of them together in 2009. The magic rings just seals it for me. I just love this couple. I dreamed about them getting marry. LOL! Am I crazy?

Good morning /day ,Minsunners !  Oooh ,@S_sun ,you show to us/me the jewelry of the crown ! I never knew about this priceless blog "When Destiny calls " When I open it and look into it I've felt like an archaeologist who found the tomb of Tut-ankh-Amon . So rich ,so full of things that I never saw and now I'm eager to search through its! Amazing ! Wonderful ! Thank you ! Now I can have a more complete view about the activities of this extraordinary group of Minsunners ! They always exerted a fascination upon my imagination ! Thank you so very much ! Our SENIOR  MINSUNNERS ,please open your bundles with miracles ,we/I are hungry and thirsty for them ! You are the keepers of some inestimable treasures : show them to us ,please, pretty(wiz) please !   THANK YOU MY/OUR PRECIOUS ! Fotografie: Rhythm σf Nature & Beauty.ılılılılı. ღhttp:  credit to Rhythm σf Nature & Beauty.ılılılılı.http: