♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest stretch

hi peeps, 1st time posting here. does anybody wonder who'se hands are those taking pix? i remember hyesun owning a black lacy thing same as that worn by the one holding the camera. if not... well i can dream cant i?  :D

30.01.2014 LMH weibo update :

Embedded image permalink

#春晚#사방에서 폭죽터진다 씐난다 씬니옌콰일러-到处都能听到鞭炮声~好开心~大家新年快乐!

English Translation :Spring Festival the sound of firecrackers can be heard everywhere,so happy~~Happy New Year everyone!-

Anyone missed Minho's performance just now

[30.01.2014] LMH duet with Harlem Yu sang "BOF" Taiwanese version "Meteo Garden" ost at CCTV Spring Gala

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/v/m/2014-01-30/225663456451.html?opsubject_id=top1

http://tv.sohu.com/20140130/n394430067.shtml

Some pics LMH performance with Harlem Yu at CCTV Spring Festival just now

Embedded image permalink1005804_591562917579879_2067914612_n.jpg
261766_591562944246543_1172453159_n.jpg
156248_591562717579899_457946915_n.jpg
1796709_591563217579849_277109693_n.jpg
credit the owner and as tagged

Guest dianaharumi

i admit LMH wearing couple t-shirts with me,just because i often wear a red shirt, :D:D:D.....uuuuffffhttt...but this is the momentof the Lunar year ...all those wearing red for for good luck....(with GHS ,LMH same shirt,same red coulour,same design,same brands,...because they are REAL COUPLE) :-$ ;) :x

HELLO MINSUNERS! :-h

@sukreen onnie...thanks for the link to CCTV-3 live streaming. i was able to watch MH while singing with HY. darn! our prince sings like a pro! i am impressed! wifey has been a great influence to him. i won't be surprised if he'll be trying out as a film director in the near future...lol!

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI Prince Minho and Princess Hyesun! may God bless you more this Year of the Wooden Horse! <:-Peevk.jpg
cr:iamaminsuner

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN! :x

To my Minsun sisters and brothers all over the world HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.  It's been five years of fun and friendship.  Wishing you and your family all the best in the Year of the Horse.

Horse.jpg

And to our lovely Minsun couple, may your love for each other grow every passing day. We wish you more movies, more dramas, greater success in this Year of the Horse.

kcnu.jpg

credit: shanaya
img]

img]

img]

credit: Surie_Riri

sukreen

said: [size=3]

30.01.2014 LMH weibo update :

[/size]

#春晚#사방에서 폭죽터진다 씐난다 씬니옌콰일러-到处都能听到鞭炮声~好开心~大家新年快乐!

English Translation :Spring Festival the sound of firecrackers can be heard everywhere,so happy~~Happy New Year everyone!-

Guest dianaharumi

MinSun4Ever said: stretch said: hi peeps, 1st time posting here. does anybody wonder who'se hands are those taking pix? i remember hyesun owning a black lacy thing same as that worn by the one holding the camera. if not... well i can dream cant i?  :D

@stretch, welcome to this thread and thanks for pointing out the vitaminsun. You have sharp eyes like most minsuners! Seems like someone(someone tall?) took the pic as the same time as the girl who also took the pic.Not just the sleeves the same but the hand is similar, very fair! This girl cannot be in the pic! hahaha
We have many lurkers at this thread. You are welcome to delurk and join in the fun! :)
LMH did well considering he had a short time to prepare for it. Proud of you,LMH. He's smiley and seems relaxed and has stage presence. From the post show interview, he seemed happy with his own performance. The horses are so cute. The little one is fairer and smaller, do the presenters know something about minsun? hahaha
To Minsuners celebrating it, Happy Lunar New Year ! Wishing all happiness and prosperity and another fun year of spazzing! hahaha

Video interview after his performance at Gala Spring Festival

some screecaps

oh... so cute the 2 (TWO) horses haha :D gift frm CCTV
i hope he display at Manolin too, :Minho's smile look mischevious
hehe thinking something or someone minho-ssi, even the gift is one pair  :P

1546180_10152114694038855_1592555522_n.p

haha one big and one small one fair one dark hehe ;)

923421_10152114664073855_997565021_n.png
credit as tavgged

BfNKyyqCIAAEh5m.jpg

Oh My What is with this hands lately :DWHOAAAHHH look at the table there's an empty placemat besides LMH and look at Big Nana :D =)) she looked sad and won't even looked at the camera we know she is friend with someone:DDo you noticed GHS point finger..it is not straight =)) look at the point finger of that girl with the camera=)) :xWait where is GHS if Cafe Manolin is closed right @myonenonly..is she insinuating she went to where hubby is  ;):))
@stretch..THANK YOU for the eagles eye.@sukreen..THANK YOU for the pics.

@prettywiz, agree with you about GHS finger point. You pay attention to fine details. It sure looks like her thumb too. And how many people do we know have creamy white skin tone? Also I think I know why lately GHS has blue in her tweet. Hubby is now endorsing Bench eau de toilette Sure Blue and So In Love (hahaha he is soo in love alright for the past 5 years!)!  Just like her Forrest tweet when he was endorsing Forrest product for Innisfree! hahaha