♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

[ENG] LMH - Interview with Wuhan New Life.

credit ochloe

Quote what Minho said:

Q: Your Ideal Life?

"My ideal life is to have a harmonious family, just like my parents, sitting together after dinner and have some fruits and chat, feel the happiness through simple and average life"

Q: Your Ideal deal girl?

"Caring for others and assertive as well"

Q: Do you care about how a girl dress ?

"I don't really care abt how a girl dress up herself, it's fine for me as long as she has a good personality and can go along well with me"

sukreen said:

credit ochloe

Quote what Minho said:

"My ideal life is to have a harmonious family, just like my parents, sitting together after dinner and have some fruits and chat, feel the happiness through simple and average life"

"I don't really care abt how a girl dress up herself, it's fine for me as long as she has a good personality and can go along well with me"

Suk, our Minsun Mama Bear, thanks for sharing LMH's article and his interview.  LMH, with his designer clothes and air of sophistication still retains a certain amount of naiveté and idealism.  So glad he's not jaded as some actors and I guess it's rooted to good parents and harmonious family life.  The portion when he said he'd like to have a family like his parents…..he's said that a few years back and his opinion has not changed.  
Reg, we are so spoiled where our Minsun couple's concerned.  They feed us with much love and vitaminsun.  As a fan, the most endearing quality I find in our Minsun couple is that, unlike most actors and actresses who only remember their fans when they're promoting a drama or movie, our Minsun couple communicates with their fans regularly.  Although LMH tweets less than GHS, he more than makes up for it by regular fan meetings all over the world.  They truly care for their fans.   
Here's Part 3 of my BOF videos (I lost part 2 to youtube…lol).  GHS made herself look ordinary to fit the role of Jandi and even did her own make-up.  It worked because there were a lot of negative comments about her looks comparing her to her counterpart in Taiwan and Japan, some of which became heated arguments with moi included in the fray…lol  But there were scenes like the one at the airport and the Namsan Tower where her beauty shined through.  Her face's just stunning when the camera zooms in for a close up.  Even LMH forgot his lines and got distracted when they were bidding Jihoo goodbye at the airport.  I've been searching for that particular bts clip and can't find it.  Must have been deleted in youtube.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Joon Pyo and Jan Di - Part 3

Featuring the songs:  Love Will Show You Everything (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and Walk Away (Kelly Clarkson)

PS.  Thanks stouffville….keep warm it's crazy cold outside.

regie22 said: sukreen said:

credit ochloe

Quote what Minho said:

Agree with u sis @sheshe..I haven't seen any other versions because I cannot see it since I wont be able to imagine any other actor or actresses as jandi and jun pyo! They fitted to the tee!! @milesamy sis, can you bring over the article which stated how jandi was selected among those many actresses..wish to read it again..and also the newbies can see it..and as far as the actresses i have seen, GHs has the most expressive face..I can say she is the "expression queen" ..In my country if a person is more expressive there are usual comments that they are over active but still many copy them and act..Face has to say what you want to talk..That is expression!! For me GHS is the best face which cN give 100 different reactions in a minute! Many actors struggle to give the facial expressions of the character they act but its very easy and always perfect in our minsun couple ♡♡

sheherizade3 said: Suk, our Minsun Mama Bear, thanks for sharing LMH's article and his interview.  LMH, with his designer clothes and air of sophistication still retains a certain amount of naiveté and idealism.  So glad he's not jaded as some actors and I guess it's rooted to good parents and harmonious family life.  The portion when he said he'd like to have a family like his parents…..he's said that a few years back and his opinion has not changed.  
Reg, we are so spoiled where our Minsun couple's concerned.  They feed us with much love and vitaminsun.  As a fan, the most endearing quality I find in our Minsun couple is that, unlike most actors and actresses who only remember their fans when they're promoting a drama or movie, our Minsun couple communicates with their fans regularly.  Although LMH tweets less than GHS, he more than makes up for it by regular fan meetings all over the world.  They truly care for their fans.   
Here's Part 3 of my BOF videos (I lost part 2 to youtube…lol).  GHS made herself look ordinary to fit the role of Jandi and even did her own make-up.  It worked because there were a lot of negative comments about her looks comparing her to her counterpart in Taiwan and Japan, some of which became heated arguments with moi included in the fray…lol  But there were scenes like the one at the airport and the Namsan Tower where her beauty shined through.  Her face's just stunning when the camera zooms in for a close up.  Even LMH forgot his lines and got distracted when they were bidding Jihoo goodbye at the airport.  I've been searching for that particular bts clip and can't find it.  Must have been deleted in youtube.
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Joon Pyo and Jan Di - Part 3

Featuring the songs:  Love Will Show You Everything (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and Walk Away (Kelly Clarkson)

PS.  Thanks stouffville….keep warm it's crazy cold outside.

HELLO MINSUNNERS:x
Just want to share my happiness and giddiness while watching GOODDAY epi 19 the last part of it was LMH practicing for his concert  and of course the song he was singing they've shown was MY EVERYTHING =)) my gosh that song need not be shown anymore while he is practicing he's been singing that since 2009 there are other songs for that concert that he could have shown while practicing like his song on heirs but instead of course he chose MY EVERYTHING and he sang only the beginning which i only could understand SARANGHAE and the last part YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING LOVE FOR YOU..there were 2 more songs he was singing there but there was no sound so i don't know what it was..
FYI: MY EVERYTHING is BOF..it is a song for GJD by GJP..it is owned by MINSUN so don't take it away from them[-XPAINFUL LOVE is HEIRS.. it is the song of KT for CES ..don't forget;;):))

Guest dianaharumi

I hope iam not wrong..I WATCHING LEE MIN HO GOOD DAY 19,CHOCO (HIS DOG)WAS THERE...he is 30 year old according LEE MIN HO...another Vitaminsun!! because we now who in 30 years old....whether CHOCO gift from GHS??? 8-> :x =D>

MinHo, MinHo , you just couldn't help yourself when it came to GHS, right? Why did you open your mouth? Got scolding from the director. Poor Guy.Found this with English subs. at 0.44.

credit Ihatebutloveyou

Just like the highway kiss, the director said just touch once. Guess what. Here's what we got!1246296564_200906300232204620249201.gif
kkot10-201.jpgkkot10200.jpg
credit donnapie

dianaharumi said: I hope iam not wrong..I WATCHING LEE MIN HO GOOD DAY 19,CHOCO (HIS DOG)WAS THERE...he is 30 year old according LEE MIN HO...another Vitaminsun!! because we now who in 30 years old....whether CHOCO gift from GHS??? 8-> :x =D>

Surie_Riri said:
dianaharumi said: I hope iam not wrong..I WATCHING LEE MIN HO GOOD DAY 19,CHOCO (HIS DOG)WAS THERE...he is 30 year old according LEE MIN HO...another Vitaminsun!! because we now who in 30 years old....whether CHOCO gift from GHS??? 8-> :x =D>