♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Minho alr sang b4 at his 1st birthday celebration with minoz, he sang it in korean translated, probably he will do the same. I think with his vocal now he will sing it better.

Here watch live recording of the said video with lyrics sub in kreoan and english

credit the owner.

Thank u mom :)

doogi3 said: Q: Ideal girl?

;-) Has long hair = checked!

;-) Wear white clothes = checked!

;-) Wear 7 cm high heels = checked,checked and checkedddd!

;-) Have aegyo = !!!!!!! Just.Look.At.This.Pic!!!! Awwwww~~ cute since 1984 =)) =))

;-) Like culture life = C'mon! Chinca? EVERYONE in the world knows GHS is the epitome of Korea Art & Culture...need I say more? :-D just in case you have forgotten, here's a pic of the 0.1% frm the billions of art angel GHS does... :-)

;-) Have movie ticket or book bill (no idea what is this but....... =)) hahahahaha minsunners are fun LOL)

cr to sis renajaney, stroberry, surie, sukreen, owner, as tagged and goo hye sun for the pics =)) did I miss out anyone?

Hancinema's No. 1 Most Wanted Actor and Actress

lee-min-ho_1390055634_20140118_LeeMinHo.

photo46197.jpg

They would be Korean Entertainment's Power Couple

Great detective work yonghwa.  LMH's coat's unflattering but believe it or not, it's a Valentino.  I wonder if GHS's dress is Valentino as well?  

If the bts of a jealous Min Ho in BOF scene where Jihoo first kissed Jandi, I would imagine LMH to be possessive of his princess.  Now I understand why they have so many couple items.  LMH is marking his territory….lol  It's his way of saying, she's mine, she's taken, keep away from herlol

Look at him simmering with jealousy from 0.25 and being comforted…..lol

The "tired" pose
gaj5.jpg

The "thinking-during-an-interview" pose
1555385_479256808852561_230625321_n.jpg

The "cheeky-but-sexual-kiss" pose =)) =)) yuvv.jpg

The happy :-D pose
zca9.jpg2012081011424609222_2.jpg

The "I-look-tired-but-am-still-cute-look-at-my-yummy-tongue" selca pose =)) =)) 44q9.jpg

The "My-lover-has-a-tag-on-the-head-with-a-confuse-look" pose BWAHAHAHAHAHA esiritmyj:iphonetumblr_m3u9locBfc1ru0k9wo9_250.jpg

Cre faye, sukreen, gayu,iamminsunner, wafaD, as tagged

sis @EternalAnny, sis @myoblu, sis @regie22.. Thank you for the love :-) :x :\"> Let's keep the minsun faith burning 8->

Guest vebby21vebb

@regs correct sist!!! 5years is not a short time..its a loooong time...

Why we still exist??? Cz our couple is real..

They just wanna play hide & seek with others and media

But unfortunately many people knows and meet them 'undirectly' but they still silent.. kkkkk

Remember when koo said she begged to others who caught her with her bf????

Why she must protect it?? If her bf just an ordinary citizen???

Her bf must be a popular and famous person... kkkkk

I couldnt stand for all lurkeres who pretend knows Minho and Hyesun well...

Maybe the other shipper just know minsun or only minho for only 2/3 years ago or maybe just knew him bcz of his latest drama..but MINSUNERS knew MinSun for more than 5 years..

Can you beat our 5 years treasure???

We start from the very beginning line..before they both gain much popularity like now...

(Esp. Minho) and we still loyal till now and always there for minsun!!

Ask for the lurkeres to read back from 2009-now.. you will see the REAL not REEL...

I love yoall minsun sisters here.. no one can beat our REAL ONE!!

kkkkkk

Nb. All lurkerers: We open our door widely but...don forget to close the door after visit before catch by us!!

Kkkkkk...

Good night!!!!

[-( [-(

@EternalAnny ,thank you ! Agree with you about the text and I can add that all texts of his songs are related with his "one and only" and with his love . To me the most cute and characteristic gesture was the one with his finger at the final ,exactly how he was doing during BOF when they bickering and he insisted to impose himself in front of Jan Di . And Jan Di in her sweetness and wisdom and her overwhelming love for her "one and only " give up in his favor ,because he's her MAN ,her king .   Ooh ,my darling @Surie_Riri,lately,beside your tremendous talent ,you're a source of endless humor ! Your path trough this thread leave a sparkling trace of joy ,laugh and arouse my / our  happiness ! THANK YOU  my beloved angel for bringing in here the magic spirit of mirth !   Thank you @S_sun for this top ,which made me very proud ,one more time ,not necessarily for GHS and LMH ,who are more than worthy for this ,but for the fact that it show the people's recognition  towards the inestimable value of our PRINCESS AND PRINCE ! Their inner light irradiates so powerful and can't be ignored ! Bravo Korea ,for aknowledge your "prophets " in their own country while still alive ! Thank you ! This year comes for MINSUN and for us more rich than Santa Close ! I read in GHS thread a comment of a blogger so highly appreciative but realistic ,enchanting  towards Hye Sun -ssi's "TANGO" ,posted and translated by @cheerkoo ,that made my heart flutter with pride and contentment ! I so wish to can read the novel ... THANK YOU @CHEERKOO !    Fotografia Maria Paunescu.http: