♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello Energetic, Loyal MinSunners :)!
Wow I found another VitaMinSun...
1507906_636448839754837_1290371714_n.jpg

Don't you think this mannerism is GHS style too? Can anyone bring of any GHS's pic...

LMH...definitely imitates almost all Wifey's styles and mannerisms...credit as tagged

In all drama press conference GHS stands in the same manner! I m using my mobile ..later ll add the pics..thanks @milesamy sis :) sharp eyes for u :) also the shirt/sweater he has put inside is the same as the red one used by GHS in the previous page! Also in the recent Hong Kong event if I m not wrong..

gayu312 said: In all drama press conference GHS stands in the same manner! I m using my mobile ..later ll add the pics..thanks @milesamy sis :) sharp eyes for u :) also the shirt/sweater he has put inside is the same as the red one used by GHS in the previous page! Also in the recent Hong Kong event if I m not wrong..

milesamy said: gayu312 said: In all drama press conference GHS stands in the same manner! I m using my mobile ..later ll add the pics..thanks @milesamy sis :) sharp eyes for u :) also the shirt/sweater he has put inside is the same as the red one used by GHS in the previous page! Also in the recent Hong Kong event if I m not wrong..

milesamy said: gayu312 said: In all drama press conference GHS stands in the same manner! I m using my mobile ..later ll add the pics..thanks @milesamy sis :) sharp eyes for u :) also the shirt/sweater he has put inside is the same as the red one used by GHS in the previous page! Also in the recent Hong Kong event if I m not wrong..

Actor Lee Min HoMin Ho met up with Aju News and revealed which line was the most difficult for him to say on SBS's 'Heirs'.

He said, "I personally like plays on words too... 'Do I like you?' is very original... The most difficult line was, 'Like me from now on. Sincerely, if that's possible.'"

Lee Min Ho added, "I received the script and that was the hardest. Strangely, it did not stick well." Still, it seems he managed to pull it off very nicely in the end, don't you think?

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-min-ho-reveals-which-line-was-the-most-difficult-to-say-on-heirs#ixzz2qwurkXkF 

I understand how hard could it be for LMH to say that phrase as when he was shooting HEIRS he always say KT is LMH but then LMH's heart belong to JANDI or GHS and not any other girl..when you are in love there are really some words that you only could say to someone you love and not just to anybody else luckily he is a good actor so he was able to pull it off:x

When asked, "Is there a character which you liked during that time?" Lee Min Ho shared, "Playing the role of Goo Jun Pyo on 'Boys Over Flowers' was fun. Goo Jun Pyo was fun to the point that I wondered if there are really people like this."

"My character Choi Young in 'Faith' and Kim Tan in 'Heirs' are both similar manly men. If Choi Young is a person who is honest about his feelings, Kim Tan is innocent so he opens up his pure and innocent feelings... Yoon Sung in 'City Hunter' is also cool. Jun Jin Ho in 'Personal Taste' was a person very different from who I am... I can't choose between them."

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/lee-min-ho-attracts-5000-fans-for-his-seoul-encore-concert#ixzz2qx0fVTHV 

So it is LMH talking again=)) now who said that LMH was the happiest when he was YS or KT..he said he had fun when he was GJP but he really don't know which to pick but isn't it too obvious when he did BOF it was his happiest time why didn't he say HEIRS when he is still promoting it..it was fun because he met GHS then his working environment was fun and inspiring:x

Guest dianaharumi

kekeke...i remember when LMH at jakarta FM...he play game...he ask question for fan..when he prayer which thumb is above?.....now i am sure that the answer is LEFT HAND THUMB...

Guest dianaharumi

• on a interview:  host : GHS are you have aegyo?                                                                                     GHS: of course i have,but mya aegyo just for my BOYFRIEND....        not all her co -star/men have her aegyo...just 1 lucky boyfriend....i knew who he is 

Q: Ideal girl?

;-) Has long hair = checked!
1339917392988.jpg

;-) Wear white clothes = checked!
1513241_633541376692269_558379608_n.jpg
1521509_633541476692259_2802335_n.jpg

;-) Wear 7 cm high heels = checked,checked and checkedddd!
5.jpg
6.jpg

;-) Have aegyo = !!!!!!! Just.Look.At.This.Pic!!!! Awwwww~~ cute since 1984 =)) =))

;-) Like culture life = C'mon! Chinca? EVERYONE in the world knows GHS is the epitome of Korea Art & Culture...need I say more? :-D just in case you have forgotten, here's a pic of the 0.1% frm the billions of art angel GHS does... :-)
2012091814215228605_1.jpg

;-) Have movie ticket or book bill (no idea what is this but....... =)) hahahahaha minsunners are fun LOL)
121222_zps0d8d0f23.png

cr to sis renajaney, stroberry, surie, sukreen, owner, as tagged and goo hye sun for the pics =)) did I miss out anyone?

Good stuff Minsun sisters.  That's why I love being a Minsuner.  So much to discuss and so many vitaminsuns.
We all know to whom LMH was referring to when he mentioned culture and art.  None other than his one and only GHS.  As a matter of fact, he even attended her exhibit.
art7.jpg

art6.jpg

art3.jpg

art2.jpg

He also attended the premier of her movie "Magic" where they were caught wearing identical white outfits and couple rings.
121.jpg
7n03.jpg

lwd6.jpg

Has long hair….cbyb.png

Have aegyohost : GHS are you have aegyo?                                                         GHS: of course i have,but mya aegyo just for my BOYFRIEND….    
mz6i.png

soph.png

Minsuners, many of u have  noticed our couple reflecting each other in mannerisms.I can't help thinking of them again!   =))  Our signature couple poses. No other couple have these poses! GHS has this pose from 2009.88f796cc1788b7ab9579e78ce2eac62f12442121CTONow 5 years later after one has been in the company of the other for a long time, LMH  also has the same pose.
It is so ingrained that it seems natural for LMH nowadays. Here's some from his concert.1525517_608340219237614_830816957_n.jpg
1601223_608342415904061_860052460_n.jpg
1511780_608849075853395_603490196_n.jpg
994135_608850332519936_1593913081_n.jpg
credit as tagged
There are many more  at the concert.Here's some of GHS.image1367809099_507072.jpg
se7.jpgwiqc.jpg
BVS_Mp3CEAAGfVL.jpg:large
credit to owner and as tagged.