♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Sorry, but it's belong to hye sun (I mean the legs).. I tried to take a pict from different angle, n it was like hye sun pict..why the left leg looks longer than the right leg?? It's because the left leg is on ghamja body so it's upper than the right leg.. If u take the pict just like hye sun did, u will have the same pict.. Mianhe.. But about ghamja nose, ghamja eyebrow, ghamja laughing sound, mou mou sound, well it sound like nhamja MH...keke..

Uc_mine

said: Sorry, but it's belong to hye sun (I mean the legs).. I tried to take a pict from different angle, n it was like hye sun pict..why the left leg looks longer than the right leg?? It's because the left leg is on ghamja body so it's upper than the right leg.. If u take the pict just like hye sun did, u will have the same pict.. Mianhe.. But about ghamja nose, ghamja eyebrow, ghamja laughing sound, mou mou sound, well it sound like nhamja MH...keke..

Hahaha @Sheherizade3 ! You are having fun testing it out! If you can get a pic of LMH left big toe, it will be even more convincing as the shape of that big toe is quite distinct.
Actually I am with UC on this . The shape of the toes and the skin tone to me are the same!  It depend on the angle from where the pic is taken. She may not be the one taking the pic. I am not expert . Who knows...either way, I am convinced they are together based on the Ghamja tweets as she seems happy! :)

S_sun

said: Hahaha @Sheherizade3 ! You are having fun testing it out! If you can get a pic of LMH left big toe, it will be even more convincing as the shape of that big toe is quite distinct.

Actually I am with UC on this . The shape of the toes and the skin tone to me are the same!  It depend on the angle from where the pic is taken. She may not be the one taking the pic. I am not expert . Who knows...either way, I am convinced they are together based on the Ghamja tweets as she seems happy!

:)

Hahaha @Sheherizade3 ! You are having fun testing it out! If you can get a pic of LMH left big toe, it will be even more convincing as the shape of that big toe is quite distinct.

Actually I am with UC on this . The shape of the toes and the skin tone to me are the same!  It depend on the angle from where the pic is taken. She may not be the one taking the pic. I am not expert . Who knows...either way, I am convinced they are together based on the Ghamja tweets as she seems happy! :)

@Sheherizade3 you ar so funny.. Ilove u..hahaha.. Sorry I mean the left thigh is upper than the right thigh.. Like S_sun said, it depend on the angle from where the the pic is taken.. Actually I really don't care about the legs, I just wondering about ghamja tweets, this is the first time she tweet about ghamja again since she closed her old account..fishy..fishy and fishy her ghamja tweets sound like 'Ghamja is back'...hahaha and I'm with u minsunners, they are together based on ghamja tweets.. And Minsun couple topic right now is big nose??

@sheherizade3 great experiment sis :) even I did :) I couldn't catch that angle but I feel its not minho's toes..It cant be the same colour as Hyesun's toe since we know he is tanny boy ;) but surely the ghamja tweet is referring to MH:) Having tougher weeks at work !! Time to relax :) Will be back on Sunday only.

Hello Minsuners happy Friday everyone.

To all newbies sorry i didn't post your name, a warm welcome to the Real world of Minsun. Enjoy your stay and please be free to post here all about Minsun only.

@surie_riri, thanks for the psed i really misses Minsun so much esp seeing your psed. Yup, agree much how can Minho forgot his baby wifey's face what more fair flawless skin and pretty cute too. Gosh, how I wish to see their real photo tog,  perhaps a good day will come soon...Amen

Guest SherylP

hi misuners im back :-h im so proud to all of u guys  ^:)^  im very happy and flattered to be misuners \:D/ thank u so much misuners especially the pioneer of this ship to bring us the love story of minsun and their true love 2 each other...love u misuners :x  guys can u pls. help me how to upload photos or videos in here...thank u so much for advance :-*

[info] 17.01.2014 StarHausM @ Twitter
* LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR <MY EVERYTHING> IN SEOUL ‘ENCORE’ [ D-1] Check!
관객 입장은 5시! 콘서트는 저녁 6시! MD 판매 시작 시간은 오전 11시 입니다 :) 확인 해주세요.

Embedded image permalink

MONSTERZ 이민호 앵콜 콘서트 18일 게스트 몬스터즈 공연합니다
Monsterz on rehearsal for Lee Min Ho's Encore Concert Tomorrow
credit badideth @ twitter

sheherizade3 said:

Uc_mine

said: Sorry, but it's belong to hye sun (I mean the legs).. I tried to take a pict from different angle, n it was like hye sun pict..why the left leg looks longer than the right leg?? It's because the left leg is on ghamja body so it's upper than the right leg.. If u take the pict just like hye sun did, u will have the same pict.. Mianhe.. But about ghamja nose, ghamja eyebrow, ghamja laughing sound, mou mou sound, well it sound like nhamja MH...keke..

SherylP said: hi misunners im back :-h im so proud to all of u guys  ^:)^  im very happy and flattered to be misunners \:D/ thank u so much misunners especially the pioneer of this ship to bring us the love story of minsun and their true love 2 each other...love u misunners :x  guys can u pls. help me how to upload photos or videos in here...thank u so much for advance :-*

sukreen said: [News]
Lee Minho the most inferior is..... ?

Korean online - Asia Today = "Male God"

Lee Min Ho said he has got appearance inferiority syndrome, shocking! Lee Min Ho recently concluded after his China various activities, returned to South Korea, had an interview at Seoul Myeong-dong hotel.

Lee Min Ho told reporters: "face feature looks big, feels inferior. He explained:."The eyes, mouth and nose, all are too big, feels very inferior. If his face is more fair will be good.