♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

S_sun said: Yes! No way Minsun will accept minsuners gifts if they are not real.
GHS even displays them in a public place, Cafe Manolin.
Let me show those cute love bears from Sukreen again! Thanks @sukreen  and @renajaney!

Love all your posts. Keep them coming! Thanks, everyone!

Guest stutijaiswal

@stutijaiswal @kaylikhs : welcome to Minsun thread :) Back read all the pages and enjoy :)

@stutijaiswal : here is lot of minsun fanfics in our Minsun International thread :) register in this site and enjoy :) This is the link

thankyou so much for helping but i have already read all of them i want fanfiction from this site....which i am unable to find since i am new in this forum

"Instead of forming the character, i was faithful to the script" =D>

He's just faithfully following the script ,meaning just purely acting:)... Ohhh :( Others have already put a different color on it especially the kissing scenes =))

Good job Minho =D> :-bd

Hahaha... LMH is as crystal clear. He was following the script. Having said that, he don't want others to give meaning or hope for any love relationship to his Heirs lead actress. He don't want another scandal. Poor LMH, some delusional fans will either make him or break him. Sadly it is the latter. :D

I Got This from a blog that i love of minsun in spanish.. and now i remember it
LMH
watching the video of the nominations for best actress and GHS appear on the screen! Look at his face! ^ _ ^ In the SBS award of 31 December 2012.

tflw.jpg

His Face for his own wifey :)

just cuz MINSUN IS REAL

sukreen said: "patience is a virtue"

Hello Minsuners, thanks bros/sisters, be happy.  :-h

Gosh what a relief after 2 years and now finally the evil cursed is over, Blessed are those who wait. Amen.
[-O<

This is what we had already said last
2 years ago "How can MH answer something that NEVER happen NEVER started and HOW is he gonna to end it?"  

Do you still remember this twitpic, princess tweeted 24 August 2011?

4k0gu.jpg?w=479
620os.jpg?w=479

복숭아 나무’편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ yfrog.com/gy4k0guj yfrog.com/gz620osj Updated on 24 Aug 2011 03:17 (Korean Time)

Translation:

This is Peach Tree editing room. my shoulders are crinkled as i study how to edit. it’s ok. Potato is violently treading on my shoulders

Credit: webby

credit the owner and as tagged

Now let me be A VERY PROUD FAN OF GHS
class="title" style="line-height: 30px; margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 30px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(123, 4, 4); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;"[News] Film Director Ku Hye Sun Released Her 3-D Short Film “Pieces of Memories”!khs_01%281%29.JPG

- First-Ever 4K3D Technology in Korea! Giving Outstanding “3-D Effect + Imagery Beauty” Movie director Ku Hye Sun’s 3-D short film “Pieces of Memories” that was produced in 2012 has been released on YG’s official YouTube account (www.youtube.com/ YGEntertainment) and Ku’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109). “Pieces of Memories” released on the 3(Fri.) is a musical short film that runs about nine minutes. It is a warm-hearted philosophical film that puts together the pieces of memories of a man’s life.  The film drew much attention at the time of its crack-in, as popular actor Yoo Seung Ho and Goo Hye Sun were to show an ensemble in it. Ku’s uniquely sophisticated direction and outstanding color sense catch eyes in combination with the 3-dimentional effect.  Yoo Seung Ho acted as a young man, Choi Il Hwa as an old man, Ryoo Young Jae as a middle-aged man, Yang Hyun Mo as a teenager, and Yang Kyung Mo as a child. All those actors naturally played the life of a man in different ages. They expressed the passing of time through the medium of orange-colored eye-glasses, depicting the emotions of the character’s recollection of past memories sentimentally. Notably, “Cotton Candy”, the background music of the film, was written by Ku herself. It runs throughout the film as if it were one of the scenes. Beautiful phrases of narration such as “Fragments of sweet memories came to me”, “I always thought I could conduct many things in life. Then one day…”, “Life was perfectly beautiful just so long as there were those sweet memories.” flow with English subtitles under the scenes such as the old man holding a cotton candy, shedding tears.   Internet users who watched the film said “Great”, “A really good film”, “Enjoy your life”, and “It’s beautiful and sad”. Fans from not only Korea but also from different countries are giving positive responses to the film. “Pieces of Memories” is the first Korean film that uses 4K3D technology, with support from Korea Creative Content Agency. It was invited to 2012 Jecheon Music & Film Festival and awarded the Young Director Prize in 2013 Seoul International Silver Film Festival.  Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun’s new film “Daughter” for which she played three roles as the director, screen-writer, and main actress, is to be released in the first half of 2014.CREDIT as taggedcredit loveghs.wordpress
That is why LMH does not want to say her ideal in public because GHS is different from all the other actresses he is being linked to,he wanted his lovelife be private and if he will say his ideal it would be too easy to guess:x

myonenonly said:

renajaney

said:

Lee Min Ho never published his love relationship.

fr : http://m.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2014010221483192830
fr: Galaxy0401

159834_zps18173a6c.jpg%7Eoriginal
f02dfbdeb48f8c5465d5ca4b38292df5e1fe7fc8

thank meow1313 translation

"I have never dated openly. I never publicized Love relationship.  That's caught by media.  After that,  I've  never gone out of my home.  I Only know The 'break up ' through the news "

Thank julie translation

Lee Min Ho never published his love relationship.

Someone made me fall in love with someone else's message,And was forced to spread! Let me with more reason to love the idea and insisted! Reporters cautious asked him:You already announced fall in love? Lee Min Ho said that there is no! I have never said I fall in love with someone to everybody~~Let reporters interview this tense.

I never said I'm fall in love with someone! They are deliberately caught in photo!~Afraid to go out since being framed photo shoot. (Need to go out except for personal reasons)It has been reported girlfriend broke up with me and then I Have known it.

Can not make me feel peaceful I do not like being irresponsible remarks! If I have a girlfriend, I do not want people to know in private.

They issued a statement the company: Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young does have went to eat dinner twice with several colleagues . The second dinner was photographed! After this incident does not meet with her privately. Be love? Just only met twice to have dinner? Company executives asking." If you do not in love with somebody? Why have a break up with somebody?"

All of these reports are " Galaxy0401”401  personal Korean translation.

LMH had spoken already..he will not and never did publicized his relationship in public 

:P

Guest stutijaiswal

Hi This site has some links to minsun fan fictions but I am sure there are overlaps. I haven't checked it myself whether they are still there. You could try it.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.436970303005725.86684.435454403157315&type=3

Here's the list of fanfix. You have to go down the list to find Boys over flowers or Jundi. Good luck!

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/69057/list-of-fics-first-post-updated/p1

Or for the latest , look through this to find it but it is not categorized. http://forums.soompi.com/categories/fanfix

THANKU VERY MUCH I AM REALLY OBLIGED........

I WILL CHECK THESE LINKS N READ IT WHEN MY EXAMS ARE OVER....

AGAIN THANKU VERY MUCH...

U GUYS JUST ROCK

Here is LMH'S explanation for what he did in China awards

Actor Lee Min Ho shared the behind the scenes of the kiss performance with Chinese actress Fan Bingbing.

Lee Min Ho at the Baidu Fei Dian Awards Ceremony in Beijing, China, which took place on Sunday, December 22, 2013, posed to kiss Chinese top star Fan Bing Bing, and attracted a lot of attention of the Chinese, Korean, and international fans.

At the ceremony, Fan Bingbing, the host of the ceremony, gave Lee Min Ho an award. After the award ceremony, another host asked Lee Min Ho and Fan Bing Bing for a couple pose, and Fan Bing Bing and Lee Min Ho put their faces together and hid their faces behind the doll, as if they were kissing, making the fans shout in jealousy.

Lee Min Ho in a recent interview revealed that, the kiss performance with Fan Bingbing was not scripted.

"I have been to Chinese award ceremonies a couple of times and I think that they are very relaxed. The kiss performance with Fan Bingbing was actually not scripted. The production team of the ceremony requested to show three poses as a couple. We did the first two and I was thinking about the last one (on stage). She and I saw each other then and, since we are both actors, I think she and I were thinking about the same thing. So that is how we got to do an impromptu kiss performance. Of course, we did not do it for real. Really."

Source :http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/13863/20140106/lee-min-ho-kiss-performance-with-fan-bingbing-was-not-scripted.htm

Guest shalun

S_sun said: Yes! No way Minsun will accept minsuners gifts if they are not real.
GHS even displays them in a public place, Cafe Manolin. Please note they are still on display Dec 30 2013.
Let me show those cute love bears from Sukreen again! Thanks @sukreen  and @renajaney!

Love all your posts. Keep them coming! Thanks, everyone!

Hello Minsuners, appology for being away ^:)^ Surie_Riri said: myonenonly said: Keep coming MinSunners! I remember one of our sis gave LMH a Poh bear & his manager hand carried it all the way to Korea. Maybe someone can post it here. Thanks. Then GHS wore a Poh bear outfit too. LMH lying on a bear bed. GHS a pic with a big bear in Germany. Then Sukreen's cute his & hers bears! These bears lives in the forest! Did someone sad forest or wood? Lol! Coincidence? Very nice...... :D

Watch more proof from the videos, our "POOH" was never left behind :x :x :x

1st July 2013, LMH arrival at Incheon airport from Malaysia

@ 1.03 onward at the 2nd video Minho's BG ahjushi taking the POOH bag from his manager hand it to Minho b4 closing the car door ;)

screencaps at 1.03

1557664_229434567238807_961311818_n.jpg

credit as tagged.