♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

This is ultimate sis @Surie_riri :) :)) I have been laughing all the way and coming..People might have thought that I m mad :)) :))

Lol ! @Surie_Riri I thought we have to weather another storm! TG it's LMH's twin sister. Hahaha... You made my day! =))

Congrats have been through 1000 pages

you guys are Amazing  =D>

i found an old photo of GHS

what do you think

I thought this poc was photoshoped before!! Ha ha !! Its destiny!! Wait for my MV guys!! Will soon complete ot and post :)

1013363_473325189445723_1838745428_n.jpgcredit @WafaD
This is my favorite picture of them..EPIC and PRICELESS.We see the pure and loving LMH here..how he takes good care of his lovelife..oh i remember when they were promoting BOF in JAPAN and he was seen by the mc doing weird thing with his hand and when he was asked he said HE WAS TRYING TO NOT LET THE DUST FALL ON GHS FACE..AWWWW HOW LOVELY HE IS TO HIS GF/WIFEY:x 
And oh look how young looking GHS is LMH looks older than her:x

Owh gosh what happen with uri Jan Di @ZamZam..lol.. And @Surie_Riri that would be my favorite minmin couple picture ever..gosh tear drops right now and I can't stop laughing.. I never knew that minmin couple so match each other maybe they can be best couple too..Thank you guys.. :))