♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest goofygal

Yahoo!!! :-bd lets all celebrate and keep the fire burning for our MINSUN couple...its really worth the wait..i think 2014 will be our year hahaha looking forward for more VitaMinSun:) 
I am really excited and i just can't hide it....MINSUN FIGHTING!!!  :x 

aida jacob said: Yahoo!!! :-bd lets all celebrate and keep the fire burning for our MINSUN couple...its really worth the wait..i think 2014 will be our year hahaha looking forward for more VitaMinSun:) 
I am really excited and i just can't hide it....MINSUN FIGHTING!!!  :x 

Hi Minsunners, Congrats on reaching 1000th page and more to come! Happy 5th anniversary too! Kudos to all for braving through the storms to keep this ship going......Thank GOD that all of your faith are still intact and we believe that the destination that we're waiting for is very near ... Minsun is truly one amazing couple !!! God bless us and minsun!!!

Good day everyone be happy :-h

Thanks to all seniors minuners and silent lurkier for posting today and ofc newbies too
Keep the Minsun faith burning and prayers for Minsun too please.

@surie_riri, love all your photoshot just amazing, good job sis :-bd

@ZamZam thanks for the jokes  :))

Prince Minho where are your eyes looking and take care of your hand too..  =P~ :P:D

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8369/2537h.jpg
credit as tagged

HAPPY 5TH YEAR MINSUNNERS:xTHANK YOU for being together through thick & thin.We met a lot of storms already while this ship is sailing but no matter how intense or strong those storms were we are still here sailing,i can't say smoothly all the time but we are able to win against those storms.MINSUN MADE IT HAPPEN.