♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Minsuners, love the happiness,warmth and cheerfulness in the thread. Keep it up!
A warm welcome to newbie minsuners, please enjoy your stay, and do backread to update on the minsun love story.
A hug to our old minsuners who are back , we missed you!
Minsuners have been steadfast in their faith in minsun, minsun has never failed us with all those vitaminsuns.
To Prince Minho, truth has set you free, hope you can sleep better from now and full force ahead for your true love!

VITAMINSUN! :x
teji.jpg
cr: to the owner

@sukreen onnie...i know we already said our goodnights and goodbyes. promise, i only wanted to take a peek here but i like what i saw! i don't want to wait for tomorrow...am aching to post now lol!
1. Prince Minho sleeping on his BEAR bed. Minsun couple and their fetish for bears in whatever form - costume, dolls, and now bed! BRAVO!
2. THE COUPLE RING! now it has made its appearance for the first time in 2014. so, when LMH is at home, that ring never leaves his finger huh! even while sleeping!

mark the date sisters! January 5, 2014. this date is full of surprises. celebration mode extended! \:D/

WELCOME BACK @siidudul @hart >:D<

@kimseoyon18 ,this is the ship which take to the cruse the team of BOF,except of Jan Di and Gaeul ? Poor girls and bad boy Jun Pyo ! That's what happens when one not study the art of conquer a pure and naive girl ! Thanks GOD he manages till the end ! @wafa D ,that is not a naughty face,but one which throws flames through eyes ! Look out  Seo In Guk ,I don't see you well ! @stutijaiswal ,the link from Soompi which was helped me and still do is  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/271535/joondi-aka-minsun-couple-lee-min-ho-goo-hye-sun-official-thread/p245 .it contains more fanfics ,some of them unfinished but all nice and great even . I'll recommend to start with :"Stars Crossed Lovers " since describes the beginning of story of MINSUN ,very accurate ,with a brilliant style ,captivating and realistic of @flower pot .She's one of a brilliant writer who let her inestimable trace in this thread ! The link indicated by @gayu312 contains the best of this fanfics : "la creme de la creme "(sorry, I don't have diacritics). All that being told ,I wish you good luck !  @sherezade3,do you intend to write another novel ? I already re-read the old once several times , to be truth with myself countless ,and I'll be very happy with new one (at least-since I'm so greedy!)@S_sun ,please I can't see the pics in your post !!!@regie22 ,I'm overwhelmed by your narration ,it's filed my eyes with tears of sadness, rage and at last happiness ! Eloquent  and comprehensive ! Thank you ! Do you mind if I say that I want more ? Please !!? This is the way for us ,the newcomer, to go deeper to the phenomenon  MINSUN ! I totally agree with your last post ,like you take the words from my mouth :enchanting, joyful POV of yours ! Again thank you !

tumblr_mlezno3jJZ1s7brz9o1_250.gif
z52c9aeece9eeb.gif

z52c9afd38bd58.gif

tumblr_m6qo6kDNTK1r3tyrso1_500_large.gif

tumblr_m6pudtb3Vk1rwxkp7o1_500_large.gif

kiss1.gif
credit: betchay
The stars must have aligned for all of us.  We're not only celebrating the New Year but the 5th Anniversary of BOF.  I'm still reeling with joy from the best gift we all received….LMH's revelation.  Congratulations to all Minsuners.  We did it…..We overcame…We were vindicated!!!

@myoblu Sorry sis. I don't know what's wrong. I can see it in my post. I am not technical!  It says Congrats 1000, You rock! It has the blinking lights! hahaha

Lee Min Ho is a very supportive boyfriend! Obviously we don't have every incidences of his support unless we are a fly on the wall! Hahaha! Here's some proofs!
You can hear his voice at 0.22.He must be there to support her at PCAP.

credit woraluck Ritsri

He supported her cf with his voice , the first 32 secs, distinctly his singing.

credit foreverghs1

This one, you might think I am delusional, at 2.02 onwards the male backing voice  I think is LMH's but it 's too soft to be sure.
At 02.40 it's more distinct! hahaha

crdit YGent.

This one I am sure the voiceover is LMH at 03.17, 05.36, 06.59, 07.13. Also why letter L? hahaha

credit YG ent.

I am sure LMH is there all the way supporting her in all her ventures these 5 years. Earlier on we saw him at her Tango and Magic VIP premier, then after they decided on a private relationship. What a supportive and loyal bf!
I am sure too GHS is supportive gf too! Seeing how LMH ventured out to releasing his own album. Who is the person who said we don't have to wait until we are expert to do the things we like/want to.!!!
Minsun is real ! Minsun rocks! Minsuners rock! :)

I've never been so happy in long, long time ! This new year comes with so many goodies for us MINSUNNERS :-our thread ,which is also our TAJ MAHAL built for our beloved royal couple Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun ,from trust,love, search ,dedication, worries ,suffering ,wistful,  waiting, hopes, tears and smiles and LOVE again ,now named with its rightful title ! It is a castle with precious traces , great names included which gives inestimable value to it ! But the simple names too, which put brick by brick, in this wonderful building ! THANK YOU to all of you and bow to you ! -we reach our 1000 pages , full of brain ,work, intelligent and sparkling, simple and complex but always truth get out even brighter .- our PRINCESS give us a certain sign - the two bears form @sukreen ,expose in plain sight - that their love is still there and stronger than ever .-our PRINCE give us the most valuable proof for his innocence ,disclosing the truth and shutting the mouth of that girl who start all the avalanche of lies . So much tears and pain, first from the one whom she claims to love ,for his beloved ones ,for all Minsunners, whom she don't care ,but for her fans too ,whom I don't care !  Of cause this should be enough for quite a period ,but the human's greedy never stops :I wish a wedding and a baby boy until the end of the year ! I'll pray hard for that and for their forever happiness !

Guest lovebof

I have not posted any comments for a long time due to my busy schedule. It does not mean that I have lost my faith in MinSun. Million thanks to the MinSun sisters who update all the MinSun goodies with endless efforts and passions. Please keep it up!

Happy 5th anniversary, BOF, one of my favorite dramas forever!

Guest shalun

this year starts with ROCKKKK!!! lol

2 years ago we had been called by delusional or whatever, but we keep stay strong. and now the truth finally be revealed, it's kind of miracle for me. we are one step closer guys.

I want to say so much thanks for MH, He is so brave to reveal the truth, we know it's not an easy thing to clarify something like that.
we have so much thing to celebrate in this year
1. We have reach 1000 pages
2. MH finally take role in movies
3. Third movie of HS
4. HS displays "prince and princess" in manolin
5. and the biggest thing is MH reveal something that we always dream on.

There is a party here??? count me in!! hahaha
Congrats for us and MinSun!!!