♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

HELLO MY DEAR MINSUNNERS!
been lost in action for quite sometime now...a lot happened in my real world....I MISSED YOU ALL....MISSED MINSUN
HAPPY 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO BOF....coincidentally...out of missing our dear couple...i started rewatching BOF 3 days ago without remembering its 5th anniversary...my bad geez
HAPPY 1000 PAGES! so happy to see many new and old members have been keeping this thread so ALIVE still....sorry if i've been away for so long....KEEP THE FAITH MINSUN SISTERS...the day will come....I STILL BELIEVE THAT <3
to my dearest old minsun friends here...I MISS YOU GUYS!....to EVERYONE.....MINSUN FIGHTING!
MWAHUGS!

Guest dettegaj

CONGRATULATIONS to my dearest MINSUNNERS for a job well done!!through your hardworks, efforts and undying love belief to our lovely MINSUN,you've made this ship to keep on track and sailing peacefully with bravery and determination!!reaching 1000th pages is a big job well done!! Thumbs up to all of you my sisters/brothers ;),#happybofversary!! #fighting

Guest stutijaiswal

can u peolpe give me links of fanfictiins based on jundi or minsun from soompi :x

please its a request for all u minsun shippers

DEAR MINSUN FAMILY

9emf.jpg

Pround to Be Member of This Family
Because it's not coincidence have 1000 pages.. this is constance, work, dedication and true SHIP!
 Congratz to everyone: members, lurkers, silences viewers, etc etc...

And i Want to Invite to EveryOne Who Beleives in Our Cupple to be part Of this family

CHEERS DEAR FAMILY TODAY IS SPECIAL!!!

Guest vebby21vebb

WOOWWW !!! 1000 PAGES!!!!

Congratulation guyssssssss!!!

OMG today i saw many old minsuners are back to post here!!

@hart118911 welcome back sist!! Im so happy to see your post here.

@Lili2009 i knew that you always being a silent reader here.... ^0^

What a geeeezzzzz even you @siidudul back toooooo!! I miss your beautiful ps sist!!! Please make more ps of minsun...

To all minsuners im so happy and thankful that our ship still sailing till now...

Good night everyone...

Guest kaylikhs

Hello!!   I am new to this thread but  an avid reader of your comments, just want to wish you all CONGRATULATIONS FOR REACHING 1000 PAGE !!!

can u peolpe give me links of fanfictiins based on jundi or minsun from soompi :x

please its a request for all u minsun shippers

Hi @stutijaiswal welcome to MinSun ship! I'm reposting your request so one of MinSunners can provide you the link. :) I hope I understood your request?

9. Q: After drama ends, how do you spend your day?
LMH: After drama ends, I have sleepless nights. There are few days that I did not sleep well. I am not sure why but my weight drops around 5kg. (Thinner than during filming)

with this Q i too keep thinking what happen to MH now we know too many thing on his mind lately, his work, his fans, his family, his gf/wifey and including the CH scandal issue, too and this is the one is bothering his mind for too long not knowing how to reveal the TRUTH cos Nothing really happen

Well i think with the wrong 1st translation from Chinese Media abt that scadal was really a blessing indisguised, b'cos we get to have a full statement frm MH's mouth himself not from his agency all it's been said vey loudly clear to everyone so no more gossips shall continues

Poor MH he finally is sleeping soundly now and i love his BEAR bed to ;))
haha why Bear not Leapard? :-\"  :-? emm.. it's unique I wonder if it's a gift from his princess ;)
and Take note, seems he's wearing a ring,  look like "couple magic" ring ;)

Embedded image permalink

Dream of this prince Minho >> your lovely princess Hyesun & ppsong (sowon)

1233_10151655183257468_1538934078_n.jpg

I guess Minsun loves bear and i'm just lucky to choose teddy bears too :D

1497640_656568031066389_259054893_n.jpg
credit the owner and as tagged.

Hello Minsuners be happy, keep the Minsun Faith and also don't forget your prayer for Minsun. God bless.

opps warm welcoming home @hart118911, i know you're very busy now sis  and @sidudul too. Lovely to see you both here, Do drop by often :)

To all newbies, sorry not mentioning your name one by one  welcome on board and be free to post here.:)

Congratulations MinSunners for all your hard work!!! It paid off, now we're over 1000 pages! It only shows this thread endured all kinds of emotions. It has been 5years! Like some of you I started lurking then de-lurking then lurking again then now I'm all out for this ship. Come what may... So keep coming sisters & bros! :D:)) <:-P
I'm happy to see old minsunners wishing this ship to more happy pages ahead! Thank you for your support & undying love for MinSun. :) :X
This 2014, our 5th year, we will continue to sail with hope & trust, for we believe MinSun is real! :X :D
Continue to pray for MinSun... a more joyous day will come! :X :X :X
This thread really shows stability & endurance! CHEERS! :) <:-P