♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Baby faced GHS! Just the way LMH likes it! LMH , you already have someone like that! hahaha!

258849_1.jpgwpid-bpfcbc_ceaiqpa4.jpeg?w=529
CTO
0.jpg
CTO
3-1.jpg
CTO
@sheherizade3 I hope you don't mind I copied your pic.:)

Happy friday morning sisters and bros., seems like our new year started with good vibes huh and thanks a lot sisters for all the beautiful posts and pix.. i will drop in again next time if not busy... GOD BLESS US ALL!

Hello Minsuners :-h

Yipee.. Minsun is Real <:-P

Remember i told you b4 i send a birthday gift to our princess on her birthday last November 2013. and only just realised it yesterday seeing a naver blog posted by @cheerkoo that she already received it and OMG i'm speechless :-O  she really display at Manolin \:D/

Just great and I still can't believe this Gosh what a priceless new year 2014 greetings to start with haha Why not when seeing my teddy bear doll a gift for MH and HS been displayed at Manolin cafe :x

What a vitaminsun so pretty the prince and princess teddy bears sitting on the white shelves in Manolin even the yellow sticker bearing "Prince Minho" & "Princess Hyesun" names is still tagged on it. 8-} :x

The only difference from my pic taken (1st pic) compare to blogger's pics at Manolin (2nd & 3rd pics) is the position of the teddy bear Hyesun interchanged place,  anyway it's ok since the teddy was send in 2 separate individual boxes :D just wonder if there is any meaning ;)

Thanks @gayu312 for zooming and scanned the teddy pics from the naver blog for confirmation.
Here another view from the white shelves in Manolin

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6763/u163.png

For better view please visit this link >> http://blog.naver.com/mussoyj?Redirect=Log&logNo=30182253585

Happy New Year Minsuners <:-P
20090320092507161612_zpsea191cd6.jpg

Wishing our true couple Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun all the best for 2014 :x
May we continue to have faith and a tough Minsun heart for all the tides that our Minsun ship we'll encounter this 2014.Prayers for our Minsun and prayers for all Minsuners :)
"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." - St. Thomas Aquinas

Love you my Minsun sisters >:D<  :-*

Guest dettegaj

hello my beloved sisters/brothers!!baby face beauty is the rightfully to our princess GHS...@sukreen sis don't worry if GHS change the position of the teddy bears,she only arrange it into a proper place like in royalties that the queen will always be sitted on the left side of her majesty king,,she's telling us that she our princess is always on the side of our prince! ;) ;),and for the warrior the left hand holding the shield and the right holding the the sword,that's the way LMH protecting GHS to the antis!Let's celebrate because our never tired giving us evidences of them being together!!! ;)

What a vitaminsun, @sukreen! <:-P <:-P <:-P
Thanks sis. Those bears look so adorable just like our couple! hahaha

HS must like them to display them at Cafe Manolin. I can't believe she is so bold to leave the stickers on! That's our girl, so cool! :)

Guest dianaharumi

sukreen said: Hello Minsuners :-h

Yipee.. Minsun is Real <:-P

Remember i told you b4 i send a birthday gift to our princess on her birthday last November 2013. and only just realised it yesterday seeing a naver blog posted by @cheerkoo that she already received it and OMG i'm speechless :-O  she really display at Manolin \:D/

Just great and I still can't believe this Gosh what a priceless new year 2014 greetings to start with haha Why not when seeing my teddy bear doll a gift for MH and HS been displayed at Manolin cafe :x

What a vitaminsun so pretty the prince and princess teddy bears sitting on the white shelves in Manolin even the yellow sticker bearing "Prince Minho" & "Princess Hyesun" names is still tagged on it. 8-} :x

The only difference from my pic taken (1st pic) compare to blogger's pics at Manolin (2nd & 3rd pics) is the position of the teddy bear Hyesun interchanged place,  anyway it's ok since the teddy was send in 2 separate individual boxes :D just wonder if there is any meaning ;)

Thanks @gayu312 for zooming and scanned the teddy pics from the naver blog for confirmation.
Here another view from the white shelves in Manolin

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/6763/u163.png

For better view please visit this link >> http://blog.naver.com/mussoyj?Redirect=Log&logNo=30182253585

Hello MinSunners! Thank you for keeping this thread warm & steady. :D
@sukreen I'm glad to know that your Prince Minho & Princess Hyesun bears are being displayed in Cafe Manolin. If you look at the blogger's pic the display cabinet is in the entrance of the cafe? Meaning everybody that comes in & order take out also can see your bears! Our princess is getting bolder? hahaha... :)) Way to go wifey! Is this with the permission of hubby? I'm sure they see LMH's name on it. :D Now this is one of her few bold moves. We know GHS gave LMH a hard time. :P but his persistence paid off. :)) My minoz friend told me that LMH don't like women that flirts & does the chasing. hhhmmmm...So that just justify his answer on being attracted to "weaker" women- meaning he gets turned off if women initiates the first move. :)) oh boy..... Another thing that I think attracts him to her is, GHS doesn't have to dress up to impress him. I think it's the other way around. kkkkk....
There's another couple that is in the news, caught dating! Please Minho & Hyesun be careful. Don't let them see you. :)) Although my heart says otherwise! LOL! :)) :P

GHS updated fb Short film directed by koo...woaaah.. Ku Hye Sun (구혜선) 8 minutes ago [short Film Directed by Ku Hye Sun - 기억의 조각들 (PIECES OF MEMORIES)] Directed by: KU HYE SUN Starring: YOO SEUNG HO (유승호), CHOI IL HWA (최일화), SEO HYUN JIN (서현진... Watch "Short Film Directed by Ku Hye Sun - 기억의 조각들 (PIECES OF MEMORIES)" on YouTube

Daebak..short movie..I see that its the short film she directed in 2012. Why YG posted it suddenly now?
  • Like 1

Thanks @gayu312
whoa..seems YGE are actively taking charged on our princess work
great excellence job from our princess, love everythig the melody so lovely the lyric has a deep meaning in everyone's lives.

btw way minsuners, Did you see what I see >> Why there should be a letter L at the beginning of the movie ,what is L stand for ? :-?  haha ..1st thing come to my mind >> Lee MinHo :D :x

1545725_10152529927882468_1087643511_n.p

YOO SEUNG HO (유승호), OMG at a glance i thot young Goo JunPyo lol cos curly hair ;)

1558417_10152529928287468_1392064224_n.p

Sorry everyone i'm still in cloud9  8-}  ;)) :x

CTO

Guest shalun

gayu312 said: A gentle remainder sisters.Please dont quote the images as its soompi rules.. If our princess loves someone else she wont display it and also if minho loves someone else he wont allow it in public!!! Ha ha..

YG reveals Goo Hye Sun's moving short film 'Pieces of Memories' starring Yoo Seung Ho

January 3, 2014 @ 11:03 am

YG Entertainment uploaded the short film "Pieces of Memories" created by the multi-talented Goo Hye Sun, who produced, wrote, directed, and even made the music for this production.  This film was very successful, even advancing into the Seoul Senior Film Festival in the latter half of 2013.

credits : YG

Starring Yoo Seung Ho, this video takes a simple idea, the yearning for the past that everyone is familiar with, and transforms it into a beautiful story that is accompanied by a moving musical piece comprised of the simple piano, harmonious choruses, and sweet vocals. 

Check it out above!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/yg-reveals-goo-hye-suns-moving-short-film-pieces-of-memories-starring-yoo-seung-ho#ixzz2pM3s3Ngw