♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello Minsuners :-h

Yipee .. at last our wish come true our header looks more REAL more love more juicy more meater more vitaminsun more and lots more, welcome to the real world of Minsun  8-}  :-bd

Thanks to @GHSforever and @gayu312 for your effort and most of all thanks to @natali for sparing your time, just awesome, good job done sister  =D> :bd

geezzz it's simply just great and right timing the best to start the new year 2014  <:-P \:D/

JOONDI aka Minsun Couple (Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun) Official Thread...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/61b172133776430d57aa12ccf714627a/tumblr_mfdnb7d81e1s16yoxo1_500.gif

@S_sun @Regie22 @myonenonly right sis, they know how to play hide and seek always hidden from the media eyes emm.. i bet they even went vacations many of times but not one caught time :-? wonder how they disguise or make themselves invisible :P:)

@Ayesuoer1 @shadia71 @shanaya @eternalanny @mersacabal @dianaharumani @surie_riri @sheherizade3 @prettywiz @stroberry @mrita @vineela @vebby21vebb @myoblu and all minsuners sorry for name not mentioned keep up all the good work. :-bd

@zamzam welcome on board Sir. happy to see you here :)

To start the new year 2014 vitaminsun

gayu312 said:

Actor Lee Min Ho recently sat down for an interview with Daily Sports and talked about what it was like to work with Korea’s sweetheart Park Shin Hye and having to wear high school uniforms again. 

How was it working opposite Park Shin Hye? 

“Park Shin Hye is young in age, but in terms of acting experience, she is my senior. To be honest, I’m not exactly good at talking to female actresses about acting or offering them support. I just act according to how I feel, and I’m just thankful that Park Shin Hye goes with it. I also discovered that Park Shin Hye is the first younger female actress I’ve worked with. Until now, I’ve worked with older actresses like Goo Hye Sun and Kim Hee Sun. I think she’s a terrific colleague and consider her a younger sibling.” 

source : http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/29/lee-min-ho-talks-about-his-passionate-kiss-scene-with-park-shin-hye-in-the-heirs/#.UsFulPQW1NM

Guest doogi3

I hope I'm still not late in wishing all minsunners a happy happy happyyyy new year 2014!! <:-P <:-P :x love love love the new header!! :x OMG!! 7 more pages to reach 1000 pages... DEABAK~~ keep up the good work sisters :x minsun ship is sailing strong for 2014 and beyond..hohoho

Minsun photo:  btshwaykiss3.gif
posting a random kissing scene to greet the new year =)) 8->

i love all your post minsunners .,the way u analyze about this two lovely couple im so much fun and giigling and really real couple so much ever..keep posting guys and i will read day by day...keep faith and pray ;;Gudn8

when lee min ho in quetion,whom he admired international actor?the answer is Leonardo de caprio.when Ku hye sun in Question,whom painter he admired  and inspire her Work? the answer is Leonardo de vinci...because Leonardo de caprio mother names Irmellin admired Leonardo da vinci,so she give him the name...sorry out the topic..but this interresting..because whatever LMH and GHS says and does always associated...minsun is REAL!!

;;) :x

Sis, one of these days we will see little Leonardo! Lol!

Guest doogi3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I nearly died when i saw what u posted sis @gayu312 =)) =)) the infamous seashell hair on Kim tan is hilarious hahahahaha but I do miss it though 8-> 8-}

3. Q: How do you spend your Christmas? LMH: I have a lot to talk to my sister so spend together with her.

which "sister/Noona" are you talking about Minho shi? Hehe we do know you have a lot to talk with ur beloved noona GHS....he..he..he :P :x

Minsun photo: asiae 2 200903221524306238163A_4.jpg

Now tell me Minsun sisters, how can LMH even think of replacing our princess whose even lovelier without make-up?  I've never seen any Korean actress appear in public without full-on make up.
Hye-Sun-620x480.png

And I agree, LMH always touched GHS (that's blatant flirting as he must be very attracted to her).  LMH couldn't keep his hands off her and I've never seen him behaved that way behind the scenes with other actresses.
My favourite behind the scene was when he brushed the snow from her nose and hair.  If I have to judge his actions (voice of experience) he probably wanted to grab and kiss her but he can't…..lol  He was at that time a besotted suitor.  While other actresses can't wait to ensnare LMH, GHS made him work his tail off to win her and win he did after going through the wringer, being rejected by her initially until persistence won the day.
GHS's also the only actress that LMH announced publicly, to her face (remember Japan?) that she's his type.  To which our princess answered coyly, "Thank you,"…..lol

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun are couple  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"in real life it's officialhow apropos

JerlynD said: i love all your post minsunners .,the way u analyze about this two lovely couple im so much fun and giigling and really real couple so much ever..keep posting guys and i will read day by day...keep faith and pray ;;Gudn8

I think this is translation of one of the many interviews.
Credit koreandrama.com
http://koreandrama.com/lee-min-ho-interview-the-man-who-wants-to-be-a-better-guy-as-he-grows-older/
Some excerpts  from it...

Q:  Back when you were in middle school, are all your friends boys?

LEE MINHO: Yes. I never had close friends who are girls because I don’t think such thing as a “close girl friend” exists. There will be always a tendency that you’ll start liking her and end up breaking that friendly relationship. Like with Son Ye Jin noona, we only contact each other two or three times a year.

Q: But then, the love chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye in the drama “The Heirs” was so good. How come that there’s no dating rumor that came out?

LEE MINHO: After filming our intimate kissing scene, we also heard rumors but not about our relationship. The rumors were more on like “There’s nothing much in it.” (kissing scene), and we’re just like “What?!”. (laughs)

Q: Rumors around were saying that the chemistry between you and Park Shin Hye is quite good. But Kim Tan has so much people around him that can build such chemistry too. Like his older brother and his mom. Who do you think you have the best chemistry with?

LEE MINHO: Seong Ryung mom! I think we look the best together. The love between Tan and his mother is very adorable. I can almost compare their chemistry with the one I had with Kim Hee Sun noona. What I mean is like, a baby-like couple? As men grow older, a woman becomes more attractive when she has baby-like features and character. I would like to have someone like that. (Laughs)

LMH , I know who you are referring to who has baby-like features.. Just say the name! LOL!....

What a great gift for the beginning of the year ! Thank you @NATALIE  for dedicated some of your precious time of your sweet ,beautiful baby ,to your older "baby" ,still loved ,still precious ! you demonstrate to us ,one more time if it was necessary that love for MINSUN is endless,magnetic , magic .addictive ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAGIC GIFT ! IT make our hearts flutter , our cheeks colors with emotions and our imagination flies ! Once again and forever  THANK YOU ! HAPPY NEW YEAR ! TO ENJOY LONG,LONG LIFE WITH YOUR WONDERFUL BABY AND FAMILY  @GHSforever , you are a living proof for a faithful friendship ! Thank you for all your love towards our MinSun ! @gayu312 you are a living treasure ! THANK YOU for all your deeds !  JOONDI aka MINSUN COUPLE -LEE MIN HO and GOO HYE SUN -official thread !That's need a beautiful fireckrakers :     Fotografie: LA MULTI ANI, dragi prieteni!  Anul 2014 sa va aduca tot ce va doriti! :)http:and two prince and princess :  Fotografie: ‎Remember this scane guys ?   Admin : Anggi (◦˘ З(◦'ں'◦) Follow : https://twitter.com/Koohyesun119‎http:

Thank you @renajaney for your art work and I hope you don't mind that I use it without your permission ! Where would find, Lee Min Ho, such a wonderful peach of a girl ,beautiful,intelligent , talented, brilliant actress, director, writer,painter ,composer and above all with an infinite power to love him and only him ??!!! She's a mountain of common sense ,gentleness, kindness ; she's an ocean of love and tenderness and understanding for her KARMIC MAN . She knew how to let him spread his wings ,encouraging him ,support him, to achieve all his accomplishments , not being clinging on his neck ! A rare treasure ! They ,truly are my miraculous story ,which enraptured me for life !

Guest vebby21vebb

Good morning everyone!!

Woww.... finally we hav our couple name and other people can recognize our love still sailing even for 5 years alr..

I watched sbs awards when they got the best couple awards speech..

Why he brought out the dating rumours between him and hisblatest co star infront of the public??

He wants to announce to his fans and others that she is just q FRIEND for him.

As i remember whn bof finished minsun got so much rumours that minsun are dating in real life..

But they .. especially him never announce in public that they just a friend.. they didn make any statement abt that even when they got a best couple awards too..

Why????

IT WQS BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULLY DATING IN REAL LIFE until now..

And LMH never forgot to mentioned KOO HYE SUN as his ideal girl since 2009 until now follow by SHK name which is only his fave idol..

Have a blessed day everyone!!!

^0^

Guest shalun

hi everyone, forget me?? hehe sorry for not being able to post here regularly, but I always make sure that I visit this thread every day.

ye ye ye, so many good new coming, thanks to you and to minsun. especially LMH, he behave soooo well on SBS drama award. talking about the hug when he accept best couple, the hug seems like just friend hug- they are not shy with each other. just to congratulate each othe, no more feeling.

sorry I am little out of topic I read rain's statement about this one. Furthermore, when asked if the kiss mark on his cheeks in his “30 Sexy” music video meant that he already had someone, Rain laughed as said, “You could think that way, that’s the proper way to say it. Of course I have someone.
sorry I don't know how to hide,but I found the similarities between what rain did with what LMH did.

svd6.jpg

It means he already has someone who owns him. "it's the proper way to say to say that he already has someone, since he must protect his lovely KHS"
so this is the thing that celeb always do to show their true heart. indirect telling, right??Like when City hunter save jandi, LMH always wear G jacket, denying the dating rumor with other actress, dancing billie jane, and so many other things. BRAVO, LMH know how to make us glad. and luckily we have our mind mind and our eyes open widely to see the little cute thing that MH always try to show to us.