♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello MinSunners! I intentionally stayed late to greet LMH a Happy Happy Happy Birthday! @Aye @sukreen @jajay & @S_sun I totally agree! It is fate. It is already written in in the book of eternal love! Haters can just sulk. @milesamy & @shanaya thank you bringing back the story of MinSun couple, how it started. How minsun couple express their love in those photos. Newbies will fully understand the reason this couple is madly & truly in love with each other until now.The rest of MinSunners who always keep this thread alive, thank you! @Surie thank you for the fan art, though I was expecting HyeSun to be holding the big heart message in a pink leopard bikini! Lol! Anyway, my wish for Minho, happiness, prosperity & long life with HyeSun! We love you both!!!!!

Hello Homerun Shippers!
@gayu312, good thing I found this another old article about our MINSUN and to my fellow Sisters here.
* Fan account in Korea BTS episode 11... Fans noticed that Minho and Hyesun stay close together offcam even if the F3 are there... There was one time where Minho playfully grabbed Hyesun's script while she was reviewing it and Hyesun has to jump all over him to get it since he's taller than her... Same shoot... Hyesun was eating some chips and she was seen feeding Minho a chip that she had taken a bite out of already...

* Fan account for the Jeju shoot... The cast went out to eat and there was a girl who had Jandi's style and Minho teased Hyesun that she's prettier than her... They were seated together and there was one time where Minho choked on his food and Hyesun was seen caressing his back...

* Fan account says they are seen dining and drinking together during offtakes from BOF... What's fishy was that there was one time where they took a secret doorway getting out of the resto since the place was packed.

* They do call each other Goo Junpyo and Geum Jandi even off cam...the staff and PD did this interview where they said that they have taken to calling each other by their characters name even off cam.

Minho mentioned that he had treated out Hyesun for dinner thrice already and i think they were only shooting episode 7 at that time...

* Rumors about the two of them dating surfaced twice already... In the rumors, it was mentioned that off camera, they spend a lot of times in each others vans...The first time they both denied it... second time... Minho got so irritated. 
It was the same interview where he mentioned that Hye sun would be the last girl he'd have a scandal with...

* In Japan, Minho was asked if his ideal girl was Geum Jandi and he said yes... when Hyesun appeared unannounced the host asked her how she felt about it... she paused for a long time while looking at Minho and just said Thank you... Minho reacted by saying ...I said she's my type and she just said thanks? hahaha!

He did the same for Taiwan when they asked Hyesun which kissing scene she liked best and she can't answer... Minho said "She must not have liked any thats why its taking her such a long time..." Hyesun laughed.

* They both admitted that things got awkward after they kissed for episode 10 for the highway kiss... 

* Most of the time when it comes to MV like scenes... the director just gives them instructions and they're left alone with what they want to do in the scene.

At the Baeksang award where Minho won an award and Hyesun had an accident... Minho was seen texting all the time and there was a video where he was motioning to everyone how swollen Hyesun's lips are... perhaps a hint that they are in touch all throughout the night.

JAPAN FM for BOF

this is from a fan account from baidu. she attended the fanmeeting today. and she's Mino fan so she only remembers what he said 
today fanmeeting
they interview each of F4 and HS
Minho appeared last. he's the center. according to a fan, he looked really nervous.

Q: who is your ideal girl?
Minho: I like tiny girls with fair complexion
Q: Is it GJD?
Mino (looks embarrassed): yes
then, HS appeared. ha ha. they interview our couple! 
Q: why do u look nervous?

Minho: because G JD is beside me!

* Whenever asked about his favorite part in BOF, Minho always says that it's getting to kiss Geum Jandi... he's been very consistent about that ever since... He is also consistent in saying that his ideal girl is petite, fairskinned and that he does not mind if she's older.

credit as tagged

A grace - filled birthday to our Lee Min Ho! May GOD shower his graces and love on him and his little princess Goo Hye Sun!!!

@myoblu

The survey is as follows: GHS
each star is 10 points, maximum 5 stars for 50 points every time you vote
vote for the most beautiful Asian girls (actresses and singers)
the final vote weekly
vote every 15 minutes
is a survey created by fans suramerica
all can vote

Gamja and Gamja-ssi  :x

img]

cre Joy Capuyan

That kid who waits for me is GamJa.  September 19,2011
Gamja laughs like a cow. He makes 'moo-moo' sound.  September 22,2011

@myoblu thanks for liking my psed pict.

@myonenonly honestly i can make one hs with pink leopard bikini LOL but i don't want sunnies kill me hahaha

I lift to God your name (LEE MIN HO), wholeness, cares and intentions. May He sanctify your work, bless your health and answer all your deepest prayers. May you have a blessed birthday and fruitful years to come and continue to be humble and reachable by your billion fans all over the world. Good luck to your coming TV drama, Heirs. Keep it up to your work as an actor and a singer as well. Thank you and God bless.

jajay said: Hi Homerun shippers!
So we are counting down to Minho's bday in less than 4 hours! :D
Minho sshi, I wish for you not only a successful career but also a blissful and satisfying relationship with your little princess. As you grow older, may your shoulder gets even broader to take on the responsibility as an actor, a son, a brother, and a man who always puts his precious one on top of his world. I look foward to the day when you become a top actor, a loving husband and eventually a caring father. One day, I know, Minsun will get there! ^^ 

@ milesamy : oh thanks a lot :-) thank u so muchy dear sis ♥♥ I have been following this thread for nearly one and half years but dint come across some of the posts you mentioned..its like getting a treat on minho' s birthday :-):-):-)thank u so much once again :-)

Guest S_sun

Love all your ps pics, @Suri_Riri The one with Gamja's bushy eyebrows is so telling! hahaha

If you could make one where minsun look into each other's eyes dreamily/lovingly, it will be great! I dare not request for one with pink leopard bikini as it will cause an uproar here. Anyway MH will not approve revealing so much skin  although i spotted somewhere that MH might be topless on a yacht in the first episode1 of Heirs.... rumors!

Now where can our homerun couple be, celebrating MH's birthday together? Wherever they are , I wish them a happy time! hahaha

Are there any Malaysian minsuners going to MH world tour concert? Hope you have a great time watching MH, shaking his bum and singing his hearts out. He is such an adorable dork. hahaha

Guest stroberry

Congratulations to you MinHo-ssi on getting a year older and wiser!! May your days be filled with more Joy, Love and Laughter! Wishing you more success in everything you do! & of course, may we get to hear the wedding bells soon enough~ Have a wonderful time with all your loved ones  <:-P Cheers xoxo 

Guest stephaniexue

Happy weekend, MinSunners!!!

Like Hye Sun said she will love her lover as a mom loves children. She also said Min Ho is like a mom for her. We know mom's love to children is a pure love. I believe Min Ho and Hye Sun love each other with their pure love. I'm so proud of them. Their love is so touching. I learn from them what love is...

----

Happy birthday, Min Ho
Wish him all the best, always happy, healthy, and success for him.
Always happy with Hye Sun and love each other more more more more today, tomorrow, and forever.

bd9e.jpg

Guest tnalvminsun

H a p p y  27 th B i r t h d a y

Lee
Min Ho :x

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

Wish You all The Best

and Have a GREAT day with You Family, Friends and especially your dear Wifey Hyesun

Love You All  :x >:D<

" I said she's my type and she just said ' thanks '? ha ha ha ! @Surie_Riri , ha ha ha !  This thread is most amazing that we ever imagined ! First , I've discovered a fairy with a magic basket who took us in a magic clearing to pick-up beautiful,tasty ,raspberry,bilberry, black-berry,strawberry ! the magic is that we eat them end its never end . we always re-found and "eat"its . Then she conducted us in "the cave of ALADIN " and discover a new endless treasure . THANK YOU   @MILESAMY !       THANK YOU TO ALL MAGIC FAIRIES WHO ARE BUILT THIS MAGIC " TERRITORY " CALLED  MINSUN-JOONDI !

LMH updated his weibo account today!! (But why no twitter?? even on your b'day?? ha ha i know i know because wifey is not in Twitter! whom are you going to inform :):) )

l7gz.jpg

[Translation]: "The surprise everyone gave me, I feel very happy, Thank you for your wishes.^^

Lee Minho (이민호) My Everything Album Launching today at SM North Edsa.

qtpp.jpg

credits: Poly East Records

But I dont think LMH attended it as there were no photos of him!! He must be busy enjoying with his parents and wifey :) :)

Phillipines all set ready for LMH's FM

fxir.jpg

credits:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lee-Min-Ho-Lovers-India/267969059899376?fref=ts

HELLO MINSUN SISTERS! :x
I MISS YOU ALL....MISS OUR COUPLE...I MISS EVERYTHING IN THIS THREAD....specially the JUICY STUFFS ;))so happy to be posting here again after ages have passed....too guilty yet i know hardcore minsunners will understand me...being busy and all [-O<
KUDOS and BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE....i won't mention one by one.....for making this thread still alive and in high spirit <3 <3 <3
HAPPY WEEKEND MY DEAR SS!