♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vebby21vebb

WHAT A GREAAAATT !!!!!

I just finished watched Koo Interview..

She described him very well and her fishy smile... Gosh!! Her smile cant lie ... It showed her truely feelings..

Seems now Koo will give us some hints more than MH.. Last time was his turn when Koo just keep it quiet.. and now Our Koo has been BRAVE!! Lol

Even she draw a SUN(am correct?)

Seems now her man Prefer Sunny than other weather... Lol

Why they both so connected each other????

SUN and SUNNY!!!!

Hahahaaa...

Well like i said and i felt before..

"Seems like a wedding bell is start to ringing... and we just wait till a good day will come"

jajay

said: Hi Homerun shippers! 

-next up was the psychological test where she was asked to draw to add on to some pre-existing patterns. On a dot, she drew a dog. The host's interpretation: "this figure represents your future husband". DOG= future husband?! Seriously!? HS couldn't help herself and clapped  and laughed, and of course we would all laugh along knowingly =P Well, we all know HS really loves Ghamja =P and HS said she drew it because she loves dogs.. yeah of course we know lol, but that is one hell of a test! Just got her right on! haha! 

- She was also asked about her ideal type, and well we've heard it all before , someone who can communicate well with her and is a kind man... I'm sure she has someone on her mind when she says that =P

I'm babbling too much here. Just wanna share how I feel about her interview tonight because it's totally daebak! 

Have a great night my fellow shippers !

Hello Minsuners  :-h  :-h  :-h  :-h

I 'am sure min ho is heard that news his heartbeat definitely go up with very fast  :-bd   \:D/  :-bd   \:D/
and sometime his forget to breathing   ;)  ;)
I think this day is the most happiest days in his life..................  \:D/  :-*  \:D/   :-* 

sorry,
I know this is all my crazy thoughts....................  ^:)^  ^:)^
because ,
To day i'am really confuse 4r the watched Koo Interview  ;);))
But ,
I'am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy ........................   :-*   :-* 
min ho your lovely wife y is very smart girl know  =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

good night my lovely sisters :-*   :-* 
Minsuners fighting...............!  :x  :x  :x  :x 

Fulminant answer ,surprising ,still thoroughly analysed .I believe is not the first time when GHS  think of LMH in that way ,anyway is not the first time when she mention the feminine side of her sweet hubby ." Omma " hit me (us?) like a lightning ,sharp ,clarifying ,showing : her beloved ones gather within the lover and the mother = a dazzling ,complete person ,she  left anything outside . Astonishing ! Who could have think of this answer?  It blow me up ! What  is her   IQ  ?                   And the GOLDEN STATUETTE  goes to...... @MEOW !    Definitely this is an OSCAR SHOW !

Guest tnalvminsun

Hello MinSuners/Homerun Shippers,

It's almost midnight in my country, but this lovely thread it's hard for me to resist, so i like to add post here, i firstly thank you to @meow13, and chloe for bring Hyesun interview and the translation, also thank you so much to @ayesuper1, @jajay, @renajaney, @sukreen, @flo27, @jalejandra, @gayu312, @myoblu, @shanaya, @vebby21vebb, @mrita, @regie22, @myonenonly, @prettywiz, @surie_riri, and to all lovely MinSuners, (sorry, i can't type your name one by one) i really love your post and admire your hardwork for making this thread goes too fast right now and running smoothly of course :x
@GHSforever love your pic profile, i seriously envy you, hehe

one thing i remember from Hyesun interview, is that it takes more than two seconds (i guess) for Hyesun to answer when MC ask her about Minho, so my crazy thought is that Hyesun a little bit shock/surprise first when she looking at Minho pic, but finally she gave her answer, i think that's becoz Hyesun have many thoughts in her mind when it comes to Minho, beside all MinSuners already describe what "Mom=Minho" means, i guess one thing for sure, that Minho means Her Everything, Her Life, Her One and Only too, for her Minho is "Indescribable", so her quick answer is "Mom" (please correct me if i'm wrong), hehe

so, let's not stop praying for both of them, Hyesun said Minho gave her freedom to do what her best freely, wow that's very supportive boyfriend, i love it, and Hyesun never ever stop Minho doing his best too, (ah, so lovely couple)

well, surely do hope so the wedding bell ringing very soon, hehe, maybe just maybe, let's dream together MinSuners when that day come we all can attend their wonderful-perfect-beautiful wedding, Ameen

God Bless Minho and Hyesun and all MinSuners/Homerun Shippers, xoxo

Guest mayweeds

HOOOOooooo MY GODddd............... i dnt have any words to express my happiness........

its really a BIG VITAMINS for us allllllll

:x A MILLION THANKS TO allll who contribute to this thread...... :\"> =D>

OUR Couple are very Cunnyyyy and Intelligent

*-:)......... GOOODNIGHT& SWEET DREAMS TO ALL MINSUNNERSSsssssssss..... I-) I-) I-)

Guest ayesuper1

Star Talk - Ku Hye Sun

please credit me if repost

HELLO VISTORS♥

You can watch 'MH' part from 6:22.

Enjoy~♥

Hello MinSunners! Daebak! That's the best interview ever, coming from Hye Sun. It is like a declaration of an ongoing relationship. When you say this person gives me freedom, help me grow, etc...... my dear MinSunners it is obvious that "omma is giving her free will to do what she thinks is best for her"- as she describes LMH. Hye Sun can't be more transparent than that. I LUV IT!!!! She really chose her words carefully when she describe LMH. I am so happy for them. MinSunners & Sunnies, since Hong Kong, GHS has been so happy & confident that she has us to support her. That is, her projects & her private life. I bet she's been reading all our love letters in that binder that meow gave her. If you happen to be a minsunner, I'm sure our sisters & bros gave her that thumbs up to keep fighting for MinSun. Our MinSun family is really growing because we all believe our couple is REAL! Keep up the good work! Thank you all for keeping this thread smooth sailing...four wonderful years & more to go! :x :x :x =D> ^:)^ :-bd 

Goodnight from Rome!

(:| I-) O:-)

Hello minsunerz homerun shipper, have a wonderful day  :-h

wow.. sorry i missed the excitement yesterday it's only a day and i have to read few pages back, good job everyone, all well said esp @ayesuper1 for updating us any current review directly for Korea :-bd

Last time was Minho had said his ideal girl is Hyesun.. Now is Hyesun's turn to give some hints about his lovely man!!  i'd remember at one time b4 Minho used to pause long emmm..uhmmmm.... when been asked abt his girlfriend... aha now seems Hyesun turn too hesitate  ;) yay, what a lovely couple. Thank you Minho and Hyesun for always giving us the hints and clues till today, 4 solid years and ongoing , great interviews with bold answers nowadays. :D  Daebak Minho and Hyesun you're the best couple till today :x :-bd

Gosh, I just love her Fishy Smile ;)) :P

BMZ_arzCYAAlSom.jpg

Some Screencaps
credit @renajaney

BMaVaeBCUAE2yNX.jpg
BMaVohXCEAAJVyr.jpg
BMaVtp9CYAACZ95.jpg

[ENG Trans] 130610 Ku Hyesun @ TVB Star Talk.
english translation full credit ochloe
780142271.png?1370872195

Thank you for post the amazing interview...I think GHS undirect tell us that they have spesial relationships...for her MH is very kind man. I remember in one interview, she said her ideal tipe is someone who can support what she want to do, and now she tell us " minho is that someone "... :-bd .... I believe and always believe minsun is real. Who can give us "freedom" if no close relationship or if that someone have not responsibility with us... Now we know that GHS is MH "little princess".... 8-> sorry for my english [-O<

Guest ayesuper1

Even koo said 'Person have to live freely than long' at latest interveiw

Koo really think 'freedom' is valuable for person.

But finally koo mentioned minho would help her freely. Lol

And now,

Koo's cyworld title is "freedom!"

Minsun is fate. No doubt♥

Guest azi08

To many of Us, our mums are someone who are closest to us n we love them the most even after we are married. They also give us the freedom to follow our interests n passion that make us feel good about our talents.

LMH as omma tells a lot!

when questioning about min ho even the mc was excited and asked "namja chingo? namja chingo?" twice! she dint even give "aneyo reply"! which she even used while answering about jiro Wang jokingly! she gave a deep thought and then only replied "omma reply"! daebak Ya daebak! !

Have a blessed day/evening everyone!!!

I agree with you all...GHS description of LMH is half-way admittance of their real relationship. Her explanations say it all...no doubt!

MinSun answers in all their respective interviews particularly their lovelife have always connections.

I remember GHS in one of her interviews before said that she looks forward to a relationship wherein both parties help each other to grow together as well as individually. She had emphasized then the idea of freedom that even she's in a relationship still she has the way to excel on her own.

LMH may be younger than her for years. But I'm sure he learns a lot from his little princess that he becomes a man with wisdom these days.

God bless always to MinSun.

Relationship which is first and foremost built in genuine love and trust will linger on with the help of the Almighty One.

Have a great time everyone!

Guest S_sun

Phew! Finally got back in! Soompi would not let me in yesterday. I was ready to wring somebody's neck! Finally got in now! Yay!

Was so excited with HS interview.

Boy! Our girl is so brave and bold. She might as well say MH is the best bf! Minsun rocks! I am floating in outer space with giddiness! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

LOL Homerun Freedom!

Love coming here.You all are so funny and awesome.

Pics 10.06.2013 - LMH 'My Everything' CD DEBUT Press Conference

1000289_665337650149023_1435986446_n.jpg
972159_665338040148984_990107643_n.jpg
935209_665338146815640_505765298_n.jpg

935209_665338146815640_505765298_n.jpg
1003284_665338300148958_1531841932_n.jpg
BMaDI8hCYAAZkqY.jpg
BMaDETrCMAAfRfZ.jpg
BMaDGklCEAEq88O.jpg

Some Screencaps = My Everything' Ustream Live Interview

BMZGfaWCUAERSoF.jpg
BMZIzGICYAA5CxP.jpg
BMZI5UUCAAEaP1B.jpg
BMZJ0E7CMAAva7n.jpg
BMZLlDJCUAArIX8.jpg
BMZLrNvCYAEXTqy.jpg
BMZNZi-CMAIx7wF.jpg

[Translation]LMH in the CD debut press conference in Japan. 10.06.13
credit ~Jominz

BMc3oG8CYAAa_gY.jpg

credit the owner and as tagged

Guest stroberry

adding on from the yokohama concert:minho was asked: "what are the things that others say to you that would make you happy? minho answered: if its from a guy, I would be happy to get comments on my acting and if its from a woman, I would want to hear smthing like "I want to have you.. I want you.." He would be very very happy to hear that."
cr:feillen @weibo   haaaa~~~ saucy.. minho's answers really lead me to having wild imaginations... I guess MinHo wants someone to rely on him. &hearing from Koo's recent interview on describing minho is like an "eomma" .. Eomma is someone that you want to rely on :) right? :D
our MinSun is crazy in Love!
have a great day, everyone ^^

Guest S_sun

Thanks@ stroberry.

Now Hyesun, you know what to do! Phew it is getting hot here in minsun fandom! Throw me some ice water! LOL

Me...is going crazy, with all sorts of imagination of happenings from midnight on......hahaha