♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest shanita

Good Friday sisters than happiness few news thank you minsuners not tired me thank you so much time to this forum. You know I just saw this picture of MinHo and I wonder from where comes this beautiful man? came out super hurry home? apparently did not want to leave your love now that came out again without the perfect hair and shave? Oh my God this child is more that in love, it is good that means that as always all this wonder and increasingly makes him harder to be away from your little Princess. Indeed in another photo that is concert the girl who puts as model even though it has long hair is the style of Koo as he used it until recently wavy, clothes as the owner of your heart like discreet and the same style of shoes that your beloved girlfriend/wife /. Congratulations and blessings to our partner MINSUN and all of us MINSUNERS of heart.
:\"> :x :x :ximage

539476_559569797394038_556718829_n.jpg

bkn-20130523210839857-0523_00862_001_01b

Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper :-h

~ MinSun 1st mug ~

screenshot2013060801243.png

Thanks @ayesuper1 for the above info pics. wow Minsun 1st mugs and this is the 1st time i saw it

There are 2 mugs for minsun.
1. left is Hyesun's 1st Exhibition goods
2. right is Minho's 1st Seoul FM goods.

Minho's 1st Seoul FM was 22/6/2009 and Hyesun's exhibition was 1/7/2009. but what i meant was that they had similar goods and at same time period for making those mugs.

Yay.. if they're not intimately close at that time (2009) i don't think they would have similar product at the same time period too.

Not only mugs they wore the same braclet too,  Minho wore 1st then Hyesun

minsun.jpg
I also recall during Minho's 1st FM was during his birthday 22nd June, he's mom, KJ and his T-Max, KHJ and K-will  there. Minho sang My Everything for the 1st time in public with full emotions :D
ahemm... is that a couple ring Minho's wearing? 

20090621214701189332154f.jpg

@prettywiz thanks sis for your sharp eyes, similar leapord design :D

@surie_riri I always salute to your psed, like minho use to said "practice makes perfect"

to all minsunerz sorry for name not mentioned,  you all did a very good job, let us keep the Minsun faith burning and make this ship sail smoothly to it's final destination, lead by MinSun themselves.

and to all newbie minsunerz welcome on board, feel free to post and do a back read to learn more about our lovely couple Minsun.

Have a nice day everyone.

credit as tagged

friday night from europe-great show lmh only from pics.handsome,as usual and tendentious as usual.one man in love.soo in love-that sweat-.@prettywizz,@shanaya,@shanita soo nice similarities.this  boy increse beautiful after bof,but now never stops.soo-stop.last station-cafe manolin,cover is facebook is change? @sukreen-i saw first time l'au show -couple minsun- after drama bof- next-minsun international- a true paradox! i saw couple in show , couple in drama, couple in live,real life! you done a great job..............! good night and sweet dreams.

Guest S_sun

@Surie_Riri great ps skills. Thanks.

Our couple is so slim.Good thing we know they eat well as MH has said he had hired a nutritionist to help him. Guess no high calorie stuff like cakes! LoL

My dream is see them together in public again, of course my ultimate dream is that final destination! I know they will come true just like the one in HK!

So homerun shippers dream away...........:)

Hello Minsunerz homerun shipper :-h

Thanks @surie_riri I like it too esp the requested psed you did it great work sis  :-bd

wow.. Minsun will always had their pair couple items even we don't see them tog nor wear at same time but no matter how they're giving us the VitaMinSun for this past 4 years and on going for us all. :D :x

@S_sun a dream to be a reality real soon. Amen :)

779165868.jpg?1370651720
credit @ _MHHS

Guest ayesuper1

Some ppl are spreading weird rumor for minho.

I bet minho was in kr from 5th and he just left on 7th at the noon.

Because he had own schedule for interview with universty.

And i will try to ger our koo's whereabouts.

Something is a weird.

I am contacting with my informer now.

I am waiting for her confirmation. Lol

In the sudden our koo disappeared. Hahahahahahahahah.

Lets see more:)

DONT MAKE A FAKE STORY FOR MINHO.

ITS SO SHAMED THING. ARENT U? HAHA

Guest vebby21vebb

Something is a weird.

For what he wasted his time...

heeemmm.. They were so weird!!

@Ayesuper1 Find Koo!! She was dissapeared alsooooo !!! Lol

vebby21vebb said:

ayesuper1

wrote:

»

Something is a weird.

[Preview] 娛樂新聞報道 - Ku Hye Sun Exclusive Interview in Hong Kong

credit meowmm13

Thanks @meow13 for the preview vid and oh yes, we goona love this full interview :)
1st been ask abt her PCAP partner JJH :)
@ 0.19 Hyesun been ask abt Minho :x look at how she react, naughty of her  :D
then when been ask about Jiro... at first she just agreed with what MC said he is handsome but suddenly change hahaha says no no no ... and we know why ;) hubby/bf is sure very sensitive and mad haha jealous too ;)) :x

Guest ayesuper1

credit meowmm13

Thanks @meow13 for the preview video and oh yes, we goona love this full interview :)

then when been ask about Jiro... at first she just agreed with what MC said he is handsome but suddenly change hahaha says no no no ... and we know why ;) hubby/bf is sure very sensitive and mad haha jealous too ;)) :x

I am flying to the sky~~~~~♥

Well done koooooo!

Yes. Lee min ho is a mom for koo as always. Have been. Will be.

No doubt.

Gals, we were always worried about MH's over cares right? Lol

It is from mom's heart. Lolololol

Cant wait for Monday.

I wanna hear the reason why she said minho is a mom.

Hahahahahaha

@sukreen it's the other way round, lol. when the host said that Jiro is handsome, Hyesun was hesitated and repeated "handsome?" . then the host said 'he's handsome?!" Hyesun quickly denied that and agreed that Jiro is handsome. That's very funny. lol

I wanna know why Minho is omma too. HyeSun said JJH was like her appa because he seems to be one who would listen to his daughter. and for Jiro, she quickly answered that Jiro is like her younger brother. But for Minho , she hesitated a bit before answering omma... why? :D

The interview will be aired on Monday night. stay tuned ;)

sukreen said: [Preview] 娛樂新聞報道 - Ku Hye Sun Exclusive Interview in Hong Kong

credit meowmm13

Thanks @meow13 for the preview vid and oh yes, we goona love this full interview :)

Guest vebby21vebb

credit meowmm13

EOMMAA... hahahaa...

in SLT Hyesun said that she loves her Mom and she said that her Mom always told her to do a good things.. Her mom cares too much of her..

See.. if MH was like her Mom, we know why...

Cz MH is a protective man for her...

Well.. Hye Sun You are so CLEVER!!!...

Cant wait for Monday...

Thank you @meow13 and @Sukreen and for you @AyeSuper1 always being our 짱 friend !!! Lol