♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello Minsun sisters................... :-h

I am a newbie 4r here :-SS :-SS
But i am really big fan 4r our  minsun couple and our beautiful  minsun family............. :-* :-*

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.............. :-h

But i  thinking why LMH his 1st cover album  named by "My Everything"............ :-?

"My Everything"

Track list

1. Always You
2. Love Motion
3. You and I
4. カケラ (Pieces of Love)
5. My Everything (Japanese ver.)
6. Always You (Inst Ver.)

oh................. :-*:-bd
 now I understand why his 1st cover album  named by "My Everything"............ :-* :-* :-* :-*
bcoz his Everything is one and only his lovely wifey GHS .......... :-* :-* :-* :-*

wow he is really fall in love our beautiful angel GHS......... :x :x   like a  totally ,completely and madly............... :x :x
and u ar generous LMH  :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd bcoz u every time prove ur love 4r Ur beautiful wifey GHS  and us ................ :-* :x :-* :x
OUR minsun couple LOVE IS TRUE and their LOVE IS GREATS  and  GENEROUS.............. ;)) <:-P
and finally OUR minsun coupl   LOVE    IS   VERY   VERY   VERY    POWERFUL............. :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd

Keep the Minsun Faith burning, Blessed are those who wait
Don't forget Prayers for Minsun too sisters

Hello Minsuners, have a nice day :-h

[Announcement]
For outside Japan, you can order Lee Minho (이민호)'s album, version C via Amazon Japan.
Here's the link how to order >>>
http://www.leeminhoworld.com/forums/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F607-lee-min-hos-first-album-purchase-japan-version%2F

Welcome @Hannah Angie and @shanaya. :)

@Hannah Angie, thanks dear... yay.. cute little love necklace, hidden to the eyes. :x

Run Minho run, go catch your "Jandi" and never let her go ever. ;)

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
credit LEEs @ SiMHHS

Hello Minsuners :-h

[Announcement]
Ku Hye Sun will be attending to HongKong international art fair as an artist on May 24-27, 2013

BIlckA8CEAAFyED.jpg

There are a group of our International Sunnies and Minsuners attending this event. Daebak sisters!!!. :-bd

Thanks so much to @meow13, we were all so grateful and obliged to her cos not only organising a fanmeet on 25th but also were given FREE VIP tickets as compliments on attending HKC opening on 24th May. But to those who didn't have the opportunity to join this event, don't worry we could still participate by writing a personal letters to Hyesun, hand write is preferable, scanned to meow13, and she will compile into a lovely file as a gift for Hyesun.

Just scan and email it to meow13 at this address messagetohyesun@gmail.com
Please do it on or b4 19th May, 2013 so it will give her time to print and compile them out for the event.
Thanks.

Guest Hannah Angie

@sukreen

Thanks Mum for the info, I think I'm gonna wait for the Korean version of the album...

Is it a love necklace? I couldn't really name the shape, but it does (in a way) remind me of BOF necklace...

Wow, I really want to go to HK and meet HS, unfortunately I will have my school exams by then. I'm glad some Minsun sisters are going to make it ;)

227329_222168471132101_4031059_n.jpg
cre as tagged

Daily intake of vitaminsun (don't overdose yourself, I know it's highly addicting)..  8->

Guest mrita

found this photo in facebookawww cute they are both playing like brother and sisteri think its at the time of bof party 
15045_369299676522318_449917814_n.jpg
minsun fighting miss our minsun so much21136_369299993188953_1887855482_n.jpg
378233_147809868731561_1312526382_n.jpg
551454_568228969878573_1487404780_n.jpg

:)>- :D <:-P :-h

Guest Hannah Angie

302033_643075135708097_188181399_n.jpg

cre as tagged

Happy Thursday, two more (tiring) days to go before weekend, sisters! Another vitaminsun to take and you'll assuredly be just fine :)>-

Guest S_sun

@Hannah Angie You got me out of lurking! I just love all your ps pics. They have a sensual quality to them that make one imaginations go wild! LOL Great job! Thank you! Keep up the vitaminsun!

Also thanks to all minsuners with their lovely ps pics,vids, updates, supportive posts, etc. Your fortitude and unbreakable support and love for minsun and minsuners in times of turbulence are admirable.

Hello MinSuners!

Please don't forget to VOTE!

for LMH 1) http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men

2) http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=2

for GHS 1) http://100479.net/ranking?code=vote1&type=women

2) http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=1

3) http://www.ttpaihang.com/vote/rank.php?voteid=825&page=2

for both  (vote separately) http://kpopdrama.info/kstar_en.html

Thank you MinSun family!

:)>- :x

Thank you @renajaney ! beautiful,beautiful photoshop ,gorgeous model (Ihope he didn't make you problems) Thank you for coming back in this thread with your art work ,I've missed it ,thanks for bringing here the half of our OTP : LMH ! 

Guest Hannah Angie

562581_643519278997016_1975131529_n.jpg
cre as tagged
It's almost weekend, hang on tight, sisters! Happy Friday, let's be fearless and keep on believing... 
@S_sun thank you, oh, what they do to us... My imagining ability has gone uphill thanks to Minsun ^:)^
@renajaney thank you for the pictures, they will look really good as a wallpaper/screensaver =P~ 

@Surie_Riri @ Hannah angie@renajaney..THANK YOU FOR THE VITAMINSUN..
BEFORE I SIGN OFF TONIGHT i want to share this interview of GHS from 2007..i really enjoyed reading it..
Gu Hyeseon gained popularity with her role in a KBS daily drama. She's taken on a new role this time, and I went to see her
Here she is
This is Gu HyeSeon
What brings you here
I'm doing a commercial
I have to dance. I have to look sexy.
She says that sexy isn't her look
But she looked amazing on the set
She kept practicing for the shoot
She must have been nervous
I: Do you want to try playing a sexy character on TV?
GHS: I don't think I can do it
I: Why not? You want me to show you?
She asked me to try to look sexy
GHS: That's sexy
Try it
GHS: That was embarrassing
I saw her dancing though
Q: You're really good
GHS: Didn't I look stupid?
She even sang the song herself
She was awkward at first, but she eased into the moves
- ouch - show her slipping and falling
She even did a good job despite wearing high heels
G: My leg hurts so much. I'm so embarrassed. I wanted to rest
Really?
G: I pretended to be sick.
She should have pretended to faint
Q: What are your hobbies
G: Doing nothing
That's your hobby?
G: I like to think. What should I do? What have I done today.
You're very philosophical
I:I asked her for tips on taking pictures of yourself 
G:Make it look natural 
I:Can you show me? 
I:Try it.I want to see it
 What are you trying to do?
G:I'm not trying to do anything!
HAVE A NICE AM/PM MINSUNNERS :x

Hahaha :)) ... I love this interview also. Thanks @prettywiz. Hye Sun don't have to do anything, she's born that way. Naturally beautiful, perfect skin, body is well proportioned & multi-talented. That's just the physical aspect. The inside is most remarkable. Too many to mention. Kekeke... Aside from her family, friends & fans, there's one person who stands behind her & you know who ;) We all love her & so proud of her. :D :x