♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hello Minsunners! Good evening to all!

This thread is the best ever!

Feels like butterflies whenever Minsun are together... ah... i feel the LOVE

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my lovely sistas and brothas!!! how are you guys??? long time no talk?? hehe :lol:

Just quick quick...

want to share my new Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun MV... hehehe i hope you'll like it ENJOY!!! :)

Pipit, I love love love love love your new video. Thanks!!

Be happy! :D

@GHSforever, just watched your video too...Pretty cool!

Peace

Guest _enaj_

hello to everyone..minsun sisters....

petitegirl....love,love,love....that video :D ........i really want to see them soon..........

ghsforever...great video too...tnx a lot to both of you....... :lol:

Guest leetya

Holaaaaaaaaaa.... ;)

wow,,wow,,wow...i heard that MAGIC PREMIERE will be held on 12th April....so,we must optimist that hye sun will gonna be attend on last event for BOF on japan.... :D :D :D

my dear saint a.k.a Omma Love....love all ur collection Minsun PSed... :wub: ...hehe

Pipiiiiiiiiitttt,,,thanks for the vid dear.....keep up ur good work till death.. :D ..Yeppz..Minsunerz Indonesia..Hwaiting.. ;)

Chang n GHSfan.....Goosshh..love that cartoon sooo muuucchh..dreaming BOF drama on cartoon version.. :lol: :lol:

GHSforever...thank you sooo much for the vid dear... ;)

well,,for tonight i just want to share this...

missminsun.png

by endree

n this one...i just love their colour outfit....lol... :P :P :P

anothercoincidence.jpg

Big Wave to Omma love,endree,Izzri,Pipit,Traciecullen,Siidudul,Hart,GHSfan,

GHSforever,Chang,Nett,Shasha,Yanna n others..

love you all... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi MINSUN!

leetya~ :lol: always love your energy girl! let me share the same excitement...i read too in GHS thread about it..cr: to sunnies :D yehey! i really hope GHS considers attending BOF Japan...oooooh please! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

love those pics too! compatible as always :D

Dahlia and Petite Girl~ awesome vids as always....i never get tired of MVs of MinSun...keep the spirit alive!

Chang~ another cute fanart...BOF fanart mania never dies!

Patz :)

Super hug to MinSun ~ GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, and all others!

Happy weekend to all!

Guest webby

No.153 ク・ヘソンイベント出席のお知らせ 2010.04.09

先日、自身が監督、主演を務めた映画のプロモーション参加の為、欠席を予定しておりましたク・ヘソンの4月24日(土)、25日(日)開催のイベントですが、映画の公開に伴うプロモーション時期が変更となりましたため、出席が可能になった旨、本日所属事務所よりご連絡をいただきました。

ク・ヘソン所属事務所からのコメント

「皆様にはご心配をおかけいたしました。

会場でお目にかかりますことを楽しみにしております。」

No. 153 구혜선 이벤트 출석의 통지 2010.04.09

요전에, 자신이 감독, 주연을 맡은 영화의 프로모션 참가 때문에, 결석을 예정하고 있었습니다. 구혜선의 4월24일(토), 25일(일) 개최의 이벤트입니다만, 영화의 공개에 따르는 프로모션 시기가 변경이 되었기 때문에 출석이 가능하게 된 취지, 오늘 소속 사무소에서 연락을 주셨습니다.

구혜선 소속 사무소에서의 코멘트

「여러분에게는 걱정을 끼쳤습니다.

회장에서 뵙는 것을 낙으로 삼고 있습니다. 」

[source] http://www.hanadan-k.com/news/news100410.php

Good news brought from GHS thread. She will be attending the Japan event since the promotion for her movie had some changes.

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsuners I am very happy because it can be that our even beloved MINSUN can be reunited in FM of JAPAN!

And that LMH can hopefully it can go to support to GHS the day of his premier the 12 of April!

WE SAY SO THAT HAPPENS!

MINSUN FAITH :rolleyes::P:)

PREPARE YOUR FAN SCREAM sisters!!!

GHS will be attending the BOF event in japan!!! It's confirmed on GHS' thread now.. waaaahhhh this is an answered prayer sisters!

long live this sisterhood! happy weekend to all minsun shippers =) much love...

Guest vanessa123

Somebody knows in that date is going to be LMH of the FM of Japan, because they are 3 dates and perhaps only it can only go for one of the three dates since this recording PT?????

MINSUN FAITH!!!!! LOVE :rolleyes::D:PHOPE HOPE

Guest renajaney1

what a good new, hye sun will attend BOF graduation....make me smile all day...

but i hope LMH will attend too...

This is BOF making DVD

DVD-3.jpg

DVD-2.jpg

DVD-5.jpg

DVD-4.jpg

Somebody knows in that date is going to be LMH of the FM of Japan, because they are 3 dates and perhaps only it can only go for one of the three dates since this recording PT?????

MINSUN FAITH!!!!! LOVE :rolleyes::D:PHOPE HOPE

Lee minho would be attending the APRIL 25 event "BOF GRADUATION EVENT"...

JANEY whoa! so that is the famous DVD jacket...you are so lucky to have a copy..but thanks for sharing the minsun cut with us!!!! :D:P:):lol:

100_.gif I'm so happy to know that Hyesun was able to attend the BOF FM :D Finally we can see MinSun on the same stage again. ;)

066_Hi.gif all MinSun Sisters! Thanks mha, changdipyo, love, leetya, endree, pipit, Janey and all others for the pics and vids.

Hope everyone have a great weekend!

WHAT A GOOD NEWS MINSUN SISTERS! it really made my day :D

mha and chang ~ love those fan art of MinSun :)

pipit and dahlia onnie ~ love your mv as always :) made me miss MinSun more.

flowerpot/donnapie onnie where are you? I miss your MinSun mv too.

love and endree ~ what can I say? I always love your ps'ed pics. both of you are master for MinSun ps'ed pics :D

tya like hart said, I love your positive energy :) and thanks for bring endree ps'ed pics here. about their outfit, they really have a lot of similarities :P

janey onnie thanks for BOF making DVD jacket :)

hugs to all minsun sisters ~ fp, sas, mha, minjee, love, endree, tya, izz, pipit, nat, meow, hart, dahlia, janey, tracy, webby, beth, ais, junpyo.jandi, yuki, yanna, nett, chang, xuexi, vanessa, enaj, patz, snowy, illay, and others :)

Guest endoz

anyong all minsun sister hello meow, leetya, pink fairy, siidudul, my twin noona (noona teha) ^^, janey, vanessa, tracy izz, my dear enemy mami loph, dahlia and pipit, hart and all minsun sisiez from a to z anyong

:D

whoaaaaa so excited to hear that news 57.gif almost 4 month we disn't see minsun moment :lol: and finally there's an answer for our pray

59.gif

can't wait till 25 april comes lol

miss minsun so much so i made this fanart hope you like it 48.gif

minsun12r.jpg

MinSun soulmate fated together forever 6.gif

minsun sisters . . :lol:

omigosh. .thanks for all the updates. dear sisters. .

feel so upbeat now knowing that our minsun will be attending the bof event.

yepey. so long we have waited this moment. and now. .

thank god. . he answered every minsunners prayer. .

the yearning of every minsunners heart!

craving to see MINSUN together again . . :wub:

:lol: hugs and kisses to all minsunners ..

sismha,hart,endoz,sisyanz,meow, leetya, pink fairy, siidudul,janey, saint . vanessa, tracy,enaj.joarjess.snowy,xuexi,junpyo.jandi.yuki.akira. and to all others. .

mua. . :P

:lol:my expectations are right...MinSun will go crazy about the news :lol:

hi to all MINSUN sisters!

definitely an answered prayer for all of us...i first read it @GHS thread and i am really SUPER ECSTATIC! im in a hurry posting there because i want to check this thread already...for i know that this will be crazier :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HUGS TO ALL MINSUN! BOF Mania never dies!

GHSfan, Sas, Love, Dahlia, Leetya, Nat, Ixandra, Minjee, Smdrma, Meow, jjongielove, joarjess, Chang, Nat, webby, xuexi, _enaj_, Jean-star, siidudul, junpyo.jandi, sunkyunnie, ais730, yuki_akira, yanna, belindanz, and all others!

Guest _enaj_

ohhhh........myyyyyy....goooooooooooooooooddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEHEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY MINSUN SISTERS WE ARE GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN......... :lol::lol::lol:

YEHEY! YEHEY! YEHEY!....... :P