♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I will waiting with full of patient when they'll be a really really couple..my instinct so strong to believe that they are already belonged each other.

But,its ok.i understand their situation.i believe other fans also understand that.I've read some post in other thread.it says,Minho want his career go first,love is next.I think his relationship with Hye Sun are too personal for him,so he might want to keep it up.(but sometimes their love very transparent,hehe..:P

Yeah,other celebrities also give the same answer.career is their priority,but that doesn't mean they don't care about personal life,right?

If the day come when they open to the public with very good news about their relationship,i'll jump in front of my PC,haha!(just kidding)

If they are really not meant to be,i'll accept that(hope this will not happen.) :mellow:

I'll pray for their happiness and healty. :)

ok here the deal~

we still called our couple using minsun,but if someday we get warn from mod or the mod pm me about that..i'm sorry with forced we must called our couple with jundi.

but i agree with pia,FP is been a year we had this thread even mod called this thread is minsun thread.

so i hope this can answer you question jujuoye,thanks ;)

got it ! thanks Nat :)

Guest sweetyuth

hi minsun sisters...!! ;)

c'mon dear sisters..lets stop worrying bout wat happened..welll i personally think that pros and cons are still acceptable and it happens all the time.. :D

880920..firstly..ofcourse we can be friends!! :D..(actually i'm newbie here too so we're the same.. :P )and yap that's the true spirit!!hehe..and if that day ever come...i'll be unconscious.. :P

nat..thanks for the "deal" nat...got it! :D

flower pot...totally agree with u!!!

LONG LIVE THE SISTERHOOD! LONG LIVE THE MINSUN FAITH!

GHSfan...that's a phrase's AWESOME!!!love it!

and...

'The kiss scene with Hyun Joong occurred in the beginning of the drama. The kiss scene with Min Ho occurred later and the situation was different. The Director ordered us to make the kiss without any NG. The scene was to confirm the love between the two characters, so we really focused to make it a good cut. Since my debut, I have never had such a deep kiss as that. The kiss with Hyun Joong was just a touch of lips,,,the kiss with Min Ho was at a whole different rank---a very deep, deep kiss, hahaha. The kiss scene took one hour! For three days after that scene, Minho and I could not even look at each other's face. However, the Editors considered the kiss too much and inappropriate that they added strong backlighting to the kiss before presenting it onscreen. I saw the episode with much editing and regretted that we worked so hard to make it real. (laughter).

aaa thanks for the article GHSfan....it somehow makes me giddy...soo...it's hye sun's first deep kiss (on-cam)???? :P awwww...so cute..

i agree with you FP here..i don`t think Minho will do such acts..those lines may have a negative effect on Minho..with me also, i don`t think Minho is that kind of person..actually, i am looking for the article/interview i read where Hye Sun admitted that Minho took good care of her during BOF days..i even saved these KBS YT vids in my files, so that whenever i miss our MINSUN or some sort of doubts come across my mind, i just repeatedly watch these & presto..no doubt i could really feel MINSUN is real :D

sorry mha to cut your post...

yes I'm agree too, actually what make us really feel disappoited last time is why it's get a warn only when it's hye sun

If I'm not wrong it's the third time they treat GHS like that. and after that I read about that hye sun attempt to get close on MH. I think it's already broke the rule for not bashing another actress. I think all of sissy shippers here already know how MH really take care of HS not to mention all of the evidence, but here's some pics.. MH really take good care of HS and sure they enjoying each other company :) :) :)

2-2.jpg

Mr BG look like try to protect both of them not only MH personally.

2bdf9c3238d8b45ba87c0cbdf887f898.jpg

MH try to make sure that HS already safe behind him (same things happen at 100% entertainment at TW BOF promo)

34riwp4.jpg

MH lead HS walk first

0609gtv.gif

MH pour a glass of water for HS

0802083100019.jpg

everyone is serious wonder what they talking about that make them really happy

200907011736401010_1-1.jpg

cr : LI

and I think their closeness have begin since BOF Filming ...

quote from : LMH thread

F4 captivates all on set of TV series "Boys Over Flowers"

It is easy to find your way to the set of KBS TV series "Boys Over Flowers," located in the English Village in Yangpyeong of the Gyeonggi Province. And it is even easier to find Goo Jun-pyo, played by Lee Min-ho, amongst the crowd of girls who cry out shouts of glee and housewives standing on tiptoe to get a glance at the spectacle before them. His good-looking face pokes out above a group of stylists and staff, reminding you how tall he is. At glance, Lee may seem grown up enough to act like the stubborn Goo Jun-pyo he is in the drama. But the moment the camera stops rolling, he transforms into the immature high school version of Goo -- riding down the banister rather than walking the stairs and chasing around actress Ku Hye-sun while imitating how her character Geum Jan-di talks and runs in quick and short steps.

waves @ all MinSun Sisters ^_^ thanks for share anything

yes, just keep the faith on MinSun, the more they defend the more I believe that MinSun is real ^_^

@natali ok ..ok..

• Like 1

Guest junpyo.jandi

hephep huraay.... to all Minsun shippers....

Lets continue to support this perfect couple......

Despite the fact that they will be busy individually.... I think there would still be a time that they will be together.... (may be secretly)......

Valentine's day is getting nearer..... I wonder will hye sun give MinHo a chocolate...kekekekeke....

hello minsun shippers ... agree with you all, always keep minsun faith and spirit ...

Valentine's day this year falls on the same day with the lunar new year( and if i am not wrong, lunar new year is on same day with korean new year too) I hope minsun can spend time together on that special day ...

4273074350_0d127e2782.jpg

Hi everyone! hi sweetyuth! nice to know u. :) i have nothing to do,so just looking around,watch Minsun video at YT coz i miss all of their moments.

Ah,i see! lunar new year falls on 14 Feb,same date with Valentine right? i agree with u all,hope they'll take time to rest n doing something interesting together.like candle light dinner or join a cell phone contest.

(haha! im imagine their scene in BOF!)

but,seems like they'll be busy with their own project...hope they'll suprise us. :D

Guest flower pot

Hi FP !

in fact i prefer to call them as minsun because feel more real whenever we talk about this couple (though there is no solid proof yet...) :P

so may i ask all of you once again, can we mention minsun in this thread or we shall just say joondi in this thread ? a bit confused... <_<

thanks ! :)

Mianhe! I think i misunderstood... i thought we'd be renaming the thread to MinSun and i guess that is not what's allowed... but if we call them MinSun within the thread i'm all for it too... I really am not comfortable calling them JunDi as well and is more used to referring to them as MinSun... :)

Guest phanlinh_111

Good morning MinSun sis! Wave to nat unnie, sas unnie, FP unnie, honeypia unnie, tracy unnie, love unnie, mha, izzri, jujuoye and other sis!

Hi new comers: 880920,sweetyuth, 2323!!! I'm Linh, welcome to MinSun Heaven! ^ ^

I found from GHS thread, quote from Sue unnie's post:

The title is: GHS: A Star who does not act like a star but an unpretentious and normal person!

GJD is a commoner so cannot ski but GHS also never tried ski before and this really surprised LMH!

When she fell while trying to ski, that was no acting but real!

0.4913291_1_1.jpg

0.4913290_1_1.jpg

The PD would tell LMH and GHS to just play on the scene and actually used them for the BOF. That is why the BOF ski scenes were just so pretty. (because they were real and not acting.) I also saw the making film for the skating scene and GHS really does not know how to skate either. kekeke

This post on the blog is on Jan 15th, 2010. So it's new, right? I wonder if it reponds to LMH' wish? :P

Have a nice weekend all sis!

Morning phanlinh_111 ,thank u! :D Oh, i love to see Hye Sun in this pic. So cute!haha..

She such a perfect woman.Pretty,humble,multi-talented and independent. ;)

LOVE MINSUN FOREVER!

Thanks Linh and Sue for the posts and pics of MinSun during BOF ski scenes. Just looking at these pics makes me happy:-) Theyr'e so comfy, natural and most of all theyr'e having fun. Loved these scenes - skiing and skating scenes of Junpyo and Jandi. When I saw and watched these scenes in particular, there is an air of gay and light feeling brought by MinSun to the viewers. Its like your watching LMH and GHS live on telly! All natural and no preservatives..hehehe....Forgive me MinSun sisters for being crazy. Morning to you 880920 and to all MinSun sisters!X

Hi nini, thanks for the news... yes I read that a moment ago

MH has a gf already ??? I dunno why but I only think that must be HS

and what makes me curious when she said she idolize Jandi Junpyo love team, and MH celebrate the new year with her??? isn't that KBS Award ??? kyaa.......

is it a signal for us sissies shipper ???

His ex-gf are really sweet to say that ..

4217642505_38ebe4b06a_o.jpg

e5ddc511b65fe23bb8127b1.jpg

cr : LI

another minsun similarity, and If I'm not wrong they wore this on the same day in a different place..

ninimarlina I was quite surprised when I read it.

is it true that his ex-gf who wrote it?

and recently minho just open up his new gf and celebrating new years with..

we only know one girl who spent NYE with him :D but someone in allkpop forum posted his pic with another girl <_< but I dont think it's a new pic, he looks younger.

hi 880920 welcome here :D

linh thanks for JunDi pics. I also love ski scene :D

izz if I'm not wrong HS wore it one day after MH :P too many similarities between the two of them :D

and yeah she idolize Jandi Junpyo love team, same way as us :D

wave to all minsun sisters :)

Guest honeypia

Good afternoon to all ..

Just read on allkpop about LMH past ex-gf speaks up.

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/forum/index.php?/to...x-gf-speaks-up/

Thanks for sharing this with us. the ex-girlfriend seemed to be so supportive of his new-found fame now. Although abit skeptic if she's really the 'ex-gf' who wrote the message. Nevertheless i wonder where to find that news that minho has a new girl now and even said that he celebrated new year with her... :)