♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

First off - Happy New Year ALL. What a way to end 2009 and start 2010.

All the pix, gifs, fancams......every moment captured has made me just too crazy.

phanlinh_111 - sorry for quoting your image. I'll delete the image tags in a bit. But it seems to me that Minho handed the award to Hyesun's assistant or whoever that lady with her was as Hyesun looked on. Where they leaving the venue? This is just my stupid thought but between the two of them do they share a bodyguard and an assistant? What with Minho's bodyguard looking out for Hyesun at the GD event and Hyesun's assistant taking instruction from Minho without any exchange of words. What I mean is that it is all too familiar......Or maybe I am just going crazy.

faye, yup i have a same feeling with you, and the answer for my feeling is two of them are one now :P:P a true couple, it didnt need to say anything, hyesun's assistant taked the instruction from minho and minho's bodyguard taked care of hyesun many times :D:D

meow, thanks for minsun best pics .. same with u all, love #3 very much :blink: ...

wave to all minsun shippers :P

Guest flower pot

^^^ and is it just me or is that Mr. Bodyguard ahead of Minho in this picture?

123nk.gif

Maybe they are indeed about to leave the venue... otherwise why would he be needing his bodyguard if they're just returning to their seats? or am i also starting to see things? hehehe!

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

zb014h0a5j4lcg7j2mfj.jpg

credit: DC Minho

Hello minsun sisters!

I discovered that many actors pay attention to GHS, for example, actor in picture of PhanLinh ( sorry,I dunt know what’s his name).Thanks PhanLinh for nice picture

And Lee Byung Huyn was too ….

LBH2.jpg

LBH3.jpg

LBH4.jpg

LBH1.jpg

I took pictures from Fancam atminho.com, weluvminsun9x at last minute. Kim Seung Woo 's talking to someone when see GHS, he walk hurry and create a surprise for her when he put hands on her shoulder.Maybe he want to congratulate her and praise her for acting well.

GHS1.jpg

GHS4.jpg

GHS1.jpg

GHS3.jpg

you can see it more clearly in this gif. Thanks flower pot for gif

123nk.gif

However, with the care of LMH, and her gesture of gentle when near him...Especially when she selected the school uniform for the ceremony. In addition she take care of her health, it's like telling people that Jandi is only for LEE MIN HO's GJP :D.

95156441.png

OMG. I'm crazy for MinSun :P:rolleyes::D .My English is not good but I still love to speak and analyze our MinSun. :P

Guest flower pot

GOO HYESUN AT KBS DRAMA AWARDS

Translation:

Reporter: Goo Joon Pyo's woman, Geum Jan Di. Here is Goo Hye Sun-ssi.You came in a uniform, aren't you cold?

(love how it's been a year but in most of their interviews Hyesun and Minho are still asked about each other or referred to as the others "something"... hehehe!)

GHS: Yes, I am cold, but, compared to others, don't you think I look warmer?

Reporter: You look thinner than before.

GHS: Really? Thank you.

Reporter: How can a high schooler look like a Junior High School student!

GHS: Really? Thank you but I am 27 years old. (both GHS and reporter laugh hard.)

(She's technically only 26 but koreans add one more year to their age counting the day of their birth as their first bday)

Reporter: so who is taking the best couple trophy?

GHS: no decision yet.

Kim Tae Hee: I already just took it. (laughter)

Reporter: (to Kim) So then you will take home two trophies.

GHS: Then, do I have to take it from him too? (She is too sweet!)

Reporter: Then you will have three tropies..

GHS: Oh yeah(laughs)

credit: susamerica@GHS soompi

*spazzzzzz* Kim Tae Hee just took the trophy but Minho and Hyesun still have to talk it out... what a relationship and friendship based on mutual understanding... hehehe! :wub:

89067761.png

I love how she keeps hugging the trophy close to her and the animated look on her face when she said "should i take the trophy from him too?" (As if she was just mouthing off because she already knows Minho can't say anything... hehehe!)

In the end, i guess the pampered Hyesun won out judging from the gifs posted above...

Or maybe they have already worked out a "visitation schedule for the trophy"... At least that's another reason to get paparazzis off their back if they're seen together... :lol:

Guest minjee

thanks nettz prinzessin! love ur analysis and screencaps like FP's hehehe! :D yes not only Lee Byung Hyun but also Kim Seung Woo, who's friends with Goo Hye Sun and he also revealed that Hyesun's his ideal and thinks she's very pretty during an interview with his wife hehehe! So no need to worry girls! Seung Woo is happily married to actress Kim Nam Joo! :D

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

thanks nettz prinzessin! love ur analysis and screencaps like FP's hehehe! :D yes not only Lee Byung Hyun but also Kim Seung Woo, who's friends with Goo Hye Sun and he also revealed that Hyesun's his ideal and thinks she's very pretty during an interview with his wife hehehe! So no need to worry girls! Seung Woo is happily married to actress Kim Nam Joo! :D

Yeahhh,I know Kim Seung Woo is Kim Nam Joo's husband. That is my example...hehehe :D . More important, not only Kim Tae Hee but also our GHS was interested by many actors :P.To me GHS's Jandi is destiny of LMH's GJP...hihihi :P. Thanks minjee for new information about " Hyesun's KSW ideal" . :P

:rolleyes: P/S (toothpaste) : my name Nett Prinzessin (Trans German :Nice Princess ), it's not Nettz Prinzessin ...lolzz ...just kidding :P

Guest junpyo.jandi

I just want to share my sentiments with you guys...

I've been a fan of many korean drama couple... like Bi and SHG in fullhouse, JJH and YEH in Goong, Kim SuNah and Hyun Bin in Kim Samsoon..... Many had been crazy pairing them up.... But what I observe after the drama was through, you wouldn't see any signs of interactions from them...except for promotions... but still you can't see such special closeness.... I mean you can't really see any real "signs" from them....(If there were any, most of them are just fan made)....So one can say that Its just for the drama series per se and nothing more...

Unlike with our Minsun, despite the fact that bof already reached its finale, still you can see them together showing sweet gestures to each other...... They are also seen in events that are not particularly related to BoF promotions such in Hye Sun's Gallery, ss501 concert and Kim Joon's play... I mean their "suppose friendship" was not bordered by BoF popularity... They even transcends with that idea and continues there "friendship :rolleyes: " away from the camera....

I hope you understand what I mean... If they aren't a couple how come they show many "signs" that make us giggles :P ....

If they weren't a couple.... still something must be special between them...

Nett Prinzessin thanks for your screen caps and analysis, couldn't agree more that "it's like telling people that Jandi is only for LEE MIN HO's GJP" :lol:

FP, again, thanks for your insight. I like the idea of "visitation schedule for the trophy"., so they have a reason to see each other regularly, right? :D

just got some new fancam from DC, most of them are quite similar so I have just combined some of them that I find interesting

091231 Lee Min Ho & Ku Hye Sun @ KBS Drama Awards [fancam]6 (combined)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJHHvf5q7Q4

cre DC Minho

at the first 10s or so, they were going back to their seats, at first HS waited a bit for MH and when MH walked pass HS, he turned back again & talked to her. They are just taking care of each other

@0:25 MH was laughing hard and HS pat on his back, it's just a so natural gesture showing that they must be really close to each other :)

@1:40, that's the New Year countdown moment

they just looked at each other and start talking happily :D

snapshot20100106011938.jpgsnapshot20100106012010.jpg

@2:58 I think that's the end of show, HS just turned to look at MH like signaling that it's time to leave, then they both stand up and say goodbye to other celebs

snapshot20100106011736.jpg

snapshot20100106011817.jpg

@3:20 MH & HS were like packing to go together, it's sweet :wub:

snapshot20100106011852.jpg

snapshot20100106011904.jpg

snapshot20100106011917.jpg

all their gestures were so natural and comfortable to be with each other. omg, I really love those fancams. I kno you gals have sharp eyes, may be you would find out more :lol:

• Thanks 1

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

I just want to share my sentiments with you guys...

I've been a fan of many korean drama couple... like Bi and SHG in fullhouse, JJH and YEH in Goong, Kim SuNah and Hyun Bin in Kim Samsoon..... Many had been crazy pairing them up.... But what I observe after the drama was through, you wouldn't see any signs of interactions from them...except for promotions... but still you can't see such special closeness.... I mean you can't really see any real "signs" from them....(If there were any, most of them are just fan made)....So one can say that Its just for the drama series per se and nothing more...

Unlike with our Minsun, despite the fact that bof already reached its finale, still you can see them together showing sweet gestures to each other...... They are also seen in events that are not particularly related to BoF promotions such in Hye Sun's Gallery, ss501 concert and Kim Joon's play... I mean their "suppose friendship" was not bordered by BoF popularity... They even transcends with that idea and continues there "friendship :rolleyes: " away from the camera....

I hope you understand what I mean... If they aren't a couple how come they show many "signs" that make us giggles :P ....

If they weren't a couple.... still something must be special between them...

Thanks junpyo.jandi to share ur sentiments!

I have been always thinking, if the end BOF they weren't a couple, what do I doing not have MinSun’s picture, MinSun’s clip, Fancam…? …I will be very sad, but I will pay attention on their individual’s activities and I will never stop loving them until they finish their dreams

and think about love. Now they can be good friends, but day after day MinSun share problems each other, it will help their deep feelings more like Jang Dong Gun’s love. If not only they weren't a couple but also they find someone to be happy and have a future with. I will bless them; wish them a wonderful marriage and all the joys in the world. Because of them, I have gained so much. I have many MinSun sisters make me feeling warm, many fantasy make me happy to mad…hehe :D .I have to waiting MinSun's baby ....hehehe :P :P ...even 4 or 7 years later :rolleyes::rolleyes: (I remember a fanpix about happy MinSun family but can't find where it is B) )...MinSun fighting!!!

Guest minyminominymino

lol agree with JunpyoJandi..well me neither just same with ya ,i like couples that u told but i'm just like crazy and too over with this minsun things hahaha.. :D :D and u rite i can't stop giggling when i see minsun moment ,their gestures told us like sumthin happen ,and their eyes just convinced me that yeah sumthin rily happen between them..spread minsun love.. :lol: :lol:

Guest crookshanks_22

^^^ and is it just me or is that Mr. Bodyguard ahead of Minho in this picture?

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3644/123nk.gif

Maybe they are indeed about to leave the venue... otherwise why would he be needing his bodyguard if they're just returning to their seats? or am i also starting to see things? hehehe!

Yes FP that is Mr BG!!!! free-love-smileys-874.gif

And yes, this is after the show. They are about to leave the venue......and you're not seeing things Sis! anim_64.gif

Meow Again thanks for the vid. I love fancams honestly! :D

Sharing some gif!

2wp4ayp.gif

So this is how they welcome 2010!!!! With a BIG smile on their faces!!! I love it! And what i love the most is when HS gently touch/tap MH's arm (or maybe leg, not sure coz i cant see in the vid where HS's hand landed). Such a sweet gesture! free-love-smileys-883.giffree-love-smileys-883.gif

5njfh2.gif

Gosh! If someone look at me this way....i'll probably melt! anim_59.gif

%7Boption%7D2wp4ayp.gif

Wow Thanks crookshanks! I m having a chest pain just by looking that particular picture, heaven, i am in heaven Gollyyyy i m so inlove with them. it looked to me that HS hand held the chair then landed on MH's lap or leg but that simple gesture speaks a million words to me. And MH the other hand, i think he was trying to catch HS hand. Love their playfulness. MOre more to come...

HAPPY 1 year anniversary to all BOF and JUNDI Lovers..

Jan 5 2009- Jan 5 2010

Guest kasualane

thank you for all the pics,videos(fancam),mv's..

kbs drama nite is one special night for our Minsun.....and also for us....

they are so happy together...

we all love fancams...we want more.....hehehe

Guest honeypia

Happy anniversary MinSun sisters! :) Time flew so fast and we've marked our 1st year celebrating MINSUN :) Honestly, I didn't ever expect that their relationship will reach this far and this deep. Actually just looking back, i couldn't help but notice that they're actually JoonPyo and Jandi in real life :D

Cheers sisters! And all the best for our MinSun this 2010!!!! May they live happily ever after!!! :)

Actually just looking back, i couldn't help but notice that they're actually JoonPyo and Jandi in real life :D

i agree.. and let's see if the other F3 continue to play their roles as chaperones a.k.a counselors as well :lol:

Guest junpyo.jandi

Thank you for agreeing with me.....

Seeing them sweet really tickles my bones... kekekeke...

I hope Minho will support hye sun in her first movie and appear in the premiere...keeke..

Really love themmm..

Guest ching22194

@2:58 I think that's the end of show, HS just turned to look at MH like signaling that it's time to leave, then they both stand up and say goodbye to other celebs

snapshot20100106011736.jpg

Who's the boss? :lol:

Hyesun's very commanding, and she's more like her self that night.

I wonder about minho why he's not that playful maybe got too conscious..

Guest phanlinh_111

Hi all Minsun sis!146.gif

Happy 1 year anniversary!!!219.gif

Thank meow so much for the clip, I like this fancam too!

hehe... share with u some gifs:

Firstly, the gifs when MH stared only HS, even he didnt care who 's in front of him, maybe he could fall down like last time.hehe... just kidding! :P

123cg.gif

97366066.gif

when HS slapped him while he was giggling:

youtube091231leeminhoku.gif

when they celebrated New Year together, while others turned around to greet, they still teased each other until HS started bow to greet sunbaes, MH turned back to greet. Like many sis said, only HS is in MH's eyes!

Sis, I love the moment HS turned to signal that't time to leave. hehe... I think because MH 's the youngest there, he cant stand up before sunbaes. Maybe he waited for HS, when HS turned to him, immediately he saw her look and caught the signal right. hehe... sorry sis if I'm crazy, because I got so many MINSUN viruses. :lol:

youtube091231leeminhokuc.gif

I love the moment when MH helped HS pack up.

oh, I cant say anything because MINSUN always make us surprised and then happy.

Thanks all MINSUN sis for all clips, analysis! I love all!205.gif

@ Jujol: Thanks u so much, thanks for agreement!!! I'll send a Pm soon.