♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

hello everyone :D another MINSUN moments to die for..i love & enjoy reading all your reactions for this BTS on epi 6 & all the previous BTS + the latest events..i have no doubts when it comes to our MINSUN because i could really sense that these 2 are indeed couple in real..i think most of us have been in relationship/s & we can tell by ourselves the real score between our MINSUN by looking at those too many precious MINSUN moments & sightings..without them admitting & confirming it in public makes us desire for more & more & more..they`re like appetizers..the more you see them, the more you crave for them..but don`t worry guys coz mostly korean couples admit their relationships after how many year/s of being together..i have just read a news & i don`t think it`s proper to put their names here but actually, they are both under YG entertainment which is also Hye Sun`s talent house..this male singer & actress finally admitted in June this year that they have been in a seven-year relationship..OMG !!! to our MINSUN, don`t make us wait for another year or years like what they did..a very famous couple also admitted their relationship i think last June of this year also if i`m not mistaken, after almost 1 1/2 years of being together & i`ve read few more also..so let1s just keep our faith..MINSUN is in love right now..& we are in love with them even more..let`s just wait for more of new updates, news & events of them together.. :D

BTW GUYS, PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR MINSUN IN YAHOO BUZZ AWARDS!!!

http://kr.buzz.promotion.yahoo.com/asiabuz...uzzVote/female/

For Hye Sun

http://kr.buzz.promotion.yahoo.com/asiabuz.../buzzVote/male/

For Minho

we are allowed to vote 10 times everyday..but try after 2-3 hours after you last voted if yahoo allows you to vote again..be a bit patient while waiting for the voting process especially if the internet is slow but it takes only a little while..even non-koreans can vote..if you find it hard to vote, you could find easier ways to do it in pages 376-377 of GHS` thread..i have just finished my 2nd day of voting..

just a while ago, i`ve known that we are allowed to vote 10 times for the female celebrities & just right after, we could again vote 10 times for our choice on male celebrities..in this pic, the encircled characters are the female celebrities & on the left side with underline are the male celebrities..

2ykdqgi.jpg

VOTE !!!! VOTE !!!! VOTE !!!!

nbc47b.jpg

Guest flower pot

Sharing some thoughts before going to bed and calling it a night (or dawn perhaps...hahaha!)

Wow! Seeing those photos posted by Tracycullen and siidudul made me remember all the fan accounts and those Korean reports that spread around during the closing party of BOF about how MInSun was practically inseparable the whole night and how they were caught holding hands by some fans together at a hotel bar?

For the first time, i can probably say that those rumors are really based on truth because of these photos!

All i can say is what extreme closeness they really share that i'm sure those accounts and press reports really took place and happened and i love how the staff and crew pose with them in the center as if they're really a couple!

Love the way MinHo leans his head on Hyesun's shoulders... :wub:

And this really deserves a repost! (sorry mods! Let me spazz out just this once!)

94076538.jpg

2uzy15f.jpg

Seeing them together like this is absolute, absolute LOVE! It really makes my MinSun heart believe that this ship is sailing to the highest seas...

On Minho's next series... I'm sure you guys have heard that Minho is considering acting in a new drama already that would be airing next spring...

Just a confirmation though MinSun sisters...Do any of you remember what Hyesun said in her interview during her bday about taking on a new role by next year? I somehow remembered that she said she's planning to appear in something also by next spring or am i confusing it with something else?

I just want a repost perhaps of that interview where Hyesun talked about taking on a new role for a drama because if their dramas are coming out at the same time, there's a possibility that they would compete with each other... but i think it's still cute how their schedules are so well matched even if it was not done consciously... hehehe!

Wow, I think I saw some of your birthday greetings in DCinside!

Some of the fans who were able to go to GHS's birhtday party at her cafe, found these facts:

1. GHS herself sometimes visits DCinside anonymously. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=4&bbs=

2. She is planning to focus on taking an acting role maybe by next summer. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=4&bbs=

3. She is suppose to have 3 main leads for her movie. Everything was ready to start at the end of October or beginning of November, but the reason her movie has been postponed is that one of the main leads decided not to take on the role.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=3&bbs=

Fans were not told who are the cast members yet, but DCinside was given one hint about one of the lead---an actor who was involved in a speeding scandal--- DC fans are maybe thinking it might be Lim Ji Gyu.

Hello, FP! I believe this is the only item I remember reading about HS's plan for her next drama. Thanks to Sue for the quote!

Sue, hope you're feeling better!

Love the post BOF pics! They seem soooo close!

Guest keczianthei

i dont really post much here but im a big time lurker.. :lol:

but i just wanted to express my gratitude to all the goodies everyone's been posting (sorry if i cant enumerate each one of you)..

another BOF making BTS that all of us would love..

thanks to bellaangel012 and jujol for taking the time to translate the vid..

the "i missed you" was music to our ears, eh?? :wub:

thanks siidudul for this pic..

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2308/94076538.jpg

as flower pot has said, i also love how MH leans on HS' shoulder.. <333

(cant erase the big grin i have on my face.. haha!)

thanks again y'all ..

Guest petite girl

Hi all!!! :D

bela and jujol... thanks for translations....*BIG HUGS FROM ME*

natcza and GHSfan.... thanks for vote link... i already vote like mad.... haahaa.. :lol:

FP... thnaks for your analysist... i agreed with you.. hehehe.. :D

natcza, nat, sha... thanks for minsun video... :)

siidudul and tracycullen... thanks for the pics... i already saw those pics... minsun are soooo cute!!! :wub:

by the way i make Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun MV... i hope you'll like it....

fyi my video are minsun holding hands is private vid... soo if you guys want to watch it.. you can PM me via YT... but dont worry i will make it public again someday... ahahaha.. :lol::P

waaah! those BOF farewell pics are definitely a BONUS!! I like it so much!! thanks for sharing! :D :D ahhh, this couple whether on or offscreen never fails to make me feel giddy and smile like a fool...hehehe!! I love your analysis/observations Flowerpot!! I also enjoy those fanmade vids they're all awesome!!

Guest junpyo.jandi

sooooo quiet...... can't wait for another surprises.....

I think MINSUN kept what they have now private to avoid intrigues that may affect their relationship...

In our part, we should be considerate about it and pray that it will be stronger each day and will last forever....

But I can't blame you..... just imagining them being close... treating each other as a lover.... really makes everyone insane.... :D

natzca thanks for the vote link!! ;)

my next minsun MV is up now!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PKBdK9jJ6Y

Enjoy It!!

P.S:dont forget to write the comment guys thanks :lol:

nat thanks for sharing your vid

:D

@shaz sis i miss yah you all

something to share Fanvid for our ship, yeah natzca i agree reminiscing those

BOF clips are worth filling the time when we missed our ship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uikYLxwB_h8

natcza, nat, sha... thanks for minsun video... :)

by the way i make Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun MV... i hope you'll like it....

fyi my video are minsun holding hands is private vid... soo if you guys want to watch it.. you can PM me via YT... but dont worry i will make it public again someday... ahahaha.. :lol::P

Thanks for the latest MinSUn MVs -- Nat, Sha & Pipit! - Love them all..

@Pipit: Great to see you again.. We never surrender, right?

Btw, here's my latest contribution

Guest flower pot

Hello, FP! I believe this is the only item I remember reading about HS's plan for her next drama. Thanks to Sue for the quote!

Sue, hope you're feeling better!

Love the post BOF pics! They seem soooo close!

Thanks NJM! Just went to Hyesun's thread and yes indeed, they seem to be resuming their activities almost at the same time... :)

It was said Hyesun would stop all activities for the meantime and will resume her acting career by spring of next year... Seems like they're making the most of whatever free time they have left for the meantime... :)

Guest petite girl

Hai all MinSun Shippers!!! :D

hi natcza... your welcome.. thanks for your minsun MV too.. :D

hi minjee.. thanks for the PSed pics.. :D

sharing my new LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV to all minsun shippers here... i hope you'll like it.. ENJOY!!!

by the way to all my friends who send me personal messages ... i'm sorry i can't reply your PM right now.. :( cuz i forgot my password.. but it's really important.. you can PM me via my youtube account... oh my god it's really weird i can post on soompi but i can't open my inbox... haha.. :lol: sorry guys!!

Guest phanlinh_111

thank crook for new BTS clips and nice caps.

I cut 3 gifs from these:

First gif is when PD Ki sang was speaking:

0.4296641_1_1.gif

Second is I guess when GHS was asked abt F4 ( I think she was asked to chose one of F4 to be an ideal man or smth like that, just I guess), notice the way she looked at Mh and the first reaction of MH and then MH kept staring at her:

0.4296645_1_1.gif

Third is when Kimbum was speaking:

0.4296639_1_1.gif