♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

I guess we learned another thing bout LMH huh!! :wub: that he's very loyal to the girl he loves and would not LOOK at anyone else except at her ...

Pixie, "would not look" didn't do justice to his faithfulness. According to the japanese interpretor, once he likes someone, other girls do not get into his eyes/eyesight (literal translation). Meaning that, even if his eyes were on a girl, that girl's face doesn't reflect in his system. I don't know what did he actually say, that lady interpretor might have exaggerated what MH said, she might have been biased to MH :D

So, could it be that LMH really have found the ONE he's looking for? :rolleyes: i dunno, but the way LMH talked about his ideal girl and wat he wants in a relationship was so detailed, that it's making me believe that he has ALREADY found that "girl" and that "kind" of relationship

I think yes. I think he has already found the girl he likes...whether they are already an item, or not yet, this one, we can never tell.

Pixie, "would not look" didn't do justice to his faithfulness. According to the japanese interpretor, once he likes someone, other girls do not get into his eyes/eyesight (literal translation). Meaning that, even if his eyes were on a girl, that girl's face doesn't reflect in his system. I don't know what did he actually say, that lady interpretor might have exaggerated what MH said, she might have been biased to MH :D

I think yes. I think he has already found the girl he likes...whether they are already an item, or not yet, this one we can never tell.

That was a loose translation on my part but LMH did literally say, another girl doesn't even come in his eyesight. I'll clarify when I rewatch it again.

thanks BELLA and JUJOL for the trans :) I guess we learned another thing bout LMH huh!! :wub: that he's very loyal to the girl he loves and would not LOOK at anyone else except at her ... it makes my heart flutter really hehe..coz we've seen how he is with Hyesun and we've also seen him interact with other girls (on his CFs), and we know dat there's a big difference :) With HS, his eyes give out a certain glint and spark and he always look at her tenderly (lets not count the japanese fanmeet haha,,coz we dont have enaf vids of their interaction, to base our to assumptions on ;)).

LMH also said he wants a relationship where they can be as comfortable as friends to the point that they can bicker. Well well well :) if that's not GHS then i dunno who dat is :lol: From BOF hanadan BTS to the TBS King's brunch interview, we witnessed their endless bickering and closeness. We also know how deep their friendship is, in the way they support each other...So, could it be that LMH really have found the ONE he's looking for? :rolleyes: i dunno, but the way LMH talked about his ideal girl and wat he wants in a relationship was so detailed, that it's making me believe that he has ALREADY found that "girl" and that "kind" of relationship :wub: wat do u think JoonDi sisters keke??

i love this post and I agree 101% :rolleyes:

hello to ALL MINSUN lovers :D

Upcoming Minho and Hyesun interview in Japan TBS program "Academy Night" on Sept 24:

here's the posting from DC:

9月24日放送のTBS「アカデミーナイト」(毎週木曜深夜2時33分~3時3分)

イ・ミンホ, ク・ヘソン 共に登場

花男撮影秘話や、「映画」にまつわる話などを語ります

9월24일 방송의 TBS 「아카데미 나이트」 (매주 목요일 심야 2시33분∼3시3분)

이민호, 구혜선 함께 등장

Lee min ho and goo hye sun will be appear on Sept 24th TBS's Academy Night (program which airs Thursday 2:33am-3:03am)

하나(花) 단(男) 촬영 숨겨진 이야기나, 「영화」에 휘감기는 이야기등을 이야기합니다.

Discussion of unrevealed BOF's filming moments and of a 'movie' will take place.

[펌] 일본 블러그

(fr japanese blog)

http://i25.tinypic.com/vdpppv.jpg

cr: as tagged

thank you webby for this info :D i'll be looking for this :D

MINSUN for Life!

Just to drop by and say...LOVE pixie's comment and I couldn't agree with you more! On some pictures, I see JP/LMH lean towards GHS/JD so closely it almost makes KimBum and JH "disappear". And why does JP/LMH sort of hunch over a bit whenever he is next to GHS/JD in most of the pictorials. Maybe to be closer to her? In JD/GHS's exhibit, he would walk around with his shoulders hunched over - as a model and a successful actor in his own right, he should stand tall and exude an air of confidence. However, even sitting down in that exhibit, looking at JD/GHS, he's a bit slouched over - I feel as if he feels slightly unconfident around her (no offense to JP/LMH fans - I am sure he IS a confident young man, just not so much when around the object of his affection). But, that is probably the stance he's used to whenever he's around the petite JD/GHS - a habit that he's probably acquired from the frequent outings (hidden/unaccounted) that they've had? :P

Webby, I LOVE your posted pic!!!

XoXo

Thanks webby for the wonderful news and bella for the bit on LMH's answer B)

Just when I thought there'll be no more BOF reason for them to appear together. I am so looking forward to the Interview on TBS. :D

But it's such a strange timing to air? 2am? And there's mention of 毎週...does it mean weekly? I know I'm greedy hehe...

I noticed TBS seems to like focusing on them two.

Guest pixie_eve

oh my SASS :wub: :wub: from the shirt to the accessories -- ALL IDENTICAL!! hahahaha... last night i was just watching Minhoo in his interview wd dara in THIS get-up (accessories and all)....and now, i'm seeing it on HER hahaha :lol: :lol:

But it's such a strange timing to air? 2am? And there's mention of 毎週...does it mean weekly? I know I'm greedy hehe...

I noticed TBS seems to like focusing on them two.

the program airs every week, but sept 24th will be the time when the recording of them two will be shown.

Today Sep.13 MINSUN updated their Minihompies

GHS uploaded her pretty pics @ 2:04 a.m

LMH uploaded his australian VOGUE GIRL and his TRUGEN pic @ 5:36 a.m...

and LMH's new BGM music is JASON MRAZ's A BEAUTIFUL MESS

A Beautiful Mess lyrics

You've got the best of both worlds

You're the kind of girl who can take down a man,

And lift him back up again

You are strong but you're needy,

Humble but you're greedy

and Based on your body language,

and shotty cursive I've been reading

You're style is quite selective,

though your mind is rather reckless

Well I guess it just suggests

that this is just what happiness is

And what a beautiful mess this is

It's like picking up trash in dresses

Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you write

Kind of turn themselves into knives

And don't mind my nerve you could call it fiction

But I like being submerged in your contradictions dear

'Cause here we are, here we are

Although you are biased I love your advice

Your comebacks they're quick

And probably have to do with your insecurities

There's no shame in being crazy,

Depending on how you take these

Words, I'm paraphrasing, this relationship we're staging

And what a beautiful mess this is

It's like picking up trash in dresses

Well it kind of hurts when the kind of words you say

Kind of turn themselves into blades

kind and courteous is the life I've heard

But it's nice to say that we played in the dirt oh dear

Cause here we are, here we are

Here we are [x7]

We're still here

what a beautiful mess this is

it's like taking a guess when the only answer is yes.

and through timeless words and priceless pictures

we'll fly like birds not of this earth

and tides they turn and hearts disfigure

but that's no concern when we're wounded together

and we tore our dresses and stained our shirts

but it's nice today

Oh, the wait was so worth it.

PS...GHS loves JASON MRAZ'S music! B)

Guest blooming

oh my SASS :wub: :wub: from the shirt to the accessories -- ALL IDENTICAL!! hahahaha... last night i was just watching Minhoo in his interview wd dara in THIS get-up (accessories and all)....and now, i'm seeing it on HER hahaha :lol: :lol:

Hi pixie_eve,

Whaaaaaaaaat? Definitely, that's not her polo shirt co'z the pockets are too low and the the sleeves. I'm so curious so what I did is I tried one of my husband polo shirt and bingo it came out the same thing like how it looks on her body.Probably she slept over someone's house and forgot to bring clothes with her and borrowed it from somebody..ha..ha..Btw, I hope she didn't borrow the boots too!!! I'm happy right now.....

Blooming

Guest chivisale

thanks so much pink fairy for the lyrics, JP is definitely in love and I think we can guess of who. And the new pics of JD that you put on her tread are beautiful. I'm so happy we pass trough the hard time of the first days of news in Japan when everybody were so down about our couple and now with the pics of JD in the fan sighting with the huge t-shirt and black bracelets we can have our hopes high again. MINSUN/JOONDI FIGHTING!!

Sisters, please don't lose the spirit!!

Well I'm back again I can't help with the minsun love!!

So I was talking with some latin friends about minsun and I remember what jujol post before

"Next, they entered a pet shop.

MH bought a suit of pink pet clothes.

They walked around in Omotesanto

We still followed them around.

MH sometimes turned around, waved and smiled to us

When I said "MH oppa, you are so cool!!!"

MH showed his prince smile^^ "

My friends think that maybe they have a litle LQ during the Japan trip but soon they make up again. And we remeber this and they told me that maybe was a present from JP to JD, like a make up present. What do you think??

We all know that our JD loves her dogs very much

51ssih.jpg

Guest jenbdiaz

I am just speculating based on the Jason Mraz lyrics. Maybe JP got the answer he's been waiting for... and it's a yes!!! What you think??? FP, where are you? We're waiting for your analysis here. :DOH THE WAIT WAS SO WORTH IT. I remember JP said this is his Japan interview "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WAIT". :D

hi blooming, pink fairy and webby :D

i love all your post guys. :lol:

Hello to all MINSUN and JOONDI lovers :rolleyes:

I am just speculating based on the Jason Mraz lyrics. Maybe JP got the answer he's been waiting for... and it's a yes!!! What you think??? FP, where are you? We're waiting for your analysis here. :D

hello jenbdiaz :D

:lol: :lol: i agree with you!

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WAIT i love this statment too. i'm also learning to be patient :D

I'm so curious so what I did is I tried one of my husband polo shirt and bingo it came out the same thing like how it looks on her body

u're so cute . ha ha :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

btw, i'm pretty sure that Mino lives alone. because on MinoJapan yesterday there's an interview in which he said that F3 often hang out during their free nyts and drop at his appartment. so i guess his parents dun live with him :rolleyes:

LMH uploaded his australian VOGUE GIRL and his TRUGEN pic @ 5:36 a.m...

but i hope he quits his habit of staying up late like this. not good for his health.

edit

i just saw this piz in Mino's thread. he's wearing the key-necklace again when singing 'My everything' ;) the last time, i remmember seeing this necklace, is in Taiwan trip. hi hi ;)

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/842/cb92f81...9bdee1fe0b0.jpg