♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

i wouldnt think that Mino and Joonie would visit Sun there. they're so sweet and close!! :D

ths pink for piz :D

8z5mxxnt2oa8mbprt.jpg

This is one of the sweetest pictures of Hyesun and Minho I've seen among all the pictures that have been taken so far. Hyesun's eyes are so pretty and sparkly and to me they speak a thousand words. Not to imply anything, but she seems so happy to see him. and vice versa. It's heartwarming to see that their friendship is very true and close and it's so cute of both Minho and KJ to support her exhibition. So nice to see the warmth between Hyesun and KJ too. He is the one she kept saying she speaks formally to, but these pictures tell a different story from the hug to the handshake and the laughter they all shared - seeing them together like this just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!!! Thank you pink fairy!!! :P

Guest spring&candygirl

i'm just spazzzing right now! :rolleyes: with all these minsun pictures coming out so unexpectedly!!! i was super sad about hyesun not attending minho's fansday/bday party but seeing all these pics...so cute!!^_^ it just goes to show that minho supports hyesun ^_^ and seeing woo bin (sorry i prefer calling him woo bin..lols) who is actually my 2nd fave f4 member after junpyo there with our beloved MINSUN couple was an added bonus!!

and i have to agree with kgrl43 that has to be one of the sweetest and most adorable minsun pic i've ever seen recently...just the way they look at each other *SQUEE* and i was just rewatching their taiwan interview..minho saying "me! Me!" and hyesun's reaction was beyond words!!! i'm loving MINSUN!!! :D

Guest ml_87

kgrl43: actually, in most of the 4rums i know, fans are crazy about this piz. they keeps talking about the "dream-may-come-true"

Guest szac

i was super sad about hyesun not attending minho's fansday/bday party but seeing all these pics...so cute!!^_^ it just goes to show that minho supports hyesun ^_^ and seeing woo bin (sorry i prefer calling him woo bin..lols) who is actually my 2nd fave f4 member after junpyo there with our beloved MINSUN couple was an added bonus!!

Yes! I do agree that GD did not attend JP's birthday party but come to think of it , she might be afraid of ANTISand JP'S fans.... She is afraid that her appearance may angered the fans even she went there merely to support JP...

You should know all the ANTISare very terrible, she did not want to ruin the party hence she give up to be there.... I guess deep down her she felt very sad and helpless... indeed she thinks more for JP... I am really happy that JP is concerned of JD.... hence even his busy schedule, he makes a point to visit the art exhibition..... they really concerned for each other,,, :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

I CAN't believe i miss out on this one :w00t: :w00t: I was out yesterday and was not able to go online and when i checked this thread today wahhhhhh this is just so sweeeet :wub: It's like a perfect cap of all the recent MINSUN revelations we got from TAIWAN trip ;) It's just so fitting that things will end up like this for JP and JD :wub: waaaaaaa i just love this ship..they are the ones who show us wat to hope for. We hardly need to decode our JP and JD ;) we just have to look at them and see :wub:

how else can we explain these LOOKS of LOVE???

domks.jpg

or this adoring look??

z06xxtr0yv4maonqu6v.jpg

i wanna sing keke .....

My eyes adored you

Though I never laid a hand on you,

My eyes adored you :wub:

Guest pixie_eve

Yes! I do agree that GD did not attend JP's birthday party but come to think of it , she might be afraid of ANTISand JP'S fans.... She is afraid that her appearance may angered the fans even she went there merely to support JP...

You should know all the ANTISare very terrible, she did not want to ruin the party hence she give up to be there.... I guess deep down her she felt very sad and helpless... indeed she thinks more for JP... I am really happy that JP is concerned of JD.... hence even his busy schedule, he makes a point to visit the art exhibition..... they really concerned for each other,,, :rolleyes:

I think this is JUNPYO's WAY of saying to his fans that "SHE IS IMPORTANT TO ME...IF U LOVE ME U GOT TO LOVE HER TOO" wahahaha...look, he went even if it will result to a fueling of another LMH-GHS love scandal. He just got to be der for JD :)

This is a surprise really,,maybe even LMH's management didn't know of this to the last minute ;) i mean if this is really part of a plan and if YG knew that JP would go, they could have announced it and attracted more media and more patrons to the exhibit ryt? but no, apparently they were all surprised too hehe..I think the surprise was a show of support for his JANDI :) and maybe to show the world too how PROUD he is of his JANDI :wub: so talented and beautiful.

JP and JD are all glowing. when u look at them u can't help but smile too..they look soo happy :D oh i almost forgot joonie keke..THANKS joonie ur really a friend :)

Guest spring&candygirl

totally agree! minho and hyesun's eyes says it all! :rolleyes: i just noticed the drinks on the table..there are only two and it's near hyesun & minho..maybe it was just them sitting there and woobin came in to be the third wheel or so that people at the exhibition won't speculate that their having a moment...lols me and my minsun mind! :D

and yeah about minho's fans day that might be one of the reasons coz not all minho fans are supportive of their possible relationship...sad..but i'll always be supportive of MINSUN <3<3<3 heard junpyo's mom was also there.. a bit odd it's like she's saying "i know approve of jandi for junpyo!"lols

Guest petite girl

OMG JUNDI shippers!! i luv reading all your comments.. :lol::wub: You guys REALLY do have sharp eyes.. :lol:B)

OMG again!!

petite girl, thanks for sharing.

can you please give us the link of this? :P

hi sipa.. so here's the link.. she/he commented on one of the FP videos.. her/his username is chits2000. so maybe we can ask her/him about that articles.. :lol:

look @ mino's facial expresion.. he looks so excited to see sun's art work.. :wub:

090701_4a4b25b695472.jpg

Ottoke.. how come sun only hugged KJ and not MH?? That's not fair! -_- junpyo where are u?? :rolleyes:

930238117705930771.jpg

pic of sun stares at mino.. so sweet.. :wub:

kjb200907012144250.jpg

MINSUN +KJ!! :wub:

834263039712306339.jpg

241911514592786102.jpg

954t659kvm26i1wt025-1.jpg

2038656867_6b7ab10e_n_e_0701_26.jpg

270863621720148940.jpg

cr : as tagged

Guest ml_87

i hope to see the vid Mino visiting Sun's exhibit soon.

and ke ke, why there're 4 chairs but JD had to sit next to JP, not Joon :rolleyes:

ths petiegirl for those new piz :D

^^^OH MY GOD!! 1322673hllaugdav4.gif1322673hllaugdav4.gif1322673hllaugdav4.gif

thanks for the pics LAN,PETITE GIRL waaahhhhh..i am not so over this anytime soon! Minho is like a dashing prince that against all odds would always be there to support his princess!..the turn of events this past few days made me loose my mind! it is so surreal for me, the latest pics oh my lord!369355slqhhz7rye.giftheir body language, the deadly stares is just full of lurve! they are so right for each other,493217bf18h69u3c.gif the happiness they feel were captured and preserved for us to rejoice and feast at!!!727514temcnnc0af.gif

I wish them lasting love, and strenght to pursue and continue the special bond they have right now and frever be together729790p8qx6xle52.gif729790p8qx6xle52.gif729790p8qx6xle52.gif

Guest sipa

0.554560001246541770.jpg

this photo,,,,can i say that i observed love in MH eyes in the first photo??

m i think too much?

same as szac, i felt moody after watch the video regarding their tw trip which MH was asking HS to choose him "JP" as her bf in real world .

when the time i felt that i almost have to give up....they gave me surprise like art exhibition.

Guest mytafan

thanks Lan and Petite Girl for the new pics...they really look good together. Plus, the shoes and the jacket are really matched in color :rolleyes: And after re-starring at those pics at the art exhibition, I see that JD always sits or stand beside GJP instead of KJ... :lol::huh: ...does anybody can see that ???????....my god .....they make me more curious about their "friendship".

I topped the page ..hehehe....

Guest ml_87

m i think too much?

same as szac, i felt moody after watch the video regarding their tw trip which MH was asking HS to choose him "JP" as her bf in real world .

when the time i felt that i almost have to give up....they gave me surprise like art exhibition.

oh, i thought he's not kidding at all when saying that. so let hope that there's really sth :rolleyes:

Guest petite girl

Omona... :w00t: new rare pics of minsun in TAIWAN.. thanks to you too ml 87!! :D Gosh!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all pics!!! :wub: :wub:

ur welcome pinky_fairy & mytafan.. ^_^

Does anyone here understand chinese?? -_-:sweatingbullets: please help translate this minsun interview.. :sweatingbullets:

37.jpg

38.jpg

49-1.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

I just love this pic.. THE VERY FEMININE AND SHY hyesun.. kekeke.. :wub: :wub:

P5.jpg

more pics.. ^_^:wub:

ad36dafd771539dbfd037f43.jpg

P8.jpg

P11.jpg

P13.jpg

P15.jpg

cr : as tagged

i was super sad about hyesun not attending minho's fansday/bday party...

Hi scg, don't be sad about it (I know you no longer sad). MH birthday/ fanmeeting was organized by his company and only invited persons can attend. Even fans need to buy ticket to attend. And of course it's not appropriate for HS to buy ticket as a fan, right? And I think MH didn't have full authority to invite anyone he wanted to. Unlike MH's fanmeeting, HS art exhibition is open to public. Anyone can attend. Actually I was quite surprise to see MH there, but it's a pleasant surprise.

Looking at how glowingly happy HS's face was, I think the risk MH took by attending the art exhibition is worthwhile. And once again thanks Kim Joon oppa for being an "alibi"...hehehe. JunDi forever!

m i think too much?

sipa c'mon dont felt moody because of that.we need you joondi spirit :lol: i remember how you so excited about the cy.i want to see that again.fighting galz :)

Guest shaz

Omona... :w00t: new rare pics of minsun in TAIWAN.. thanks to you too ml 87!! :D Gosh!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all pics!!! :wub: :wub:

ur welcome pinky_fairy & mytafan.. ^_^

Does anyone here understand chinese?? -_-:sweatingbullets: please help translate this minsun interview.. :sweatingbullets:

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo127/vitriana/37.jpg

sorry gals, i only have time to do one now:

Trendy interview pg 37

[continued from somewhere] prolly HS was asked which scene left the deepest impression. She talked about the egg throwing incident.

Q: Everyone's deepest impression so far is the scene where Jandi gave Junpyo a flying/swivel kick. Was that very difficult?

HS: That was done in just one take. Right, PD? (HS cheekily directed the qns to the PD seated below the stage). Actually, it was done by the stunt double (laughs)

[TRENDY's remarks - LMH who overheard it also could not help but laugh. Because the expressions of the 2 stars are so lovable, the audience reacted with screams]

Q: So LMH, which was your most memorable scene?

MH answered it was the pool scene. ==> i skip this cos it was answered before.

Q: then what about the kiss scene? tell us about the kiss scene.

[TRENDY's remarks - when asked this qns, HS was so shy she kept her head down and played with her hands]

MH: There were 8 kiss scenes in total. At first, it was really awkward cos we did not know each other so well. Later in the drama, it became more natural as our chemistry gradually got better.

Hmm, did I just spoil the plot cos since it only just began airing in Taiwan.

[TRENDY's remarks - GHS who initally thought that she had escaped the awkward interview did not expect the questioning on kiss scene to continue. LMH who noticed her shyness remarked jokingly: you are giving the impression that you did not like filming the kiss scenes with me!

HS: As this was the first production that i have so many kiss scenes so it was embarrassing. [she lowers her head shyly again after answering)

Skipped: qns was on how they'd react if they face parental objection like in the drama. The only interesting part was that interviewer highlighted that MH answered without hesitation that he would elope. haha.

next page: 38

Q: according to sources we hear, GHS can eat alot, more than the F4. Is that true?

[TRENDY - when LMH heard this, he did not 'give face' (means that he did not consider if HS would be embarrassed) and burst out laughing]

HS: Because filming was so stressful, so I ate to counter that stress. It is really true that I ate more than F4. (laughs)

MH: Some people feel tired and will not eat much due to stress. GHS is the opposite. She eats to destress.

Guest ml_87

ths shaz for the trans. i'm really appreciated!

you are giving the impression that you did not like filming the kiss scenes with me

who knows, JP. ke ke B)

---------------------

btw, some conclusions. just for fun :D

JP always sat/stood between JD-Joonie

0907014a4b263a20e5e.th.jpg

0907014a4b250794419.th.jpg

at 1st, she stood on his left

0907014a4b263a20e5e.th.jpg

then, she shifted to his right

2009070117453110101.th.jpg

cre:kira@lmh.vn

thanks shaz! enjoy the breeze of FRANCE madamoiselle

Q: So LMH, which was your most memorable scene?

MH answered it was the pool scene. ==> i skip this cos it was answered before

Ehrm! minho are you talking about this pool scene?

12465507992009070301084.gifeyebroww.gifeyebroww.gifeyebroww.gif

[TRENDY - when LMH heard this, he did not 'give face' (means that he did not consider if HS would be embarrassed) and burst out laughing]

HS: Because filming was so stressful, so I ate to counter that stress. It is really true that I ate more than F4. (laughs)

MH: Some people feel tired and will not eat much due to stress. GHS is the opposite. She eats to destress.

waahhhhh! minho you must know hyesun through and through to give answer like this one...and im positive you were there w/ her and had to stop her from continuosly eating! tumbling.giftumbling.giftumbling.gif