♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Im a bit confused now hahahaha...so Prapatsorn is a friend of GHS? and P is a female? does she have her own pictures on her CY? oh darn! if i can only browse that CY!! haha.. P's profile is getting interesting, first she has the same bday as minhoo, and she has a direct link to HYESUN's exploding hearts?? :P and today P only has one photo on her album - a girl scribbling ILUVU in the sky.. i wonder who P is ;) and how come she has a direct link on HS' CW? is she really a SHE or just a representation? hahaha,,, i feel like i'm cracking a code for the CSI kekeke

actually not sure if ms p = hs, i hope so but seems not...

regarding the photos from ms p's cyworld, is a female.

becoz of her cy can be connected with hs, we do believe that she is hs' fd instead of hs........

just doubtful on this ms p b-day is around 22 June? as she removed hapi b-day background today......

ohhh...not the playlist so sorry to confuse you ><"" i meant their music background you'll see it when you enter their Cyworld page~~but then just checked other's cyworld and it's the same thing...aaaah...><" I was wrong~~ sorry guys :(

hi minjee

im sure that you are talking about the song which is showing right hand side with grey shadow moving part?

OK, i admitted that im very keen to find their relationship out..

i found out that yes minjee, you are right.

Grey shadow moving part of both hs and mh are showing same korean - 음악 재생을 위해서는 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다!!

is this song name ?

natali, are you here?

hi minjee

im sure that you are talking about the song which is showing right hand side with grey shadow moving part?

Grey shadow moving part of both hs and mh are showing same korean - 음악 재생을 위해서는 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다!!

is this song name ?

natali, are you here?

yes,sipa.what happen?

yes,sipa.what happen?

wow, you are coming back so soon.

Just ask your opinion of that grey shadow moving part on minsun cy.

sipa,you must check another cy too..i think other cy have same too.

MH, HS and MS P - three cy are showing under same korean in the grey shadow moving part - 음악 재생을 위해서는 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다

checked with some others cy from MH's cy vistors, sorrowful - some of them are showing same korean as above too.....

curiosity about pinky hearts is ruined........

pinky hearts and hapi b-day background......maybe im too sensitive :(

MH, HS and MS P - three cy are showing under same korean in the grey shadow moving part - 음악 재생을 위해서는 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다

checked with some others cy from MH's cy vistors, sorrowful - some of them are showing same korean as above too.....

curiosity about pinky hearts is ruined........

pinky hearts and hapi b-day background......maybe im too sensitive :(

not sensitive,maybe you just want to know the true.whats going on between minsun.its ok,sipa..

Guest ml_87

if that cy belongs to SUn's friend. why she had to remove the bday theme so fast? why she had to remove her photo :rolleyes:

Guest minjee

hi minjee

is this song name ?

hi sipa~~yep it's this one ^^ 음악 재생을 위해서는 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다

which means "Music to your need to install the plug-in or something?" I asked my dad since my korean is not so good hehe ><"

but hey ml_87 has a point!! :lol:;)

Guest ml_87

btw, about the Mnet episode 11, why they cut the part Mino talked with and pulled Sun's arm? and maybe, they cut the part Mino talking about the mirror, too. *suspicious* :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

if that cy belongs to SUn's friend. why she had to remove the bday theme so fast? why she had to remove her photo :rolleyes:

LAN were there photos of ms. P before? i wasnt able to browse through her Cy so i didn't know if she has photos of herself before we started to get curious over her account keke... were u able to see her photos before? coz its empty now right?

hi everyone!

I just noticed that on Hye Sun's T-Shirt the one with the Kissing couple on it, they extremely look like HS and MH with the hairstyles they had at that time at the airport *hint hint*

Miss them together

hi everyone!

I just noticed that on Hye Sun's T-Shirt the one with the Kissing couple on it, they extremely look like HS and MH with the hairstyles they had at that time at the airport *hint hint*

Miss them together

Knowing how artistic, and how good at drawing Hye Sun is, I'm not surprised if she designed her own shirts. If I had the same talent as what she has, I'll definitely do that. Looking at how happy and giddy MH was at airport during departure and arrival in Taiwan, I think HS overall style that day might have been some kind of hints to someone.

just watch vid from taiwan GTV hyesun n mino autograph's in chinese..there's a part that mino write something in chinese and the host give the paper to hye sun.wondering what did mino write to hye sun and makes she looks embrassing :D:P

there's two vids:

090624 Goo Hye Sun-Chinese autograph- GTV 100% Entertainment

090623 Lee Min Ho- Chinese autograph- GTV 100% Entertainment

anybody pls trans... :P

Guest sincere_lies

Hi I'm new here but have been following the forum for quite some time. I even took the time to read from page 1 til recent. Anywho!

LAN were there photos of ms. P before? i wasnt able to browse through her Cy so i didn't know if she has photos of herself before we started to get curious over her account keke... were u able to see her photos before? coz its empty now right?

Here's prapatsorn image, I saw it while browsing her Cysite. I guess its confirmed that it's not HS cy but maybe her friends? It's kind of disappointing too :[ I was hoping it was some kind of secret account that her and LMH would look at or something. WAH! Call it hopeful thinking!

prapatsorn.jpg

But the better question is still, why did GHS set her pictures on private? What does she have to hide now? Kind of coincidental right after LMH's bday!

Guest gambang

just watch vid from taiwan GTV hyesun n mino autograph's in chinese..there's a part that mino write something in chinese and the host give the paper to hye sun.wondering what did mino write to hye sun and makes she looks embrassing :D:P

there's two vids:

090624 Goo Hye Sun-Chinese autograph- GTV 100% Entertainment

090623 Lee Min Ho- Chinese autograph- GTV 100% Entertainment

anybody pls trans... :P

someone translated goo hye sun's part in her thread

Guest ml_87

from dear sus_america. i love this :D

I dedided to translate the whole thing. See what you get out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTDIQGbo-Cg...re=channel_page

[090130 여유만만] 꽃보다남자 촬영장 풀스토리-4

Narrator: BOF staff is filming outdoors. Tons of fans are gathered to take pix of their BOF stars. There is too much commotion.

LMH: Please take a picture of all the fans over there. BOF fans have increased and that makes me feel very happy. I am going to do my very best until the end of BOF. Please continue to support and love BOF. Thank you.

Narrator: We see LMH and GHS doing their very best for the film even in cold. Please take good care in this cold weather.

Question on screen: Outdoor filming will continue. Aren’t you cold?

GHS: I try to keep warm by using the portable heater as much as possible and try to take care to prevent catching cold all the time. If I catch cold, there is nothing much you can really do. I take lots of preventive measures every day so that I do not catch cold.

Question on screen: It seems like Goo Joon Pyo is a bad character…

GHS: LMH’s GJP is not an evil role. Actually GJP’s character is an extremely good character. GJP’s way of talking may sound a bit cold but actually GJP is a pure-heart, a very very good person.

Question in screen: What is LMH really like?

GHS: (laughs a little) LMHssi is a very charming person.

Narrator: GJP is a pure-heart, now what does LMH think of GHS?

LMH: Initially I was being a bad guy, but after working along with HyeSun noona, I am becoming a cute man. Only the cute parts resemble me and the bad parts do not resemble me at all. (GHS is next to LMH as he speaks and she is laughing, joined by LMH.) (They seem so comfortable together.)

(Scene changes to indoors and MH is signing autographs.)

Nar: Now is time for a break, but no time to rest. Whatever fans want, LMH is here to please. He is signing for fans who came to visit the set even in this cold weather.

LMH is talking to the guy who also comes out in BOF as JD and Gawel’s porridge shop boss. (forgot his name—LMH calls him “hyung”=older brother, so I will refer to him as hyung. I believe this hyung was the mc for LMH’s recent birthday and fan meeting. They must have developed good relationship while working.)

I cannot hear very well but hyung seems to be stating that MH used to write better things to fans in the earlier stage but not so much now as the number of fans grew. MH defends himself by saying that he has always written to fans to be happy. Hyung still says MH only did it in the beginning. (laughter)

GHS walks into the room and LMH immediately seems to show respect by changing his tone and offering her to sit down. He says, “Noona, please sit down”. Everybody else was standing and he did not offer chairs to the others who are older than him.

(I almost thought that he was going to get up from his seat to show respect to GHS. I wonder if there was a bit of awe and respect from the younger F4’s for GHS in the set at least in the beginning. After all, GHS really was the most experienced actress on the set with two acting awards behind her. It must have been at times very hard for GHS as the experienced actress to be put down and ostracized by some viewers and antifans in front of the young F4’s who were getting all the adoration and they could not do much wrong in the public’s eye. She was being ostracized not only by the pretending Shinhwa student actors but also by the real public! Imagine the torture! I am sure and know for sure that the Group 8 Production Team gave GHS lots of support and understanding. But I am reminded of what she said in her book, Tango. Perhaps she was not talking about her BOF experience. But who knows. She wrote the book to help heal her past pain she was experiencing. BOF had to have some impact on her. BOF was the majority of her life for 5months! She was going through the filming as she wrote the book. She later said that BOF was equivalent to Happiness for her. Perhaps the entire experience of doing BOF also helped her heal whatever she needed to deal with. In her book, she stated that whether the pain is self-created or given to you by others, nobody can bear it for you—you still have to experience it and deal with it until it can become “sweet” again. I wonder if she was hesitant about taking Geum Jandi role because she predicted, as one of many reasons, such difficulty for herself? As you all said, the female leads of both Taiwan and Japan versions also did not get as much recognition as the F4. And, BOY, did she EVER turn her pain into sweetness: Tango, illustrations, another successful drama under her belt, people recognizing her part in making the drama successful, her ‘Cheerful Caretaker’ getting good recognitions, her upcoming new age album, etc. Wow, I digressed a lot! Sorry.)

(XIAM, I know you wanted to know how the “Goo Joon Pyo and Goo Hye Sun love line” came about. I am so sorry. I cannot tell either. I think that somebody in the staff or group must have said something but was erased or not recorded properly. Maybe it is an inside joke? People laugh. Another unseen person says why is it Hye Sun and Joon Pyo, instead of MH? GHS then says it is strange that we are called GooHS and GooJP as if we became a brother and a sister. (laughter)

Nar: GJP and GJD are as nice and warm as if they are real brother and sister. …Another couple has gained as much attention and curiosity-Yi Jung and Gowel couple.

Question on screen: (to Gawel) Are your character and Yi Jung going to be a couple?

Gawel: Because the script has not come out yet, I cannot answer that for you. When it comes out I will tell you.

Setting changes to Geum Jandi’s hotel room in New Caledonia. On screen is written, the room looks more like a honeymoon suite. Also on screen is written, Goo Joon Pyo (LMH) came for a visit to Geum Jandi’s (GHS) room. (I am not sure if they are taking a break from filming or if he and she were actually just chatting as co-workers when the cameraman started to film them.)

On screen also is written: both seem to feel some regrets about the overseas film trip coming to an end.

GHS: (barely audible)—how many hours did you sleep…. (she looks at the cameraman or notices the cameraman??) please save me (in Korean)

MH: help me (in English)

GHS: save me (in Korean)

GHS: save me (in Korean)

(I have no idea what and why they are saying the above. Anybody has any idea? Was this in the BOF drama? I don’t remember that. Perhaps they were having a friendly chat and then were rudely interrupted by the BTS cameraman and so they said something weird? If so, it is amazing that they were in sync with each other with it! I remember an interview where he was asked his ideal style for women. Excerpt from that interview:

I:The interviewer asked him what style of women is his ideal?

MH:Someone that fits certain rhythm...

I:Goo Hye Sun?

MH:ha ha..Hye Sun Noona is so interesting and funny and I do like her. There is certain unexplainable rhythm that we seem to match when we talk together....

I: in terms of current actresses, who is your ideal?

MH:Song Hye Go)

MH: (imitating a girl’s voice, most likely GHS’s) please give me food!

GHS: (laughing llightly but says nothing for a while) and let me get some sleep…

MH: I need some sleep…

GHS: it is just that my feet hurts…

MH: because you were on your heels for so long..

GHS: that is why I am using this candle to massage my feet (she is rolling her feet on a large red candle.) If they find out that I am using their candle, I am dead. Oh, maybe it belongs to the hotel?

MH: you are not leaving that candle in this room, are you? (he uses honorifics to HS) (laughter)

GHS: look at noona’s feet. (she stops candle rolling and shows him her feet) They are so much darker from tan.

MH: they are still white.

(I can’t hear very well here. But they are talking about the tans on their arms. GHS is saying that she really got tanned as she has the lines of different color on her arm. She holds up MH’s hand to carefully observe that MH does not have the lines that differentiate the tan from original color on his hands. Therefore GHS says MH’s arms are just naturally tanned already.They both laugh.)

GHS: Joonpyo ya…(she mumbles something here—seems sweet and cute but can’t hear!)

MH: (fixing his clothes) I want to be white too… (GHS smiles looking at MH.)

Film ends.

Their last conversation seems to be about something insignificant, trivial.and unrelated. Yet the way they were talking together revealed, at least to me, so much warmth, comfort and support for each other. They appear to be really good friends—two people who can turn to each other just to let off some steam and talk about nothing so well and so easily?? I have a feeling that they were commiserating with each other about the difficulties and the hardship of filming BOF. As MH said about GHS in his interview—they seem to have that certain unexplainable connection when they converse. When GHS was talking about why she was rolling her feet on the candle, MH finished the sentence for her so easily and effortlessly. These are just my thoughts. You might see something else. Interestingly, I did not sense any sexual attraction between them—just that nice and easy warmth of good friendship. Kind of toasty and oh so comfortable….love friends like that…. :rolleyes::)

-----------------------

it's unlikely to be coincidiental if this gal has the same bday as mino? and all of her actions are suspicious :rolleyes:

Guest pixie_eve

-----------------------

it's unlikely to be coincidiental if this gal has the same bday as mino? and all of her actions are suspicious :rolleyes:

i guess the bigger question is y did Hyesun accepted accepted Prapatsorn's link (the exploding hearts) coz according to Flowerpot the exploding hearts gif is supposed to be a gift given by a friend (in her CW) and the owner of the account (hyesun) needs to accept/approve the gift for it to appear on her Cy...now GHS has nver done that before ryt? :) This is the first time she accepted a gift and it was from a fan/friend who has a birthday theme on her minihompy kekeke i think the fact that P's bday falls on the same day as Minho's has a lot of weight on y HS accepted her gif ;) it's way too coincidental for me to believe that it has nothing to do wd MH :P

Guest ♥Yoo-Bin♥

Hey minsun shippers! I went to MH and GHS's cyworld and noticed they have the same song on their playlist laugh.gif wink.gif

what a coincidence. they're tastes are so similar! not only in fashion but now in music as well.^^